SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 6 months -1 year ago, a number of Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson real estate agents were receiving creepy threats of some sort online and over the phone. It scared one of my RE friends in Greenville enough that she deleted all social media accounts entirely, including Linkedin and made her children delete their FB/Twitter profiles. I know the chances of it being related to this case are likely slim, but now I wonder...

On his Facebook he has pictures of him clearing land that is his. States he does on weekends. I wonder how much land he has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read his September 15th post about missing people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He became very vocal on his Facebook after KB went missing. Before that it was just houses he had listed. He seems to have been pretty successful too. Does anyone think that was him on Charlie's facebook? Seems if he had access he would have gotten on hers as well. Anyone have a street address for him?

He became very vocal on his Facebook after KB went missing. Before that it was just houses he had listed. He seems to have been pretty successful too. Does anyone think that was him on Charlie's facebook? Seems if he had access he would have gotten on hers as well. Anyone have a street address for him?

For the suspects house? It's on the assessor website. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it or I would.

I'd also like to note - from listening to the news conference. They said that Anderson and Spartanburg police were working together on a missing persons case that LED them to this home. Wonder what lead they had.

it may have been but I'm not sure. The writing seems off. He has fairly good spelling and grammar. The hacker on CDC's did not.

When MSM states that "K was found chained in a container like a dog", I get chills. Thinking back to what I first thought when it was said that her dog crate was missing. Just chilling.

I'd also like to note - from listening to the news conference. They said that Anderson and Spartanburg police were working together on a missing persons case that LED them to this home. Wonder what lead they had.

The Sheriff definitely makes it sound like they were there on a different case. So I am wondering what other missing persons cases they are going to solve now, depending on what they find on the property. Ugh.

The Sheriff definitely makes it sound like they were there on a different case. So I am wondering what other missing persons cases they are going to solve now, depending on what they find on the property. Ugh.

I thought so to at first, but when I watched it.. It sounded like they were on the CDC/KB case. I could definitely be wrong though.. I'm not from the US so Im not sure of any other missing person cases happening..

When MSM states that "K was found chained in a container like a dog", I get chills. Thinking back to what I first thought when it was said that her dog crate was missing. Just chilling.
It made me think of David Parker Ray, who is just about the worst type of offender there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven