SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
x_driven_x do you think it would be helpful to share a missing flyer on a thread over there, in case someone in that community knows something, and didn't realize they were missing people? Just a thought, I'm not sure exactly how to go about that tbh.

I am concerned with violating privacy, TOS, etc... of the other people who use that website if people start posting there drumming up drama / discussions. In addition, if the site is relevant to the case, I am concerned people involved may begin deleting useful information if it starts buzzing.

I told the family to contact the site admins and have them look at usage information that is not public. I think they can also contact people who run various social groups directly that KB / CDC might have attended recently and see if anything stands out.

BBM. ?!?!Wh--wh--what?!?! Both laptops are missing? Or just Kala's, or did she misspeak?

If you have FB and can go read the original question, it was Kala's that was specifically asked about so I "think" the response was correct. In reading through other things, it also seemed something was taken AFTER the initial report of them being gone, I "think" it was a laptop. But don't quote me on that, I've read quite a bit today on both FB pages. It's all very confusing. It seems both families are working together but no one has put an official timeline together of exactly what has happened. I'm not even sure any of them know for sure????

Does anyone know for sure the "ex" was causing problems? I read KB told her friend Mayson NN was stalking her. Anyone else claim this or she told anyone else? Seems odd they were all still FB friends. Wouldn't you block someone who was stalking you, have your boyfriend contact her friends, family to have her back off, comment on her public FB to leave you alone. None of that seemed to have happened.

Could Kala have been looking for attention or confused her with another woman? Or felt paranoid due to moving in alone with him? It seems odd...NN based on her public online posts didn't seem bothered by KB and CD living together alone.

Have any neighbors spoken at all? The ex does seem to be targeted...perhaps she knows something but if she was guilty I'd think she'd be trying to be real helpful or on the run. It seems like she's done neither.

Did Kala work? Any co-workers?

Anyone think it is possible that they went missing voluntarily and made the fb posts targeting the ex as a way of getting back at her for "the problems" she had been giving them? Just throwing it out there. Although, i do think this is unlikely

:( this is not sounding good at all. If NN was stalking her, its totally possible she is the one on CD's pg.

What I dont understand is, if she still loved CD, then where is CD? If it were just Kayla missing, then it would probably be a more obvious conclusion, but what happened to CD?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around it. I now also believe this had something to do with the kink community. Aside from that, I am just hoping beyond hope that they left on their own to pursue their caming or whatever. Even if they thought someone would look down on them, i'm sure that Kayla's family would rather know she's safe than anything else.

Hoping for a quick resolution with the new information. 😯

:( this is not sounding good at all. If NN was stalking her, its totally possible she is the one on CD's pg.

What I dont understand is, if she still loved CD, then where is CD? If it were just Kayla missing, then it would probably be a more obvious conclusion, but what happened to CD?

I'm trying to wrap my brain around it. I now also believe this had something to do with the kink community. Aside from that, I am just hoping beyond hope that they left on their own to pursue their caming or whatever. Even if they thought someone would look down on them, i'm sure that Kayla's family would rather know she's safe than anything else.

Hoping for a quick resolution with the new information. 

Unless she felt bitter towards CD for him going off with KB.

More than possible, but I got the impression she was still in love with him. The whole thing is so confusing [emoji27]

Oh no sorry I didn't mean bitter like she hated him. I just meant bitter because he left her when she still loved him.

Based on...? People are conjecturing the ex was bitter or in love with him. Does anyone know where she said anywhere she was bitter or indicated she was in love with him? I have not heard the family say that. Perhaps I missed something. She still has on her public Facebook photos of her, Kala and Charlie being quite cozy that were posted at the end of May. A family member posted on one of the pages no filings had been made by either party for legal divorce. I don't know any of these people but if the ex was a crazy bitter woman stalking them who stole his facebook, had the guts to pretend to be him but made the posts to post her own photos...are we to believe she was smart enough to make 2 people disappear with no trace? I don't buy it. She could just know his FB password and was messing with people. People often stick with one password on accounts or write them down and don't know others can see them. I don't necessarily see the 2 related.

All I've read is that the ex seemed disliked by the family and seemingly unconcerned about their disappearance. Perhaps she knows something she's not sharing....but this scenario that's been set up of a jealous ex seems off to me. Show where she was jealous or bitter or family said she was, and I'd be inclined to believe she had something to do with it. She doesn't seem to care.

What is there to base the ex had anything to do with their disappearance? A friend of Kala said she told her she was stalking her. Yet no one else has come forward saying she told them that. Odd. If she was toying with his FB account I don't think that's proof she had anything to do with their disappearance, just an opportunist.

I don't know any of these people but something feels like the public isn't being told about the relationship with the ex. Another poster found profiles on a poly site...and that, while it may have nothing to do with their disappearance, does make sense to me about what kind of relationship these 3 had. It could also make sense them that her following Kala around, if she was, had nothing to do with Charlie...but maybe her interest was in knowing what Kala was doing.

Oh no sorry I didn't mean bitter like she hated him. I just meant bitter because he left her when she still loved him.

I agree with you, TarainVa ^^^.

I'm not buying that the ex is responsible for their disappearance.

At this point, I am thinking they needed to disappear quickly for whatever reason.

Is it possible KB and DC were messing around and one of them accidentally died so the other ran off?

Is it possible KB and DC were messing around and one of them accidentally died so the other ran off?

This could possibly be the case. While the ex is suspect, it would take a real idiot to post on behalf of him, and she would be an extraordinary woman if she could easily disappear two people. A game gone wrong, or with the wrong people could be the case. I might be moving towards that than my first theory about running off the road, which is still possible.

I did notice on their non FB profiles, Kala and Charlie recently (Julyish) both stated they were in a monogamous relationship and only searching for friends. They both were actively looking for friendship. SPeaking very lovingly with one another. Previously Charlie had a joint account for him and his wife looking for more than friends. So the group dynamic did change. There was also a fire mentioned by Kalas mom on the FB, which I saw a reference to reunpacking the house. I wonder when that happened/how it happened.

Based on...? People are conjecturing the ex was bitter or in love with him. Does anyone know where she said anywhere she was bitter or indicated she was in love with him? I have not heard the family say that. Perhaps I missed something. She still has on her public Facebook photos of her, Kala and Charlie being quite cozy that were posted at the end of May. A family member posted on one of the pages no filings had been made by either party for legal divorce. I don't know any of these people but if the ex was a crazy bitter woman stalking them who stole his facebook, had the guts to pretend to be him but made the posts to post her own photos...are we to believe she was smart enough to make 2 people disappear with no trace? I don't buy it. She could just know his FB password and was messing with people. People often stick with one password on accounts or write them down and don't know others can see them. I don't necessarily see the 2 related.

All I've read is that the ex seemed disliked by the family and seemingly unconcerned about their disappearance. Perhaps she knows something she's not sharing....but this scenario that's been set up of a jealous ex seems off to me. Show where she was jealous or bitter or family said she was, and I'd be inclined to believe she had something to do with it. She doesn't seem to care.

What is there to base the ex had anything to do with their disappearance? A friend of Kala said she told her she was stalking her. Yet no one else has come forward saying she told them that. Odd. If she was toying with his FB account I don't think that's proof she had anything to do with their disappearance, just an opportunist.

I don't know any of these people but something feels like the public isn't being told about the relationship with the ex. Another poster found profiles on a poly site...and that, while it may have nothing to do with their disappearance, does make sense to me about what kind of relationship these 3 had. It could also make sense them that her following Kala around, if she was, had nothing to do with Charlie...but maybe her interest was in knowing what Kala was doing.

Based on? :| Based on the fact that his page was peppered with comments which indicated it was her! That's what I am basing that on. I never said she IS bitter? I said unless she is bitter like it could be an option! Please don't insinuate that I said anything for definite. I am simply speculating.

Where could they have gone that night, where the car hasn't been seen since? It would have to be a rural type location? In a garage? This is what blows my mind. We should have been able to track in down if it had been out and about at all.

Someone mentioned the roads there are surrounded by viney plants that, if a car ran off the road into, a car could disappear in it.

Based on? :| Based on the fact that his page was peppered with comments which indicated it was her! That's what I am basing that on. I never said she IS bitter? I said unless she is bitter like it could be an option! Please don't insinuate that I said anything for definite. I am simply speculating.
Agreed, im also only speculating. Since this whole website is somewhat about speculation (because we dont know what happened to many people), its easy to throw around different ideas and etc.

At this time none of us know what happened, sadly. The only thing we could all for sure agree upon is a hope that they will be found safe.

My apologies, I didn't mean to infer you said she had to be bitter.

I'm just speculating so what if it was her messing with the Facebook? I still don't see how someone can make the correlation she had anything to do with their disappearance based on that. I also don't see a correlation if she was messing with his facebook it meant she was in love with him. If she's that much of an idiot to show it is her (and not someone trying to make it seem like it is) that doesn't show she had his laptop or was responsible for his disappearance. All it proves is she wanted to screw with his friends and family and is really stupid. I mean a short post saying they were fine would be all that is needed to throw people off the trail. The FB user obviously just wanted to screw with people. Previous poster said he used to have a joint account with his wife. Perhaps he just used the same password. It's not that unusual.

The family mentioned they had checked nearby roads. Not sure how far out though.

That's okay however, the beauty of WS is that we don't always agree (how boring if we did.) Everything is a possibility, esp in a case like this where there is little to no clues and I was simply saying it was an option. Esp after what KB's Mom said about NN.

http://counton2.com/2016/10/20/search-continues-for-missing-sc-couple/

Sorry if this is a repeat. Why, if LE is doing interviews on the local news, didn't he mention the car or license plate number? Seems like the obvious first thing to mention, right? Super confused as to why they aren't asking residents to check for the vehicle.

I cant seem to get the link to load (crappy internet where I am atm) but yes in all honesty I think the whole case is strange. The car is one of the most important things IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers