SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could possibly be the case. While the ex is suspect, it would take a real idiot to post on behalf of him, and she would be an extraordinary woman if she could easily disappear two people. A game gone wrong, or with the wrong people could be the case. I might be moving towards that than my first theory about running off the road, which is still possible.

I did notice on their non FB profiles, Kala and Charlie recently (Julyish) both stated they were in a monogamous relationship and only searching for friends. They both were actively looking for friendship. SPeaking very lovingly with one another. Previously Charlie had a joint account for him and his wife looking for more than friends. So the group dynamic did change. There was also a fire mentioned by Kalas mom on the FB, which I saw a reference to reunpacking the house. I wonder when that happened/how it happened.

I haven't seen the joint account, is that public or on a hidden site? Does the family know? I can pass it along if needed.

I don't know any of these people but something feels like the public isn't being told about the relationship with the ex. Another poster found profiles on a poly site...and that, while it may have nothing to do with their disappearance, does make sense to me about what kind of relationship these 3 had. It could also make sense them that her following Kala around, if she was, had nothing to do with Charlie...but maybe her interest was in knowing what Kala was doing.

I am not sure if the ex was directly involved, as it does appear they all 3 knew each other quite well and had no problems together at some point. But these types of relationship can often be complex, and can go sour, sometimes horribly so. I know I have hypothesized the ex was involved, which could be as innocuous as knowing a piece of information the rest of us don't, or as sinister as planning something, it's hard to speculate.The online activity of the ex raises eyebrows, though not necessarily is proof of anything and could just be truly unfortunate timing, but shouldn't be overlooked given the circumstances. Some of the information in question was removed in the last few days.

KB and NN became friends on a website the morning the couple went missing. KB uploaded a photo the evening before. NN commented on the photo on the very evening the couple went missing, complimenting it. A month or so before, NN had commented on a particular dark piece of creative writing, and then commented again around the time of the disappearance, those comments were removed yesterday. That piece of fiction was written by a man who NN listed herself as having certain types of relationships with a few weeks after the disappearance, all of those comments and references were removed yesterday. That man also posted a comment yesterday that someone is starting rumors about him.

And as mentioned elsewhere KB had asked about becoming a cam girl or getting paid to play, the day before they went missing. Is any of this relevant to them going missing? Who knows, but it's a bit suspicious, yes? Who is innocent and deserves privacy and who knows something? Hard to say...

Could all of this relationship stuff and what not be irrelevant and they just ran off the road somewhere going to grab dinner? Maybe. However, his account being active with the posts, and then a few changes on other social media profiles after they went missing would indicate to me they either disappeared willingly, or unwillingly and someone got access to a laptop that was signed in to multiple accounts. If they just ran off the road somewhere without involvement from others, I wouldn't think these particular updates would be made.

Anytime in cases like this, you end up chasing information down strange paths until you find the right one.

This is very interesting. I find it odd KB told her friend NN was stalking her, showing up where she was and scared of her. I haven't seen she told anyone else, and I heard she was still FB friends with her when she disappeared. What if...her friend questioned why she saw NN outside her apartment, and she said she was stalking her. Perhaps KB and NN were just hanging out and her friend was in her business. For her to befriend NN on a website the morning or so of her disappearance isn't the behavior of someone who feels stalked.

KB and NN became friends on a website the morning the couple went missing

I went back and read my very first posts from when they first went missing. So, are Creepy Clowns off the table as an option? :laughing: :laughing: My attempt at comic relief....

I went back and read my very first posts from when they first went missing. So, are Creepy Clowns off the table as an option? :laughing: :laughing: My attempt at comic relief....

:):) definitely needed!

OT My son's school was on lockdown today. Two clowns were seen outside during gym. We are in NY. Crazy!

OT My son's school was on lockdown today. Two clowns were seen outside during gym. We are in NY. Crazy!

:eek: Its totally got out of hand hasn't it! The stupid things/crazes peopl get attached too. It's actually very scary.

I am not sure if the ex was directly involved, as it does appear they all 3 knew each other quite well and had no problems together at some point. But these types of relationship can often be complex, and can go sour, sometimes horribly so. I know I have hypothesized the ex was involved, which could be as innocuous as knowing a piece of information the rest of us don't, or as sinister as planning something, it's hard to speculate.The online activity of the ex raises eyebrows, though not necessarily is proof of anything and could just be truly unfortunate timing, but shouldn't be overlooked given the circumstances. Some of the information in question was removed in the last few days.

KB and NN became friends on a website the morning the couple went missing. KB uploaded a photo the evening before. NN commented on the photo on the very evening the couple went missing, complimenting it. A month or so before, NN had commented on a particular dark piece of creative writing, and then commented again around the time of the disappearance, those comments were removed yesterday. That piece of fiction was written by a man who NN listed herself as having certain types of relationships with a few weeks after the disappearance, all of those comments and references were removed yesterday. That man also posted a comment yesterday that someone is starting rumors about him.

And as mentioned elsewhere KB had asked about becoming a cam girl or getting paid to play, the day before they went missing. Is any of this relevant to them going missing? Who knows, but it's a bit suspicious, yes? Who is innocent and deserves privacy and who knows something? Hard to say...

Could all of this relationship stuff and what not be irrelevant and they just ran off the road somewhere going to grab dinner? Maybe. However, his account being active with the posts, and then a few changes on other social media profiles after they went missing would indicate to me they either disappeared willingly, or unwillingly and someone got access to a laptop that was signed in to multiple accounts. If they just ran off the road somewhere without involvement from others, I wouldn't think these particular updates would be made.

Anytime in cases like this, you end up chasing information down strange paths until you find the right one.
Three things:
1) I hope you took screenshots before the items were removed
2) I hope everyone now realizes NN is reading here
3) I hope everyone now realizes why bringing in non-MSM activity is harmful to innocent people who don't want attention

Three things:
3) I hope everyone now realizes why bringing in non-MSM activity is harmful to innocent people who don't want attention

Have I missed something?...

Three things:
Have I missed something too? Who says NN is reading here?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is very interesting. I find it odd KB told her friend NN was stalking her, showing up where she was and scared of her. I haven't seen she told anyone else, and I heard she was still FB friends with her when she disappeared. What if...her friend questioned why she saw NN outside her apartment, and she said she was stalking her. Perhaps KB and NN were just hanging out and her friend was in her business. For her to befriend NN on a website the morning or so of her disappearance isn't the behavior of someone who feels stalked.

I agree with you. So far it's only the one friend who made that allegation, but the behavior of adding as friend, etc... doesn't fit with that narrative. If someone was stalking me, everyone who was close to me would know about it, not one random friend.

I think that poster meant because NN pulled the posts from FB? Thats how I interpreted it.

I agree with you. So far it's only the one friend who made that allegation, but the behavior of adding as friend, etc... doesn't fit with that narrative. If someone was stalking me, everyone who was close to me would know about it, not one random friend.

Her Mom also said NN was stalking her.

Three things:

Agreed, those are good points.

I did not personally take screenshots, but I believe 1-3 or more people did. I try really hard not to put out information that doesn't need to be public, but as you can see on the board people post all kinds of things of semi-identifiable information that makes it easier to find. I get it, it's a board about solving missing cases, that requires information... but sometimes the internet can have good intentions, but go a little nuts and hurt innocent people in the crossfire. I've seen good people get caught up in witch hunts before, and you can't do that to people who aren't involved just because you are not yet sure they aren't involved.

I feel like we should also act as if all key parties are reading everything.

We should also remember that most of the time the police know facts that aren't being released to the public for good reasons, and we should sometimes consider what information we find needs to be public vs simply passed on to investigators.

Have I missed something too? Who says NN is reading here?
I said it. A quick google search brings one right to this thread. She'd be a fool to NOT do her own research on herself.

Do we know if KB's mom said she told her directly? What I read was her referencing she told her friend.

Edit: saw x driven x asked the same. Seems like it could be an important distinction. I thinkthe poster previously mentioned the info has been passed on to investigators and family...and to protect privacy no link given. imho if someone nervous after reading this board and had someone delete comments...it just helps investigators.

I find it bothersome police haven't released if there were pings to hone in on a public search. On one of the boards it was revealed that family has cell records but no idea if triangulation was done. all we know is cell went dead or no activity. It would seem a lot could be gathered from this...whether they went in different directions, whether phones disabled at home, what direction headed. As the search is also for car they presumably travelled in why after almost 2 months would they not do this or share?

I said it. A quick google search brings one right to this thread. She'd be a fool to NOT do her own research on herself.
Was NN name ever mentioned in full? I did a google search of her name and I just get a bunch of results of people that are not even her.

Was NN name ever mentioned in full? I did a google search of her name and I just get a bunch of results of people that are not even her.

Can't edit. Meant was her full name ever mentioned on this thread. Don't see how if she searched her name on google this thread would come up. It hasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member