SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thoughts were an accident somewhere as well. Down a ravine, or into water. Still could have happened. Vegetation is still green so if a vehicle went down a ravine, would be difficult to see right now. Though if initial searches had occurred, there may have been tire tracks showing a vehicle leaving the road.

I don't know what to think of the FB postings. Strange they are ONLY on David's and not on Kala's. Someone doesn't have the password to get to Kala's, IMO.

As for changing passwords on FB, it's easy. Once logged into FB, go to settings, and change the password! You can even change email from the settings.

:praying: for closure soon!!!

No. Nothing.
I, also, noticed that local LE have put nothing out. No info at all. Not even on their FB page.

(The only time I have seen this complete silence is for suspected suicide. But being that it is 2 people...IDK)
I hope LE is investigating the postings on his Facebook.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

I hope an investigator is active on this case.

...because a complete sentence takes time from reading.

<modsnip>

I don't see it...leaving the dog behind?

I don't think Kala left for an extended time by choice. However, IF I were going to leave a beloved dog behind by choice, I would leave it in an UNlocked apartment, with the crate missing (as in this case), so that if the dog got hungry, it would bark and alert neighbors, who could free it and not cage it accidentally and starve it to death.

Per the page run by family...LE is aware and is on top of the situation.

My first thoughts were an accident somewhere as well. Down a ravine, or into water. Still could have happened. Vegetation is still green so if a vehicle went down a ravine, would be difficult to see right now. Though if initial searches had occurred, there may have been tire tracks showing a vehicle leaving the road.

I don't know what to think of the FB postings. Strange they are ONLY on David's and not on Kala's. Someone doesn't have the password to get to Kala's, IMO.

As for changing passwords on FB, it's easy. Once logged into FB, go to settings, and change the password! You can even change email from the settings.

:praying: for closure soon!!!
This actually depends on the individual's settings. In order to change my password, I receive a text message with a code. I have to enter that code within a certain amount of time (30 seconds, I think), and then I can change the password. I have to go through the same process if I login from a new device.

Any updates? I do not know either of them personally, but share some mutual friends and the whole thing has me very worried for them because it's so weird with all the posting.

Any updates? I do not know either of them personally, but share some mutual friends and the whole thing has me very worried for them because it's so weird with all the posting.

Nothing new. All of the pages, including the personal ones are quiet now.

Thanks so much. That's a blessing and a curse, I think.

I was thinking of them both today and thinking of the strange Facebook posts and began wondering:

*IF* the rumors have been true that the suspected poster had been problematic to KB/CD in the past, and he had cut ties with that person, wouldn't he have likely changed his passwords during that split?

Followed by a more alarming thought: could this whackball have his phone?

It just got me thinking because when I split from my ex, I did a password overhaul on my life because he was a bit of a whackadoodle, too.

Thanks so much. That's a blessing and a curse, I think.

I was thinking of them both today and thinking of the strange Facebook posts and began wondering:

*IF* the rumors have been true that the suspected poster had been problematic to KB/CD in the past, and he had cut ties with that person, wouldn't he have likely changed his passwords during that split?

Followed by a more alarming thought: could this whackball have his phone?

It just got me thinking because when I split from my ex, I did a password overhaul on my life because he was a bit of a whackadoodle, too.

I don't think the posting was being done from his phone. One of the people who was getting PM responses from the person posting as CD, posted screen shots and I remember some people commented that the posts from CD didn't appear to be coming from mobile. His aunt also said on the 18th she keeps trying his phone and it has been going straight to VM like the battery is dead or it's off.

That's good, then. (I'm not sure why someone having password access seems less sinister than having someone's phone to me, but it does. I often say that I would rather have my entire purse stolen than my phone!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometime yesterday, CD'S brother posted in the group for him that the groups were separating their efforts and no longer working together. I wonder what happened or changed?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah what is going on Facebook it's crazy! I wonder if this is common though and we just don't know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometime yesterday, CD'S brother posted in the group for him that the groups were separating their efforts and no longer working together. I wonder what happened or changed?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not good. I've seen this before.

CC's brother started a new group for finding Charlie. It's a closed group so not linking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers