SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked out his FB? He photographed some heavy ground work being doing in the past 2 months. Lot of rock moving and natural depressions. Of course, there could be water on his property too.

I don't think he lived in Indiana. According to his LinkedIn, he worked for a company in Spartanburg that was headquartered in Indiana. Looks like he has been there (in South Carolina) since 2002. There's a 3 year gap in his resume though- Nov 2003 to May 2006

Edit **looks like he went to University of South Carolina Upstate from 2003-2007

It was the link ZacksDad provided above that made me think he had ties to Indiana. He is on the Sexual Predators in the state of Indiana inmate list. Or does that come up for every state for all Sex offenders? I really don't know how the registries work. Maybe because of his company being headquartered there he had to be on the registry there?

Gavin Jackson ‏@GavinJacksonPC 10m10 minutes ago
Officials searching an 80-acre field in Woodruff, SC. A woman said she was held in a shipping container here by suspect Todd Kohlhepp

CwXg8z3XgAAQokF.jpg

https://twitter.com/GavinJacksonPC

Am I reading the sex offender rules correctly? Your have to be a level II before being added to level III.?? Does that mean the kidnapping of the 14 year old girl when he was 16 is not the first offense?

This is so disturbing... I have been following this case from the very beginning, I have checked this thread and all the FB pages every day since they were reported missing. I didn't expect this. I don't like following sex crime cases, they just make me feel sick. I just want to stop reading now, but how can I? I feel I have in a way gotten to know K, Charlie and their friends and families these two months.
I'm very grateful that Kis alive. I just hope Charlie is OK too, although it doesn't look good.

I feel like this is going to get much worse. And it is bad right now.

Hell is too good for this trash!

Can anyone tell me more about his ties to Indiana? What towns exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw K's photo on the Fox News front page of the website. It's sad that there was little coverage before she was found, and now she will be known as the woman who was found chained in a container. Doesn't the media have enough decency to at least not publish her photo when sexual assault is probable. I'm just upset When a tragedy happens and people want to get attention or make money off it.

OMG. I finally got caught up. Wow just Wow!

This took a turn that I was not prepared for at all. Wow.

Well I never... kidnapping was not very high up on my list.

So glad K is safe.

I wish K could feel all the hugs we want to give her. I can't even believe this - we always go to these "crazy" scenarios and may feel foolish doing so, but this just proves you can never think the worst.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/kala-...south-carolina-todd-kohlhepp-photos-pictures/

did i read right that police believe this guy is a serial killer as remains of bodies have also been found on his land

[FONT=&quot]Police told reporters they might be dealing with a serial killer after possible human remains were found on Todd Kohlhepp’s property, WYFF-TV reports.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We’re trying to make sure we don’t have a serial killer on our hands,” Sheriff Chuck Wright told reporters. (It) very possibly could be what we have.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police said they found weapons and ammunition on the nearly 100-acre property.[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/kala-...south-carolina-todd-kohlhepp-photos-pictures/

I fear for Charlie and pray he may be alive but it looks bleak so sad

I've been following this case since it was first posted but never really had anything useful to contribute. I thought the Facebook postings were creepy, but had no idea how much worse it would get in reality. I am so glad K is alive but I have cold ball of dread in my stomach thinking about what else this sicko has done to K, Charlie and others. When I saw the FOUND post on Facebook I was so relieved. Then I read the details and the lack of Charlie. :-(

I feel he may have lured CDC there. Or maybe KB.

That is why the apartment was left in a hurry.

As a woman, this just rattles me to my core. One day you're going about your life freely in the world and the next you're a monster's personal toy. The horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aburke