SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't edit. Meant was her full name ever mentioned on this thread. Don't see how if she searched her name on google this thread would come up. It hasn't for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think they mean this thread comes up if KB and DC are googled. Although, that does not confirm for definite that NN is here.

Was NN name ever mentioned in full? I did a google search of her name and I just get a bunch of results of people that are not even her.

Yes. I read it here in the last day or so. I don't do Facebook or read outside articles or follow links from here so that was the first and only time I had ever seen her full name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was NN name ever mentioned in full? I did a google search of her name and I just get a bunch of results of people that are not even her.

It was mentioned in a facebook post that was referenced here, and also copy / pasted here.

It was mentioned in a facebook post that was referenced here, and also copy / pasted here.

Which means it won't come up in a google search as it's a screenshot not written text.

It's all good, folks. No rules broken. And I think what has been said here pales into comparison with the slating she's got on FB.

EDIT: actually, there is one post on this thread (plus one quoted post) where she is named. Fortunately her name is spelled wrong, so it wouldn't come up on google with a full name search, though it would by surname only. Nevertheless it might be worth asking a mod to amend it to NN. I'll let the original poster alert on it.

One other thing that just came to mind is that David is employed at one of the local hotels.

tulips0312, do you have a source saying David was employed at one of the local hotels or was that just speculation? I couldn't find anything of the sort.

I read he was employed by quality inn in one of the articles.

Kudzu...it's an invasive vine that grows even over trees. If a vehicle goes down an embankment, unless there's tire tracks indicating it went off the road, it might not be found until late winter when the leaves finally die.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 341
  • 101515-walter-reeves_kudzu2-dave-bethel.jpg
    101515-walter-reeves_kudzu2-dave-bethel.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 360
  • kudzu.jpg
    kudzu.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 437
I recall his FB stated he was employed at Quality Inn in Anderson. But I found this quote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ng-to-be-this-missing-couple-on-facebook.html

Carver had recently been promoted at the paper company where he worked, and loved his job. He is a comic book lover, especially of the Marvel comics, an interest he’d shared with Katie since childhood.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kudzu...it's an invasive vine that grows even over trees. If a vehicle goes down an embankment, unless there's tire tracks indicating it went off the road, it might not be found until late winter when the leaves finally die.
attachment.php
I personally put this at 90% to be the likely outcome.

Which means it won't come up in a google search as it's a screenshot not written text.

It's all good, folks. No rules broken. And I think what has been said here pales into comparison with the slating she's got on FB.

EDIT: actually, there is one post on this thread (plus one quoted post) where she is named. Fortunately her name is spelled wrong, so it wouldn't come up on google with a full name search, though it would by surname only. Nevertheless it might be worth asking a mod to amend it to NN. I'll let the original poster alert on it.

It was me who posted it. I did read the rules and it came from a public site and was ok to copy and post. It didn't glad in my mind to change anything in the original post to initials since it was not originally from myself. I am on my phone and cannot for the life of me figure out how to edit so I can change it. The FB post was public and written by Kala's mom. I did not personally make the post.

As soon as I can figure out how to delete the post, I will. I'm not comfortable changing the original writing of something I didn't write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if CDC's work suspects he left on his own or noticed his state of mind. I haven't read anything from an employer or co-worker. Seems strange no quotes of them being concerned when he didn't show, co-workers calling him, etc. Unless I missed it. Something else I just saw which is odd. On Tues 8/30 KB called her best friend to meet Charlie for the first time and get to know him. That would be on 8/1 Thurs. This is the same friend who said KB told her NN was stalking her. Another report said they all had dinner at the apt on Tues 9/30. I think the friend clarified they hadn't.

They had been living together for months, and her best friend didn't know him?

http://breaking911.com/missing-couples-facebook-account-suddenly-comes-alive-terrifying-family/

????? I hope they are alive somewhere and didn't go off the road into the kudzu.

It was me who posted it. I did read the rules and it came from a public site and was ok to copy and post. It didn't glad in my mind to change anything in the original post to initials since it was not originally from myself. I am on my phone and cannot for the life of me figure out how to edit so I can change it. The FB post was public and written by Kala's mom. I did not personally make the post.

As soon as I can figure out how to delete the post, I will. I'm not comfortable changing the original writing of something I didn't write.
You would have to get a mod to edit or delete it since we only have one hour to edit posts. I also don't see anything wrong with keeping the post and reducing the name to initials. The mod can make that note in her reason for editing.

For the record, a person can search the topic, come here and find out that they've been getting sleuthed. If you go through the thread sequentially, it's very easy to figure out when the topic of "you" enters the thread and follow what's being said about "you". That goes for ALL persons who have been eluded to. I don't think it's at all far fetched to assume that there are at least a handful of people who (crossed paths with DC and KB) have come here and seen the conversations.

You would have to get a mod to edit or delete it since we only have one hour to edit posts. I also don't see anything wrong with keeping the post and reducing the name to initials. The mod can make that note in her reason for editing.

For the record, a person can search the topic, come here and find out that they've been getting sleuthed. If you go through the thread sequentially, it's very easy to figure out when the topic of "you" enters the thread and follow what's being said about "you". That goes for ALL persons who have been eluded to. I don't think it's at all far fetched to assume that there are at least a handful of people who (crossed paths with DC and KB) have come here and seen the conversations.

Thanks, I alerted Mods to it to change and/or delete as they see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member