SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange! Not much mentioned about any searches! Have people driven and walked the roads of routes they 'might' have taken or been near? Any results from the phone company? Lasts contacts? Pings, etc?

Deleted by me

as it was too old to be considered.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thinking out loud here about the activity on Charlie David's FB page. Either it is some random creep who found his phone, a not-random creep who is torturing the families, or CD himself. It's possible but not at all likely that it's Kala posting on his page.

If it's Charlie David posting, it would be totally out of character according to friends and family. In my opinion, if it were him posting, it would indicate a mental break. I don't think this is what is happening, but I'm just thinking out loud.

If it's someone else posting on his page, he or she would have to be either really stupid (and think themselves really smart) or really psychotic. I say stupid because if something has happened to the couple, the person who is posting would be the obvious suspect, even if he or she didn't have anything to do with it. Why would someone open himself or herself to be accused? Surely they have found the IP address by now. I would guess it's coming from his phone. I surely hope they can ping the phone if it is.

OR -- It's possible that whoever is posting knows that Charlie David and Kala are safe and missing on their own terms, and that no crime has occurred. I don't think this is true, but I'm trying to lay out a list of all possibilities.
OR -- It's possible it's someone trying to frame the ex.

My opinion only, but I think authorities and family may know more about the FB thing than they're letting on. I say that because otherwise, I think the family/families would have organized more search parties to look for the car.

Sorry to ramble on so much this morning, but this case has been rambling around in my head all night long.

Thinking out loud here about the activity on Charlie David's FB page. Either it is some random creep who found his phone, a not-random creep who is torturing the families, or CD himself. It's possible but not at all likely that it's Kala posting on his page.

If it's Charlie David posting, it would be totally out of character according to friends and family. In my opinion, if it were him posting, it would indicate a mental break. I don't think this is what is happening, but I'm just thinking out loud.

If it's someone else posting on his page, he or she would have to be either really stupid (and think themselves really smart) or really psychotic. I say stupid because if something has happened to the couple, the person who is posting would be the obvious suspect, even if he or she didn't have anything to do with it. Why would someone open himself or herself to be accused? Surely they have found the IP address by now. I would guess it's coming from his phone. I surely hope they can ping the phone if it is.

OR -- It's possible that whoever is posting knows that Charlie David and Kala are safe and missing on their own terms, and that no crime has occurred. I don't think this is true, but I'm trying to lay out a list of all possibilities.
OR -- It's possible it's someone trying to frame the ex.

My opinion only, but I think authorities and family may know more about the FB thing than they're letting on. I say that because otherwise, I think the family/families would have organized more search parties to look for the car.

Sorry to ramble on so much this morning, but this case has been rambling around in my head all night long.
I agree with all of the above ^.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I am wondering exactly what are the families doing to try and find them. The posts on the facebook page find Kala and Charlie say they are exhausted by doesn't say why and there are not any of the usual comments about placing flyers or any le work being done. LE is either keeping extremely hush or they do not think that a crime has occurred. From what I am reading the families don't know much but I would think that i would be going everywhere they are known to go and ask around. Now it has been almost 3 weeks and peoples memories will be foggy. Did they leave the house on their own accord to run an errand or go out to dinner? When exactly was the last time anyone spoke to either of them and about what? What is the nature of the "trouble" someone was giving them? If they aren't getting anything from LE like they are saying then get out there and hit the streets and dig. I am sure that there are friends/family that know the exes has anyone talked to them? Or noticed any odd behavior from them? I can't believe that someone has been posting on his facebook for this long and no one knows anything? That makes no sense.

I am wondering exactly what are the families doing to try and find them. The posts on the facebook page find Kala and Charlie say they are exhausted by doesn't say why and there are not any of the usual comments about placing flyers or any le work being done. LE is either keeping extremely hush or they do not think that a crime has occurred. From what I am reading the families don't know much but I would think that i would be going everywhere they are known to go and ask around. Now it has been almost 3 weeks and peoples memories will be foggy. Did they leave the house on their own accord to run an errand or go out to dinner? When exactly was the last time anyone spoke to either of them and about what? What is the nature of the "trouble" someone was giving them? If they aren't getting anything from LE like they are saying then get out there and hit the streets and dig. I am sure that there are friends/family that know the exes has anyone talked to them? Or noticed any odd behavior from them? I can't believe that someone has been posting on his facebook for this long and no one knows anything? That makes no sense.

I agree that it doesn't seem as though many details have been shared. The best friend who was interviewed early on does post frequently about putting up flyers, just not on the official missing pages. I was just thinking, it would be interesting to see how coordinated the effort would be if I went missing today. Haha. All my friends and family have their own drama going on.

Eta: oh, and I think a recent post by a particular ex is odd, for sure, but apparently not out of character.

I agree that it doesn't seem as though many details have been shared. The best friend who was interviewed early on does post frequently about putting up flyers, just not on the official missing pages. I was just thinking, it would be interesting to see how coordinated the effort would be if I went missing today. Haha. All my friends and family have their own drama going on.

Well, I'll be sure to check out your ex son in law and his gf! LOL

I was just wondering, can they track a car that has On Star, or Blue Link (I think that's what mine is called)? For some reason I thought they could track the car with that. Do we know if her car had anything like this?

I was just wondering, can they track a car that has On Star, or Blue Link (I think that's what mine is called)? For some reason I thought they could track the car with that. Do we know if her car had anything like this?

On Star has a couple of car finding options, so I would imagine other companies would as well. Is it confirmed the car has one of those services?

Pontiac Grand Prix did have an On Star option in 2002.
We don't know if his car had it installed.
On Star does track your car. Paid subscription or not.

https://www.wired.com/2011/09/onsta... this feature? It might be worth checking out

There was another new post on Charlie David's page overnight.

, looking forward to some inside info. Would love to see these people found. This has gone on too long, and somebody is downright taunting the family/families!

He and his ex now both have profile pictures of Brandon Lee from The Crow. If it's not her posting, I'll eat my hat.

It looks like his account has been deleted. Is that just me, can anyone else still see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth