SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the families so hostile towards one another? Was there some kind of drama between KB and CDC? I find it odd that they both have a common goal but they are doing everything separately (they have separate accounts, and someone pointed out on FB that if they combined them, they would have enough $ for a PI).

Also nothing has been done to find them using any of that money that I have seen, 50 plus days in.

***Not saying the family was involved in the disappearance. Just think the whole thing is odd.

I just had some time to read through FB and Charlie's family asked people not to share information between the parties. They called it a 'major disagreement' regarding the pages. Sounds like (conjecture on my part) that no one trusted anyone from the other family to be in charge of the .

I did read that LE has requested video surveillance from surrounding area from apt. bldg -- and also, I hadn't read this before, but the apt bldg had no cameras (argh) except fake ones.

Because this page was down did a little snooping on KBs Facebook page yesterday from what I gather it seems like she has BP disorder I could be wrong but reading a lot of her post points in that direction I know medication was left behind and from her post she seems like she was struggling she couldn't stand to be inside her own head she said in one of her post there was one post that really caught my eye she went missing and someone found her she was happy they did some people who have BP take on risky behavior sex could be one or drugs or both I noticed she has had several relationships over the last few years each one she is in love with them you see the start of the relationship but not the end she just seems to move on to the next one to me that doesn't seem healthy IMO

CDCs brother noted that her family was calling them white trash it was posted on his facebook

CDCs brother noted that her family was calling them white trash it was posted on his facebook

It would probably be really helpful for them to collaborate in this search... That's so sad...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just had some time to read through FB and Charlie's family asked people not to share information between the parties. They called it a 'major disagreement' regarding the pages. Sounds like (conjecture on my part) that no one trusted anyone from the other family to be in charge of the .

My opinion (which could be wrong) is that it's less about mistrust, and more about two families stressed over loved ones being missing and then acting based on heightened emotions. Add on to the fact that the families perhaps either were not aware, or did not approve of their lifestyle / relationship choices and you have a recipe for heightened emotions. I have seen many families who refuse to believe their loved one could possible make life decisions that do not match with the families morals / ideals, and then look to blame everyone else rather than accept the truth. Look at how some families react if a member comes out gay, or atheist, or dates someone much different than the family, the same issues occur for people who choose to add a little kink to their life. I know many friends either ostracized from their family for such choices, or the family looks to blame others for influencing their loved one; rather than let adults do what they want and be accepting of that.

The families need to form a united front, because regardless of the situation, if you find one you will most likely find the other and/or have a significant lead there. All of the strangers being asked to help and look, need to see that cohesiveness, otherwise people begin to get suspicious or at the very least, frustrated with the waste of energy.

I think the police releasing some info would go a long way into helping this scenario, specifically the following:

1) The last known cell phone tower pings of both phones.
2) If CDCs car was logged going through any tolls, red light cameras, or other traffic monitoring devices.
3) Requesting ip logs from both FB and other social media sites, and releasing any info that can be released.

Maybe all of this information is known, and not released for good reason. Maybe they haven't requested it because they are looking for signs of foul play first. I don't know.

The families need to form a united front, because regardless of the situation, if you find one you will most likely find the other and/or have a significant lead there. All of the strangers being asked to help and look, need to see that cohesiveness, otherwise people begin to get suspicious or at the very least, frustrated with the waste of energy.

SBM & BBM.

Absolutely, despite what their differences may have been before these two went missing they need to work together to bring them home. Some events and circumstances just mean you have to forget the past.

I also took the time during the downtime to finally look at KB's FB. This case bothers me. I truly hope the families find their loved ones alive...KB's mother's posts in particularly are heartbreaking...but things bother me. It could all just be an auto accident. The kudzu could be hiding the car...if not the following is on my mind:

1) KB on her FB shows she is in a relationship but doesn't mention it is with CDC. In fact, I didn't see a photo or mention of the man she was living with...unless I missed it.
2) She is bipolar per the memes she shares. Her appearance has also dramatically changed since late last year. Her profile on the other site could be partially explaind by this, CDC could have been somewhat controlling her.
3) She talks a lot about brothers she grew up with which she wishes were closer....a few comment...looks like 3 brothers...yet haven't heard anything from them. She seems...dare I say...unhappy and confused about her place in the world.
4) Ironically, one of her biggest female FB friends who likes and comments on her posts is CDC's ex. There is nothing I see to indicate it's not genuine. At one point KB asks when she will get her sexy *advertiser censored** there. It's clear at one point they were friendly.
5) So called best friends of her have limited comments/likes on her angst-filled FB posts...usually getting encouragement from males.
6) She hadn't been with CDC long and other photos of other relationships still up and public.

So...my first thought is this could be an auto accident. Second, CDC's car is gone not KB's. Her dog was left. His laptop was gone. I've never heard what car she drove. Was CDC's a nicer car? If she had to leave suddenly is there a reason why she would have chosen his 2002 car? I've never heard explained...was this her apartment and he just moved in after he left his wife or did they get the apt together....either case they weren't there long.

Something just feels wrong about all of this...and I can't pinpoint what it is.

I'm glad KB family hired a PI. What I caught from KB's mom was the detective was sharing info with CDC's fam but not her...she was just allowed to email. Just wrong. I truly feel for this woman. I can't imagine what she is going through. Both families ought to find a way to work it out to find them both...no matter what the outcome. Not knowing has to be cruel.

On that other site CDC's profile wasn't active, yet KB's site was active the day or day before she disappeared. Could he have come home and found her with someone or caught her online activity without his permission? Could he have harmed her and disposed of her and on the run?

Something feels very off about the ex stalking story. Mainly, in that a self-professed best friend said she told her that yet she had never met CDC. She's also bi-polar. Could she have been suffering paranoia or perhaps looking for attention if she did say it? If the ex really was stalking, and guilty, I'd expect her to be pretending to be overly concerned and as the distraught wife. She's done neither. Which leads me to think she doesn't know what is going on or she has an inkling of an idea based on online activity but not saying b/c the families/friends have been so accusatory toward her. She may just think they went missing on their own, whether or not true.

The families of both sides seem to hate the ex and are openly accusing her on FB, and I have to wonder how helpful that has been. One CDC family member commented the police have questioned her, and she has been cooperative. She has not been named a POI or a suspect after all this time. They portray her as a fumbling idiot who hacked CDC's page. If that's true...how did she pull off the disappearance of 2 people in thin air with no trace. I don't buy it. On that other site she was friends with KB...she even commented KB looked sexy in a photo. Whatever issues she had with CDC I'm not convinced she had with KB or would want to harm her. Sadly, people think b/c they perceive KB as more attractive than the ex that must mean she was jealous. We simply don't know what their breakdown was over. I question what KB's feelings really were considering she didn't even mentioned him on FB. Could the friend just have been bolstering the family's opinion in getting attention put on the ex and that never really happened?

I've only heard the one friend give the ex stalking story. KB's mother repeated it from the friend. This bothers me.

Something feels very off about the ex stalking story. Mainly, in that a self-professed best friend said she told her that yet she had never met CDC. She's also bi-polar. Could she have been suffering paranoia or perhaps looking for attention if she did say it? If the ex really was stalking, and guilty, I'd expect her to be pretending to be overly concerned and as the distraught wife. She's done neither. Which leads me to think she doesn't know what is going on or she has an inkling of an idea based on online activity but not saying b/c the families/friends have been so accusatory toward her. She may just think they went missing on their own, whether or not true.

The families of both sides seem to hate the ex and are openly accusing her on FB, and I have to wonder how helpful that has been. One CDC family member commented the police have questioned her, and she has been cooperative. She has not been named a POI or a suspect after all this time. They portray her as a fumbling idiot who hacked CDC's page. If that's true...how did she pull off the disappearance of 2 people in thin air with no trace. I don't buy it. On that other site she was friends with KB...she even commented KB looked sexy in a photo. Whatever issues she had with CDC I'm not convinced she had with KB or would want to harm her. Sadly, people think b/c they perceive KB as more attractive than the ex that must mean she was jealous. We simply don't know what their breakdown was over. I question what KB's feelings really were considering she didn't even mentioned him on FB. Could the friend just have been bolstering the family's opinion in getting attention put on the ex and that never really happened?

I've only heard the one friend give the ex stalking story. KB's mother repeated it from the friend. This bothers me.

[Snipped for clarity]

Very good post. I have seen the friend getting a lot of static for her stalking claims, but it is clear to me that KB really WAS concerned about the ex in some way. I can't believe it was all friendly times and sweet compliments after reading KB's concerns and requests for advice on the Other Site.

Does that mean that the ex is a murderer? Not at all. But it does mean that there were at least a couple layers of relationship between KB and the ex: the public, polite one and the privately worried one.

For what it is worth, I tend to find myself leaning towards the kudzu thing, too. (On that note, does anyone know if either one of them had previously been in any accidents?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I'm also leaning towards the kudzu also. You could be right though on the public and private layer.

[Snipped for clarity]

Very good post. I have seen the friend getting a lot of static for her stalking claims, but it is clear to me that KB really WAS concerned about the ex in some way. I can't believe it was all friendly times and sweet compliments after reading KB's concerns and requests for advice on the Other Site.

Does that mean that the ex is a murderer? Not at all. But it does mean that there were at least a couple layers of relationship between KB and the ex: the public, polite one and the privately worried one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is an auto accident, I'm leaning more towards water than kudzhu. Water would immediately shut the phones off, and if the windows were rolled up and the car went underwater they'd essentially be trapped without getting out due to the pressure. An accident off a road / into kudzu would probably not shut the phones off immediately, and they could potentially get to them, or attempt to crawl out / away - unless it was horrible or they were pinned. I suppose either is feasible.I
I suggested the family / people drive around and look for areas a car could have left the road without guardrails / etc... in case of someone not paying attention, swerving to avoid something, or having a medical issue.

I suggested they contact local dive shops and see if any experienced divers would volunteer to look in a few areas.

I wish I lived near the area, I'd spend my weekend driving around looking for potential places like that, but alas, I'm across the country and it's not feasible.

A subpeona for cell phone records would probably be a good start. At least to know where they pinged last...

If it is an auto accident, I'm leaning more towards water than kudzhu. Water would immediately shut the phones off, and if the windows were rolled up and the car went underwater they'd essentially be trapped without getting out due to the pressure. An accident off a road / into kudzu would probably not shut the phones off immediately, and they could potentially get to them, or attempt to crawl out / away - unless it was horrible or they were pinned. I suppose either is feasible.I
I suggested the family / people drive around and look for areas a car could have left the road without guardrails / etc... in case of someone not paying attention, swerving to avoid something, or having a medical issue.

I suggested they contact local dive shops and see if any experienced divers would volunteer to look in a few areas.

I wish I lived near the area, I'd spend my weekend driving around looking for potential places like that, but alas, I'm across the country and it's not feasible.

Good point about the phones. It sucks no one got the phone records, though. Could be crucial.

I thought the family said the police couldn't get pings because the phone batteries or phone was dead within 48 hours. They were unsure if police had tried day reported missing. I don't know how those things work. Can they get a subpoena and cell company usually tracks pings 24/7 when phone was on or does it have to be on to find last known location?

Ok so we have this timeline of CDCs talked to his mom Aug 29th that's the last she heard from him which was a Monday then you have video of him leaving work Aug 30th the morning of Aug 31 KB text a friend early that morning I don't know if KB still had a job no mention of it anywhere just him working I just have this odd feeling IMO I think he was met at work by NN who had KB with her maybe wanted to talk things over which could be the reason no one seen anything at the apartments people made comments that NN was to dumb to murder anyone lets look at the news these days and to the friend who got a text that morning from KB she got a text no phone call was it KB who text her friend

Most reports I read have CDC caught on camera leaving work on 8/31.

Ok so we have this timeline of CDCs talked to his mom Aug 29th that's the last she heard from him which was a Monday then you have video of him leaving work Aug 30th the morning of Aug 31 KB text a friend early that morning I don't know if KB still had a job no mention of it anywhere just him working I just have this odd feeling IMO I think he was met at work by NN who had KB with her maybe wanted to talk things over which could be the reason no one seen anything at the apartments people made comments that NN was to dumb to murder anyone lets look at the news these days and to the friend who got a text that morning from KB she got a text no phone call was it KB who text her friend

CDCs brother has a facebook group asking for help finding CDC I'm not going to post the link because I'm not sure of what we are allowed to post on here but I did get a chance to see a screen shot of a post from CDCs facebook that someone had saved and posted to this group I have read and reread post up until the morning his facebook was taken down KBs ex CM posted on CDCs page that who ever was hacking the page they were tryin to hack CMs page as well he made a threat that he would find out who it was going back to when I first said the mother stated KBs laptop was also missing but yet not mention on the news odd so KB and CM lived together once he may have used the laptop once in awhile I do know facebook will notify you if someone has tried to log into your account from a different device but it doesn't give location of where second odd post NN told someone she was leaving to Florida with her new man get this his name Is Charlie I think NN was just messing with the person who was a total stranger asking her questions

Its like they don't have there facts straight same with did they have dinner with her friend or not some news sites yes and then one says that they never came

Agreed. LE said all of KB's belongings left but mom said her handbag and laptop gone. I went back through old releases and comments and rist heard they had dinner with a friend before they went missing. Then on one of the groups it was posted it was misreported. The friend arranged on Tues to meet on Thurs at 5:30 at at their apt for dinner and grew concerned when they stood her up. LE said door unlocked and dog crate missing. Later indicated by family dog crate was there and earlier in this thread someone wrote wrote CDC's sister said door locked but didn't have time to correct all wrong reporting.

Its like they don't have there facts straight same with did they have dinner with her friend or not some news sites yes and then one says that they never came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89