SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about LE. They seem to have zero interest in two people missing. Maybe they aren't missing.

That friend request is most likely just the other person finally accepting it and I don't think was really the profile being active.

Yeah you can see the other user was active online at the time that friend request went through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are the families so hostile towards one another? Was there some kind of drama between KB and CDC? I find it odd that they both have a common goal but they are doing everything separately (they have separate accounts, and someone pointed out on FB that if they combined them, they would have enough $ for a PI).

Also nothing has been done to find them using any of that money that I have seen, 50 plus days in.

***Not saying the family was involved in the disappearance. Just think the whole thing is odd.

Why are the families so hostile towards one another? Was there some kind of drama between KB and CDC? I find it odd that they both have a common goal but they are doing everything separately (they have separate accounts, and someone pointed out on FB that if they combined them, they would have enough $ for a PI).

Also nothing has been done to find them using any of that money that I have seen, 50 plus days in.

***Not saying the family was involved in the disappearance. Just think the whole thing is odd.
Agreed. I have never seen LE so uninterested/involved as I have with this case. No ground searches, nothing. Family seems to know as much as we do. The posting to FB didn't even interest LE. I'm thinking if KB and CDC did go to police and say hey we are safe, shouldn't it be law to tell the family they are at least safe instead of wasting time and energy in finding them? And people donating to a fund that is not needed if in fact they are safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agreed. I have never seen LE so uninterested/involved as I have with this case. No ground searches, nothing. Family seems to know as much as we do. The posting to FB didn't even interest LE. I'm thinking if KB and CDC did go to police and say hey we are safe, shouldn't it be law to tell the family they are at least safe instead of wasting time and energy in finding them? And people donating to a fund that is not needed if in fact they are safe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would have thought they would have to close the case with everyone. Just to say, its over, their safe, they don't want to be found.

Found KB and noticed the profile friended someone 24 days ago along with the photos and comments after the disappearance. So....either they staged disappearance or someone got access and pretending to be her?

So yeah...now I'm completely at a loss what is going on.

Edit: Found CDC profile and he hasn't been active on his profile in 3 months.

Butttt she uploaded a photo about a month ago... AND NN commented on it. So I have a feeling NN may be on their side and was posting on CDC FB to throw people off. Especially if NN said she didn't care that they were missing on FB!

Butttt she uploaded a photo about a month ago... AND NN commented on it. So I have a feeling NN may be on their side and was posting on CDC FB to throw people off. Especially if NN said she didn't care that they were missing on FB!
Her last photos were uploaded on August 30th, system time says around 3:30 PM but I need to find out what time zone that's in. At 4 PM she posted about thinking about becoming a cam girl. She friended NN on the 31st at 10:15 AM, again not sure the time zone. NN commented on one of the photos at 8:41 PM on the 31st. NN uploaded some videos on September 2 but I am not sure about paying the $30 to see them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her last photos were uploaded on August 30th, system time says around 3:30 PM but I need to find out what time zone that's in. At 4 PM she posted about thinking about becoming a cam girl. She friended NN on the 31st at 10:15 AM, again not sure the time zone. NN commented on one of the photos at 8:41 PM on the 31st. NN uploaded some videos on September 2 but I am not sure about paying the $30 to see them...

I should say they became friends on the morning of the 31st, not sure who initiated because neither of them have other activity that morning i think?

The videos appear to be unrelated (I've seen them and believe I know who is in them).

It's important to note that the people using that website deserve privacy, including NN and anyone listed as friends of any of the parties.

I have seen LE share info on FB, so I don't think it's they are uninterested, it's they have to follow protocols. Two adults going missing, with 0 obvious sign of foul play doesn't put the case high up on the list or perhaps give them enough yet to go to a judge to get warrants to subpeona data from other companies. They have limited resources and don't want to waste them until something more solid comes in. They can only call in the search teams so many times, and right now, where should they search above any others?

Ideally, a group of volunteers would get together and search key areas very thoroughly, but even still... not sure what those key areas are. I've again asked for the last known cell phone pings. We'll see if the family can get them.

The videos appear to be unrelated (I've seen them and believe I know who is in them).

It's important to note that the people using that website deserve privacy, including NN and anyone listed as friends of any of the parties.

You're right, they do. I often wish that this forum could be private and confidential, but that's probably not possible. I try to add details to what's already been said, but everyone should let me know if it's going too far. Thanks for the info about the video.

Oh ok, thank you!!! I was on the site with my phone so I could not see timestamps, Just signed on the computer and can see them now!

What website are you guys on? Facebook?

It is interesting, too, that CDC is not on either NN or KB friend list on the site. is this a new change?

I have seen LE share info on FB, so I don't think it's they are uninterested, it's they have to follow protocols. Two adults going missing, with 0 obvious sign of foul play doesn't put the case high up on the list or perhaps give them enough yet to go to a judge to get warrants to subpeona data from other companies. They have limited resources and don't want to waste them until something more solid comes in. They can only call in the search teams so many times, and right now, where should they search above any others?

Ideally, a group of volunteers would get together and search key areas very thoroughly, but even still... not sure what those key areas are. I've again asked for the last known cell phone pings. We'll see if the family can get them.

Your right, I think when someone goes missing we all just want to see masses of search teams and their pictures posted everywhere. I think that overclouds us(well me anyway) being realistic and looking at what they have to go on which is virtually nothing :(

It is interesting, too, that CDC is not on either NN or KB friend list on the site. is this a new change?

I believe that could have been changed around the same time as the mysterious facebook posts, and possibly by the same individual(s). In my opinion, that would suggest the account were signed onto a single device, perhaps the missing laptop, and then accessed that way. The admins of the website would have to say for sure.

What website are you guys on? Facebook?

It's a private community website. In my opinion, due to the nature of the website and privacy concerns of individual people not involved, we should not link to it, etc... here. Some people have obviously found it, but it is my opinion that it is best not to have a million members of the public deciding they want to go poke around this particular website.

Yes, perhaps that means some of the readers of this thread are "left out" but it's a privacy issue for the other members who use this particular website. Yes, I'm aware 2 people are missing , but we can't even be sure the website is in any way related to them being missing. But I can assure you that those who need to know, know... the police are aware, the site admins are aware, the friends/family are aware, and there is community outreach being done to determine if anyone say anything useful.

Beyond conjecture, there is nothing there that is a smoking gun that the public can see. Perhaps the admins can see private messages, just like facebook, but just like facebook, that will require the police to request those records.

Don't know. Perhaps a mix of not knowing each other well before this or wanting to control info. There are 3 or 4 pages they run with friends. Very confusing and likely hurt their ability to raise funds and spread awareness. It just looks suspicious. Not that it is, just I can see where people would be confused or think one of them was fraudulent.

I believe that could have been changed around the same time as the mysterious facebook posts, and possibly by the same individual(s). In my opinion, that would suggest the account were signed onto a single device, perhaps the missing laptop, and then accessed that way. The admins of the website would have to say for sure.

It's a private community website. In my opinion, due to the nature of the website and privacy concerns of individual people not involved, we should not link to it, etc... here. Some people have obviously found it, but it is my opinion that it is best not to have a million members of the public deciding they want to go poke around this particular website.

Yes, perhaps that means some of the readers of this thread are "left out" but it's a privacy issue for the other members who use this particular website. Yes, I'm aware 2 people are missing , but we can't even be sure the website is in any way related to them being missing. But I can assure you that those who need to know, know... the police are aware, the site admins are aware, the friends/family are aware, and there is community outreach being done to determine if anyone say anything useful.

Beyond conjecture, there is nothing there that is a smoking gun that the public can see. Perhaps the admins can see private messages, just like facebook, but just like facebook, that will require the police to request those records.
Speaking only for myself, I'm not even mildly curious due to the nature of their private interests. I'll trust family and LE to research those potential elements and wait for MSM to deliver a PG version message about anything related to their disappearance.

The family really needs to organize some road searches through the kudzu, focusing on areas that lead from their house to restaurants and grocery stores. Speaking of that, did anyone bother to check the pantry and fridge, TP amounts, laundry soap amounts, dog food amounts, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89