SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally put this at 90% to be the likely outcome.
I'm with you and a little more at 93%. I didn't notice the Kudzu where we lived in SC. Here in this area of GA it is everywhere.

Recently we had a missing person here in GA and I drove around where she went missing/last ping from her phone and I feared she had wrecked. The road had kudzu and steep ravines on both sides and I wouldn't walk that area by myself.
Sadly I believe a family member did and found her and the car 2 months later. No skid marks as she went air born.

Sent from my SM-G930V

On Tues 8/30 KB called her best friend to meet Charlie for the first time and get to know him. That would be on 8/1 Thurs. This is the same friend who said KB told her NN was stalking her. Another report said they all had dinner at the apt on Tues 9/30. I think the friend clarified they hadn't.

They had been living together for months, and her best friend didn't know him?

I thought that was odd too.

This is the same friend who made the stalking comment, which is odd given other behavior.
To my knowledge (which I didn't know any of these people personally), there are other friends who had met all the parties involved well before, so I am not sure if "best friend" is a great description there, as it was self described.

I don't know the extent of their actual friendship, but my best friends know about or have met the new people I date pretty early on; but I know everyone is different.

Very real possibility. I don't understand though why the police don't release the pings to let family, etc search in the last general area the phones were. Last I heard I think the family didn't know if PD had even done that. Are they not looking at it b/c they don't believe there is foul play? Then why shared the poster and have an open invesigation? I read the family had cell records...but that could just be a bill or her online records of calls received. Last activity they expected was from her apt and nothing from CDC after he left work. They just say the phones were dead or off after 8/31. Seems hard to believe they would travel with both phones off or without charge.

If NN, CDC and KB had all lived together before...odd the best friend never met him then either. She's also the last reported person to receive contact from her.

I mean if my friend told me her live-in boyfriend's ex was stalking her and she was scared I'd be encouraging her to call PD, contacting her boyfriend, other friends, family, etc. Or live with me for awhile. Not setting up a dinner with him. Very odd.

Don't think it means much other than friends and family likely don't know the dynamic of the relationship between them well...or they just aren't sharing. If it wasn't a car accident I can't shake feeling NN or someone in family knows something.

It was me who posted it. I did read the rules and it came from a public site and was ok to copy and post. It didn't glad in my mind to change anything in the original post to initials since it was not originally from myself. I am on my phone and cannot for the life of me figure out how to edit so I can change it. The FB post was public and written by Kala's mom. I did not personally make the post.

As soon as I can figure out how to delete the post, I will. I'm not comfortable changing the original writing of something I didn't write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so you know I wasn't criticising you for posting it, just addressing the fears of those worried that NN will come over here. Her name's in the press, already "outed" and not by us which is the main issue, so like I said earlier no harm done. That said, as someone else mentioned, we should always assume ALL parties are reading here as it's a public forum.

My point is who said KB was tryin to be a Cam girl Ive been on all 3 facebooks and I don't see it but what do I see is CDC looks like hes a person who likes to control things and hes nothing to look at IMO his nasty wife has made a lot of comments on his facebook before they took his page down I called her out and asked her why she had no missing posters about them her reply she didn't care if they were missing why she is a bitter ***** so if your involved with a 3 way why be bitter at all isn't this what they wanted just a thought but by the way I truly believe she had a hand in there demise in fact KB was the only nice looking girl this guy had ever in his life

X-driven-x said it wasn't a FB site or linked to it and info sent to PD. Interesting how people make judgements on looks. So if KB was less attractive would she be pegged a homewrecker for living with a married man and people would be sympathetic toward NN? I also saw NN had written someone else she is the one who moved on from CDC b/c she found someone else. Did she write anywhere she was bitter b/c CDC was living with KB? CDC and NN FB profile both show they liked polyamorous groups. But we're not supposed to think they were into 3-somes or KB was oblivious to his lifestyle...and NN still has 2 photos up of her, CDC, and KB looking cozy? Just b/c the relationship dynamic b/t the 3 changed doesn't mean there wasn't another person involved.

Personally, if people were accusing me of making 2 people disappear with no trace I'd probably be a bit testy. She may know something about why they disappeared or where they could be...but....one of the admins on one of the pages wrote PD questioned her, and she was cooperative. She hasn't been named a suspect. She could just be a hateful person.

I hope what x-driven-x found leads PD to find them alive somewhere b/c the alternative isn't looking good.
My point is who said KB was tryin to be a Cam girl Ive been on all 3 facebooks and I don't see it but what do I see is CDC looks like hes a person who likes to control things and hes nothing to look at IMO his nasty wife has made a lot of comments on his facebook before they took his page down I called her out and asked her why she had no missing posters about them her reply she didn't care if they were missing why she is a bitter ***** so if your involved with a 3 way why be bitter at all isn't this what they wanted just a thought but by the way I truly believe she had a hand in there demise in fact KB was the only nice looking girl this guy had ever in his life

Not sure if this was discussed. But is her legal name Kala or Kayla? I see her mother posted a lot of photos of her on her facebook a few days ago. There is a photo of her yearbook picture and it says "Kayla Brown"...I saw a posting by her mom where she sometimes spells it Kala and sometimes Kayla....which is it?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not sure if this was discussed. But is her legal name Kala or Kayla? I see her mother posted a lot of photos of her on her facebook a few days ago. There is a photo of her yearbook picture and it says "Kayla Brown"...I saw a posting by her mom where she sometimes spells it Kala and sometimes Kayla....which is it?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

While we're here is he Charlie or David?

While we're here is he Charlie or David?

Charles is his first name, David is his middle name. He went by David for a long time, and then started going by Charlie at some point. This is why you see different people use different names in quotes, etc... a lot of that has to do with when they met him and which name they got used to using for him.

I'm sorry if it came off that way I do know that KB was being stalked by NN I do not understand if she had moved on why was she stalking her that to me sounds like she wasn't moving on and KBs mother was the one who said NN was the one stalking her daughter so now 2 people 2 cell phones and both laptops and car are missing the news did not say KBs laptop was missing her mother stated it was and both bank accounts untouched do I think there somewhere unharmed and both are ok as the months pass no somebody knows something there is a lot of areas of water where they went missing no one has searched them that I know of at this time IMO and its mine I truly think someone showed up at her apartment unannounced and things got bad from there again there is 2 laptops missing were they talking to someone on the internet maybe someone who was looking to harm them IMO I think so and that's why the laptops are gone

Just so you know I wasn't criticising you for posting it, just addressing the fears of those worried that NN will come over here. Her name's in the press, already "outed" and not by us which is the main issue, so like I said earlier no harm done. That said, as someone else mentioned, we should always assume ALL parties are reading here as it's a public forum.
Thank you all for this reminder. I often times need to refresh my mind about TOS. Sometimes passion overtakes and these gentle reminders help a great deal! As of right now NN is a victim in this. Until a POI/suspect it's important to treat her as such.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tulips0312, do you have a source saying David was employed at one of the local hotels or was that just speculation? I couldn't find anything of the sort.

It's been in several news articles that he was employed at the Quality Inn as it was stated that was where the CCTV footage of him last being seen was obtained. It was also on his FB at one point somewhere. I would have to search around to find specific articles from earlier on. Most of them have updated now that the story has begun flooding the media.

If someone else would like to verify if I am correct and ask one of the families in one of the FB groups, that would be great. I keep a low profile there. One of Charlie David's friends doesn't care for me for personal reasons from years ago and tends to pick a fight any time she sees me post something anywhere on FB. She's been ver I don't want to take attention away from the real reason everyone is there

It's been in several news articles that he was employed at the Quality Inn as it was stated that was where the CCTV footage of him last being seen was obtained. It was also on his FB at one point somewhere. I would have to search around to find specific articles from earlier on. Most of them have updated now that the story has begun flooding the media.

If someone else would like to verify if I am correct and ask one of the families in one of the FB groups, that would be great. I keep a low profile there. One of Charlie David's friends doesn't care for me for personal reasons from years ago and tends to pick a fight any time she sees me post something anywhere on FB. She's been ver I don't want to take attention away from the real reason everyone is there

It is not Quality Inn. It's First Quality. It's a paper company.

Edit: I remember seeing it on his Facebook. It said "Smooth Operator at First Quality."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw on FB where KB's mom wrote her laptop was missing but thought perhaps she meant CDC. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere else. PD releases only mention CDC's. He could have taken it with him. Or someone could have stolen it. Afterall, the door was unlocked. I don't recall if anyone mentioned if they took their chargers. There was also a report the laptop could have been taken later which is confusing.

When I first read about it, only within the past few week my initial feeling was also something went south at the apartment by someone uninvited and perhaps they were forced to leave. But the more I read the more I doubt that. It's hard to silence that kind of commotion and drive off with his vehicle and the vehicle to arrive, take a laptop or 2, find the cell phones and get 2 people to go with you. I think KB mom said her handbag was also missing. Plus, leave the apt looking like nothing happened. I think I read a quote by PD also they thought nothing happened there. They most likely interviewed neighbors. My gut is they left to meet someone and something happened. Like you I think they were chatting with someone online and there could be a connection. Or the car went off the road.

I don't understand why the PD haven't released where the phones last pinged. I know in local missing persons cases they have. The only way I can figure is if batteries or sim were removed at the house, dead or turned off at the house which would be odd (why take without a charger), PD suspect they don't want to be found or they are completely overwhelmed and never got around to checking.
I'm sorry if it came off that way I do know that KB was being stalked by NN I do not understand if she had moved on why was she stalking her that to me sounds like she wasn't moving on and KBs mother was the one who said NN was the one stalking her daughter so now 2 people 2 cell phones and both laptops and car are missing the news did not say KBs laptop was missing her mother stated it was and both bank accounts untouched do I think there somewhere unharmed and both are ok as the months pass no somebody knows something there is a lot of areas of water where they went missing no one has searched them that I know of at this time IMO and its mine I truly think someone showed up at her apartment unannounced and things got bad from there again there is 2 laptops missing were they talking to someone on the internet maybe someone who was looking to harm them IMO I think so and that's why the laptops are gone

Decided to finally register since this thread piqued my interest!

Anyway I think there's a good chance foul play is involved, but just as good a chance they had a car accident and still haven't been found. It's strange and infuriating that LE hasn't searched the area yet. It's the most obvious answer, shouldn't it be routine?

I don't believe they left voluntarily, just because personally if I wanted to get away/disappear I would have taken my pets or at least gotten rid of them, not left them alone to possibly die, even if I did think my family would have checked my apartment.

I also know that poly relationships can go south very, very quickly. It's anecdotal of course, but I feel like a good amount of people who enter the poly lifestyle are trying new things to save a dying relationship/marriage and a lot of the time it doesn't work. I used to be quite close friends with a married poly couple. I lived with them for over a year and witnessed the sour demise of many side relationships and their marriage until they eventually divorced. Some people just cannot handle the jealousy and things can get ugly and vindictive. Foul play is a valid possibility to me just based on my own personal experience with people in the poly lifestyle. Whether it's the wife, an ex boyfriend or girlfriend, they could have just met a bad seed and things got out of hand. Or someone is dishonest, people start pointing fingers, and things turn to crap.

Another possibility, maybe they were receiving threats from the alleged stalker and/or affiliates and decided to jump ship? It's a bit far fetched and I still think they would have taken their dog and more of their belongings, but if it was imminent I could see them trying to get the hell out ASAP, only taking what they had on them. Also, the laptop could have been left in CD's car from before.

Yes you have a point there lets look at it in a different light even if they left the apartment why would there laptops be gone I wouldn't take my laptop to meet someone unless the laptop was taken after which I would find hard to believe in other words if they were meeting up with someone who ever it was and something did happen to them how would this person know where they lived in order to get the laptop unless it was someone they knew news source said door was unlocked another said it was locked and I did read somewhere that they did ping there phones but were not able to get anything because the phones had been off for awhile but I truly think those laptops are the key here a cell phone you can get a record of in and out calls and with a laptop I don't think you can trace the history if its missing as far as Facebook we know he was hacked before I forget I think I read somewhere maybe it was on his facebook a post before it went down that he was having something published right around the time he went missing he loved to write from what I understand maybe it plays a roll in this I don't know

Welcome to both above! ^^ :)

I'm sorry I am falling out of the loop on this one, so distracted by others and everything but did we ever hear if they traced that IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven