SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness you all were busy overnight.
Do we think this was planned? Like he has obsessed over her and stalked her, etc and called her over ready to pounce and CDC showed up too so he had to eliminate the threat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I struggle with. How was he so sure no one knew where they were going that day. From all the hiding, car, it seems like he didn't want to be caught on one hand. But, on the other, the posts, possibly the ones on Charlie's FB, and a cell phone pinging for two days, how could he think he would get away with it?
And, I'm convinced he was reading here, and using things and suspicions toward the ex to fuel the fire with FB posts. Once she was mentioned as possibly doing the posting, suddenly the pronouns and use of 'my hubby' started. As for the bad grammar and spelling, I think he facebooks while drinking.

Initials are used for adult sexual assault victims, also. With this case, it will be difficult because of the notoriety.
Ok. I wasn't 100 percent but I thought it would be a nice gesture to KB from WS as she begins to heal from this horrendous ordeal.

Barnette said investigators found a bed with chains around it in the living space above the garage.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

Yes, this was at his house on Windsong Way per this article, not the property where she was found

He is a “very, very dangerous individual,” Barnette said. Chains were found in the bedroom above Kohlhepp's two-car garage at his home on Windsong Way, he said

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/woman-says-she-saw-her-captor-shoot-boyfriend/348183176

Barnette said investigators found a bed with chains around it in the living space above the garage.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

Yes, this was at his house on Windsong Way per this article, not the property where she was found

He is a “very, very dangerous individual,” Barnette said. Chains were found in the bedroom above Kohlhepp's two-car garage at his home on Windsong Way, he said

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/woman-says-she-saw-her-captor-shoot-boyfriend/348183176

While visiting KB in her hospital room, Herren gathered further information about her time in captivity. He tells CBS News:

"He never took the chain off of her, but he was taking her around, let her get, not so much exercise, but let her walk around some. It didn’t sound like it was every day. It was kind of sporadic.

She was fed once a day around 6 p.m. She didn’t tell us exactly what she was eating. But from what I gathered, it could have been fast food. ... It wasn’t like he was keeping her alive on bread and water. He was in a weird, sick kind of way being, I guess, kind of humane, as far as feeding her."

http://ijr.com/2016/11/728953-grim-...ce-august-is-found-on-sex-offenders-property/

I'm still a little behind, but this made my stomach turn. Especially the specific lyrics that were selected from that song in the Facebook post:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
"

Creepy.

I know this sounds morbid and we don't know his victim count and the circumstances I wonder how long he would have kept KB?

Definitely possible, especially with his apparant like of posting cryptic / true comments. I just find it so hard to believe he could joke about bodies being in his hard, be a known RSO, and nobody on his friends list see that as a huge red flag to at least raise some eyebrows and then probably notice some other red flags. So strange. But, psychopaths can be incredibly charming and when people are charmed they explain away a lot of red flags....
Keep in mind he waved away the sex offender thing with some story about a girlfriend with mad parents. I've seen 2 different versions he used, but both versions made it seem like no big deal. I guess people took it at face value.

I am shaking my head at the WS members directing their anger towards one another. This is a horrifying ordeal. Some will use their spirituality to try to find some light in a dark situation. Others won't. Unfortunately we know all too well there is real evil in this world to direct our energy towards. JMO.

This makes me wonder how many times this may have happened to others elsewhere and they just weren't as fortunate as KB that someone got suspicious. Look at Jessica Heeringa's case. He took her to the basement in another property that belonged to a deceased relative. Scary to even think about.

While visiting B in her hospital room, Herren gathered further information about her time in captivity. He tells CBS News:

"He never took the chain off of her, but he was taking her around, let her get, not so much exercise, but let her walk around some. It didn’t sound like it was every day. It was kind of sporadic.

She was fed once a day around 6 p.m. She didn’t tell us exactly what she was eating. But from what I gathered, it could have been fast food. ... It wasn’t like he was keeping her alive on bread and water. He was in a weird, sick kind of way being, I guess, kind of humane, as far as feeding her."

http://ijr.com/2016/11/728953-grim-...ce-august-is-found-on-sex-offenders-property/
I wonder if KB gave her friend her blessing to run straight to the media and reveal all this? The family asks for privacy, but gets this from "friends"?

Yes I am pretty sure it was Lake Hartwell because the person said Anderson was the town and that is right near that lake.

OT
LOL That is a funny story about your Dad getting bit by a fish while water skiing.

I absolutely fell in love with water skiing the very first time I ever tried it. I had snow skiid before I tried water skiing so I figured the edging was about the same although I had a dickens of time trying to get started out of the water. After numerous attempts of the boat dragging me through the water and me swallowing gulps of lake water I popped up out of the water and it was a blast. The only problem was nobody told me what to do when I was ready for the boat to stop so I started waving crazily at the boat to try to slow them down and they thought I was signaling them to go faster. LOL
I didnt know to just let go of the rope. LOL

After the boat sped up I panicked and bailed off to the side which was a stupid mistake because I skipped across the water like a skipping rock. LOL

What fun though. Everyone needs to try water skiing at least once in their life. Or inner tubing behind a boat at least. So much fun.

While TK, himself, owned plenty of property in which to dispose of a body, it's still somewhat scary that he had access to other wooded, empty land in the area.

Example this is "Courtesy of Tka Real Estate, Todd Kohlhepp"

http://www.lakehartwellproperties.c...dex=9&lpp=20&total_listings=6289&from=results

I wonder if KB gave her friend her blessing to run straight to the media and reveal all this? The family asks for privacy, but gets this from "friends"?

Poor girl will definitely find out who her real friends are during this tough time. Some just want publicity

Weren't KB's glasses and contacts found at home? Wouldn't she have needed those if she was going to clean/clear underbrush/whatever at his property?

ETA to add link and quote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...78c5208cfb5bd008050?client=ms-android-verizon
Can't speak for everyone, but my daughter has multiple pairs of contacts. Finding contacts at home would not mean she wasn't wearing some when she left the house.

That said.....that one pair would not last long (especially without solution, etc) so if she had them, she probably didn't have them long.

Edit to add: I think the significance of that info woukd show that she didn't leave for an extended period of time or she would have taken those items. But if she was just leaving for the day, she wouldn't have needed extras. To me it shows she was planning on coming back that night.

That's what I struggle with. How was he so sure no one knew where they were going that day. From all the hiding, car, it seems like he didn't want to be caught on one hand. But, on the other, the posts, possibly the ones on Charlie's FB, and a cell phone pinging for two days, how could he think he would get away with it?

Oh I completely believe he was insanely confident he'd go undetected and never be caught ! From all accounts this is a well groomed, fully blossomed sociopathic narcissistic megalomaniacal psychopath! (IMO) !! He probably would sit back and chortle away at his sly Amazon reviews , like it was some trophy or book of accomplishments ! ("look at me now, look at all I've done "!) one of his posts he said (paraphrasing here ) : ' I am all the devil I need and ...when I'm gone everyone will say damnnnn he did all that ??? '

It is an alias. I found it, also.
Probably a typo that was made on something somewhere along the way. I have a couple that show up like that on my own name and I've certainly never used an alias. Sometimes simple typos make their way into records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares