SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of us on here were expecting an outcome like this. Really don't have a good feeling about Charlie's wellbeing... I'm hoping the serial killer comments are just initial overreaction from LE

Someone just posted on the kidnappers first post saying "Has anyone else looked into the girls he follows on here? One has been missing for two years, worked just 5 mins from his office and about 10 mins from his home and another 10 from the property. Jussayin..."

This is not good at all

Oh god. I can't imagine what Karla went through and am pushing the thoughts out of my head. I hope she will be treated gently, with kindness and allowed all the comfort she deserves.

I heard the Sheriff said they found her as part of a joint investigation...looking for a missing woman named Woodruff but found K instead. Doesn't sound like overreaction :(

Just a thought...if KBs best friend mentioned to media today that she worked for him cleaning houses....was it ever mentioned to LE when they first went missing?! Why wouldn't they go check all leads of contacts she had?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow...the Sheriff said in his interview they would get w/ FB on who was doing the posts. They never did that. Just wow. He said the suspect could have been doing it but that's just a thought he had. He'd have to check with FB.

Just a thought...if KBs best friend mentioned to media today that she worked for him cleaning houses....was it ever mentioned to LE when they first went missing?! Why wouldn't they go check all leads of contacts she had?

Baffling.

Wow...the Sheriff said in his interview they would get w/ FB on who was doing the posts. They never did that. Just wow. He said the suspect could have been doing it but that's just a thought he had. He'd have to check with FB.

I didn't want to post anything bad about LE in this case but this does it for me. They didn't take the families seriously. They have some major explaining to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm quite shocked that they didn't investigate that angle. I mean, weird stuff was happening on Charlie's FB page. The guy is missing, someone is messing around and they don't look into it? That's bizarre.

Agreed. I thought maybe they were sitting on all of it to keep it private but sounding like they found her by accident looking for someone else.

I didn't want to post anything bad about LE in this case but this does it for me. They didn't take the families seriously. They have some major explaining to do.

I don't believe we are allowed to post the link to this social media site due to the content of the site. She is a victim and should still be protected =)

I haven't listened to any of the actual videos yet, but Spartanburg County sheriff (whom is the only one I've seen pictured talking so far, since she was found in Spartanburg County) wouldn't have done any investigation with the FB posts prior to today. That would be Anderson County sheriff, where they went missing from.

Could K have been chained like this since the end of August.How in the world did she survive? Mentally and physically.? I am so mad right now.,I've said it once and will say it again RSO's never get well..Once a RSO always one.I hope they find Charlie,but not looking good.

Agreed. I thought maybe they were sitting on all of it to keep it private but sounding like they found her by accident looking for someone else.

The Anderson police looking for K&C worked out that a cell phone had pinged at that address. They then learned Spartanburg police were also interested in the same address for another case. That's how I'm reading it, anyway.

[Anderson Police Chief] Jim Stewart said more than a dozen search warrants were issued. "We got computer and cellphone records that ultimately led us to the area in Woodruff," he said. "We knew that was the last place that a cellphone tied to this case pinged."

http://www.independentmail.com/stor...-woman-found-alive-chained-woodruff/93244444/

So, whose cellphone? I hope to god they don't mean Charlie or K's, because if so they could have found out where they were 2 months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl