SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just posted on the kidnappers first post saying "Has anyone else looked into the girls he follows on here? One has been missing for two years, worked just 5 mins from his office and about 10 mins from his home and another 10 from the property. Jussayin..."

This is not good at all
I was looking through his friends and can't tell whom they speaking of.

I didn't want to post anything bad about LE in this case but this does it for me. They didn't take the families seriously. They have some major explaining to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After they suspect a potential serial killer, doesn't the FBI get automatically involved?

Yoohoo Foxfire! Chime in?

In the interview I heard with the Sheriff he said the investigators were looking for someone else on the property and found K instead. I don't think they got pings from KB and CDC phones...sounds like the guy is a serial killer.

It sounds like he's referring to Charlie or K's cellphone. Ugh. It pains me to think they dragged their feet on this, with K alive.

I think the Spartanburg investigators might be looking into Tracy L. Wright, who is also missing with her car.

Good work, Gardener! Were there no men reported missing in that time?

I mostly looked for women or couples until we know what happened to Charlie. He might have tried to stop K's abduction and was killed right away instead of held. You think we should look at individual men as well?

I mostly looked for women or couples until we know what happened to Charlie. He might have tried to stop K's abduction and was killed right away instead of held. You think we should look at individual men as well?

I don't know but your list is pretty worrying already!! Maybe hang fire until we at least find out about these other bodies.

I've been quietly following this case from the beginning. I had considered lots of different theories including a vehicle accident, foul play against both by an ex-relative/friend and even considered that CD had harmed KB somehow and then took his own life someplace neither would be found. I had lost hope of finding them alive. This turn of events is shocking!

I'm so happy to hear that K was found alive. My heart hurts for her as I am certain that I cannot begin imagine how difficult the past two months have been for her. If CD was a victim of foul play at the hands of TK, I find it likely that KB knew for the entire time of her captivity.

My prayer for CD is that he is found alive. For K I can only hope that being surrounded by those that love her will help her to heal and find some peace after her ordeal.

Lastly, for TK...may the strong arm of justice be swift and heavy. The most fair punishment would be that he be kept for the rest of his natural life chained by the neck in a 10 x 12 container....oh, but I forget...he has rights doesn't he....sigh.

NC, but maybe add Toasha Nicole Rice (Nikki Green) too, as he followed her on FB http://www.morganton.com/news/woman...cle_482540ca-2291-11e6-a54f-3bd4d024dc95.html

Holy cow. NC was next on my list to look at but it's hard to narrow down cases close to SC border. Niki went missing in Lincoln County, NC which is not far from Woodruff: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Woo...a586472a29!2m2!1d-81.2078164!2d35.4637028!3e0

Yes, I think that he was bold enough to follow her indicates he was involved in her disappearance. Has that been sent into LE? Chilling.

I didn't want to post anything bad about LE in this case but this does it for me. They didn't take the families seriously. They have some major explaining to do.

Unfortunately, the problem with using the Sheriff or Chief as the spokesperson for the media is that they usually don't actually know what has been done in the investigation. Plus, this is the Spartanburg County Sheriff speaking, so he probably would not know what Anderson City has done over the course of their investigation. I think we are going to have to sit back and wait a little longer to find out exactly what all was going on behind the scenes. I think we may be surprised. I do wonder why it took 2 months to find her if she was working for him and he was a known sex offender. I read in one story that LE was following up on a last known ping of a cell phone related to the case that brought them to this location, while other reports say they were following up on another case and happened to be on the property to hear her banging on the storage container. I watched the interview with the Sheriff and he just said it was during a joint investigation with Anderson City that leads brought them to the property. He did say that they would be following up with Facebook to see if TK was involved with the FB postings. It's hard to say exactly what led them there. I bet they had a lead on him the whole time with the cell pings and with her having started working for him recently, but with his sex offender history and history of kidnapping and so much interest in the case, LE didn't want to show that card for fear that if he was keeping her somewhere alive, he would either move her or kill her.

I also have been observing the dynamics with all the family and friends and there seem to be many that came from the fringes and want to put their two cents worth in just for their 15 minutes of fame, which is an absolute shame, because it clouds the investigation. This was one that from the outside, personally, I had no clue which direction to go in. It seemed like every time it felt like we should be going this way, something would land in the path and turn us back another way. I went from wondering about various exes to wondering about accidents to wondering about a dark and sordid lifestyle. I was never brave enough to check out "those other sites" because sleuthing is just a hobby and I don't want to put my relationship on the line by signing up for any of those sites and having my fiance question why. I only briefly envisioned the outcome of the case being something this horrible, but quickly dismissed it.

As far as the media reports go as I have said in other posts, I learned as a dispatcher to take everything reported in the media with a grain of salt. They never get it completely right, especially on the first pass because they are trying to be the first news outlet to break the story. I worked the 7p - 7a shift in the Anderson County 911 Center and we'd be shaking our heads watching the news at 6 am in the dispatch center as they reported on our calls that went on during the night, saying to each other, "That is NOT how that happened at all!" Media gets their reports from listening to radio traffic on the scanner, by piecing together interviews and even by reading another outlet's story. So, hypothetically speaking, say I took a 911 call on this case with information that K was being held on the property by this guy. As soon as I keyed up on the radio to have officers go en route, the media would be tuned in and would start live reporting every move the minute they thought it was going to pan out to be breaking news. Sometimes that means they report the initial "tentative" information that comes in and hasn't been verified. It's so frustrating when you're on the other side of it, knowing everything you say can and will be repeated, you're just trying to get as much information out to your officers as you can and sometimes all you have to work with is heresy for them to go check out. Yet it still gets reported as the gospel. So, always remember, take the media reports with a grain of salt. Ultimately, they're just trying to make a buck off this story. Read them all, piece them together, but don't take them as final word. We may never know the whole story.

Holy cow. NC was next on my list to look at but it's hard to narrow down cases close to SC border. Niki went missing in Lincoln County, NC which is not far from Woodruff: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Woo...a586472a29!2m2!1d-81.2078164!2d35.4637028!3e0

Yes, I think that he was bold enough to follow her indicates he was involved in her disappearance. Has that been sent into LE? Chilling.
The FB Nikki Greene (spelled with e on end of Greene) appears to be much younger and doesn't bear much resemblance the missing NG....IMO

I'm not sure the Nikki Greene he was following on FB is the same one that was missing. The pictures look very different and Green is spelled differently.

You are right, so sorry. Too much going on I didn't stop to check.

Having said that, take away any facebook connection, that article is dated May. If she is still missing it might be worth considering, she was last seen just 70 miles from his house.

Unfortunately, the problem with using the Sheriff or Chief as the spokesperson for the media is that they usually don't actually know what has been done in the investigation. Plus, this is the Spartanburg County Sheriff speaking, so he probably would not know what Anderson City has done over the course of their investigation. I think we are going to have to sit back and wait a little longer to find out exactly what all was going on behind the scenes. I think we may be surprised. I do wonder why it took 2 months to find her if she was working for him and he was a known sex offender. I read in one story that LE was following up on a last known ping of a cell phone related to the case that brought them to this location, while other reports say they were following up on another case and happened to be on the property to hear her banging on the storage container. I watched the interview with the Sheriff and he just said it was during a joint investigation with Anderson City that leads brought them to the property. He did say that they would be following up with Facebook to see if TK was involved with the FB postings. It's hard to say exactly what led them there. I bet they had a lead on him the whole time with the cell pings and with her having started working for him recently, but with his sex offender history and history of kidnapping and so much interest in the case, LE didn't want to show that card for fear that if he was keeping her somewhere alive, he would either move her or kill her.

I also have been observing the dynamics with all the family and friends and there seem to be many that came from the fringes and want to put their two cents worth in just for their 15 minutes of fame, which is an absolute shame, because it clouds the investigation. This was one that from the outside, personally, I had no clue which direction to go in. It seemed like every time it felt like we should be going this way, something would land in the path and turn us back another way. I went from wondering about various exes to wondering about accidents to wondering about a dark and sordid lifestyle. I was never brave enough to check out "those other sites" because sleuthing is just a hobby and I don't want to put my relationship on the line by signing up for any of those sites and having my fiance question why. I only briefly envisioned the outcome of the case being something this horrible, but quickly dismissed it.

As far as the media reports go as I have said in other posts, I learned as a dispatcher to take everything reported in the media with a grain of salt. They never get it completely right, especially on the first pass because they are trying to be the first news outlet to break the story. I worked the 7p - 7a shift in the Anderson County 911 Center and we'd be shaking our heads watching the news at 6 am in the dispatch center as they reported on our calls that went on during the night, saying to each other, "That is NOT how that happened at all!" Media gets their reports from listening to radio traffic on the scanner, by piecing together interviews and even by reading another outlet's story. So, hypothetically speaking, say I took a 911 call on this case with information that K was being held on the property by this guy. As soon as I keyed up on the radio to have officers go en route, the media would be tuned in and would start live reporting every move the minute they thought it was going to pan out to be breaking news. Sometimes that means they report the initial "tentative" information that comes in and hasn't been verified. It's so frustrating when you're on the other side of it, knowing everything you say can and will be repeated, you're just trying to get as much information out to your officers as you can and sometimes all you have to work with is heresy for them to go check out. Yet it still gets reported as the gospel. So, always remember, take the media reports with a grain of salt. Ultimately, they're just trying to make a buck off this story. Read them all, piece them together, but don't take them as final word. We may never know the whole story.

Thank you for taking the time to explain all of this. It helps put things into perspective.

The story has hit my local news in NYC

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

if she was just helping him clean and stage properties, she probably just worked for cash as a side job, and maybe the ppl who knew that, didn't know he was an RSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89