Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steelman, I would much rather hear this baby was sold to someone who wanted a baby that badly, but, sadly, logic and experience tells me that's probably not the case here. Poor little Leaona! Prayers!

I realize it probably isn't a very popular theory, but I'm trying to figure out how either the mother or father could have made this baby disappear so completely without a mode of transportation. Either one of them would have had to be within walking distance of home. The cops have searched a multiple-mile radius around that area, only to come up empty.

I think whatever happened, happened in the dark, not in the daylight hours that were described by the parents. Apparently nobody living around there saw anything, although one of the neighbors did see the mother arrive home in the early morning hours from the bachelorette party. As far as I'm concerned, that is a pretty solid alibi for the mother right there.

So if you are on foot, in the dark, like to do drugs and run with unsavory characters, what is something you could sell and make enough money to keep you supplied in meth for a month or two ?

This may be a crime of opportunity, pre-arranged even. If you know someone is going to be out-of-pocket at a certain date, at a certain time, what better time to stage a mysterious "disappearance".

I don't think the mother went in to check on the baby when she got back from the party. That was her fatal mistake. Chances are the baby was already missing at that point. Either way, the boyfriend gets out of bed, acts all confused and goes into baby-daddy drama mode. He just got lucky because he had 4 or 5 more hours of peace before the cops came storming into his house.

Ok. I was watching a video on dogs grieving. Made me think of my miscarriages. I will never understand some people. This story is hinky to the max. I mean, take the baby to a fire department or hospital if you don't want it. I guess the checks are too good sometimes.

ETA: this was meant for another thread my bad. But works here too, maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news. Say what you like about NG........ but she does get a lot of info out about missing kids!

ETA that ' say what you like' is not directed at you Steel.. just anyone. I know I've had plenty to say about her myself.

bbm

Yep, SCHMAE, agreed. NG drives me crazy for many obvious reasons, but she does help raise awareness about cases, quite often in the early phase of the case.

I'm new here and still wet behind the ears, so forgive me, but what other reasons are there for calling off a search if they haven't found a body.

I'm new here and still wet behind the ears, so forgive me, but what other reasons are there for calling off a search if they haven't found a body.

Most likely because they feel as if they have searched any and all areas they believe she may have crawled to. In other words, we've searched everywhere we can, and we found nothing.

I won't get into the "exhaustive police searches" that we constantly hear about where a week or two later a jogger literally trips over a body lying in plain sight. We can save that discussion for after they find the baby.

Haven't been on a forum since the Anthony disaster. We should be hearing from a gal who is a local and has been keeping me informed. There is lots to discuss here.
:Welcome1:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths,:websleuther:

:daisy:

kbrk!!

We're so glad you're here!!

:happydance::cheer::happydance::cheer::happydance::cheer::happydance::cheer:

Edgewood apartments is a rough place. It's a place I was always told to never go under any circumstances. People are up and about all hours over there. It's a known drug haven. If a baby toddled out of the apartment at some point, someone would have seen her, and likely more than one person would have seen her. That place does not sleep.

Thanks for the local info, Pendleton. It's always great to have a local Sleuther among us.
:wagon:

to

Websleuths

• [*=left]

:drumroll:Pendleton !!:drumroll:

:cheer:So glad you're with us!!:cheer:

:skip::woohoo::cheer::skip::woohoo:

So mom goes on a night out and that's when she last sees the baby. Probably a good 12 hour window of the only adult with the baby and 3 year old being the boyfriend. He could easily have killed/disposed of the baby in that time. Once the 3 year old is asleep then who knows. And didn't the mother say in one article that he discouraged her from checking the girls when she got in? Because at 5.30am he's definitely responsible for Leona being missing. By 9.30 the 3 year old is up and about and he can blame her.

By the way, how many 1 and 3 year olds sleep until 9.30am? Mine were always up at 6.30 at the latest at that age, and never ever slept til 9.30 unless they were sick.

If I woke up to find out my baby was missing, why would I lie about the time I last saw her? Why would I mislead anyone if I wanted my baby found safe as soon as possible?

Excellent and, one would think, unnecessary questions... What if you did suspect your boyfriend and you were afraid of him as well?

(That's the only reason I could put to your questions unless ... :lipssealed: )

This ain't a-gonna end well, folks.

Dammit.

What is going on with these babies? My God! I am beyond horrified.

I just can not follow this case.
That precious, beautiful face just makes me tremble knowing she is "gone" "missing"
No, this is not a case for me. I don't know why it hurts so much-it was a light in her eyes I think.

JMO

I dont think the mother even believes, or even knows that she isnt still alive. What kind of mother asks for her baby back "in any condition" so that she can at least have "closure"? Thats just saying you want her remains found! I can only hope she was sold to someone who wanted a child... for the right reasons, not to further victimize. Id think if he sold her it was to someone looking for a baby to love and nurture...if for more sinister reasons, they would have probably wanted the 3 yr old. But, above all that, why the heck would anyone leave their children with him in the 1st place???
Moo

The sister may have told Mom something, or heck the bf might have told her what he did, or something is making Mom think he is involved in this child's death. That interview, I couldn't even comment after watching it yesterday.

Drug use is all I'm gonna say.

Please let them find Leona, and evidence of what happened

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori