Found Deceased SC- Lillian Ann Marie Payne, 21, Rockhill, 13 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something to keep an eye on due to involvement of York County Sheriff's Office along with South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED).

Authorities investigating after body found in Chester County

Find Lillian Payne and Bring Her Home

The find Lillian page posted the following just a few hours ago in response to the unidentified body found:
I am asking all of you to please pray for Lillian Payne. Please pray for her sons and her family. We need prayers right now.

Then further down in the comments the page posted
It will be a couple of days until we know anything.

I've been trying to link and properly quote the FB page for 20 minutes on mobile and it's just not working. Apologies for no direct quote. Link to FB has been linked in previous responses.

The FB page has an unfortunate update.

The body found yesterday was identified as Lillian by a distinct necklace I purchased for her. We are awaiting confirmation from her dental records. It appears that Lilly was violently murdered. I will arrive in Rockhill tomorrow and I hope to have more information at that time. Thank you all for your time, efforts, and prayers. It is truly appreciated.​

The body found yesterday was identified as Lillian by a distinct necklace I purchased for her. We are awaiting confirmation from her dental records. It appears that Lilly was violently murdered. I will arrive in Rockhill tomorrow and I hope to have more information at that time. Thank you all for your time, efforts, and prayers. It is truly appreciated.​

When I click on the link for this post, it seems to have been removed.
So I clicked on a link to a different post. The fb page is still there but the post shared about the necklace, waiting on identification etc isn’t there. However another post has been shared.

It’s states 3 families are waiting for identification of the body found. Identification may take some time. As of right now, Lilian is missing and they will continue searching.

A new article on the body that was found.
https://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/crime/article244461457.html

The body found Wednesday morning in Chester County just south of the York County line has been determined to be a woman, coroner officials said.

An autopsy was performed Thursday but the identification remains unknown, said Terry Tinker , Chester County Coroner.

Further testing, including toxicology, DNA, and other measures are being conducted, Tinker said. An anthropologist is assisting the coroner and law enforcement officials in the probe, Tinker said.

... SNIP ...

The State Law Enforcement Divison sent crime scene agents that include forensic teams and other agents to the scene and are assisting Chester deputies, officials said. Tommy Crosby, spokesman for SLED.

Because the body was found so close to the York County line, York County deputies are assisting in the investigation, said Trent Faris, spokesman for the York County Sheriff’s Office.​

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/07/22/body-found-chester-county/

Is this article in reference to the same woman’s body found that may or may not be LP?

A body was found in Chester County Wednesday morning.

The body was found around 9 a.m. in the Lowerys community near the intersection of How and Cameron Roads. The area is near the Chester County town of Lowrys and south of the York County town of McConnells.

SLED, the York County Sheriff’s Office and the Coroner’s Office are assisting Chester County authorities in the investigation.

Deputies did not say who made the discovery.

On the Find Lillian FB page the guy that was mentioned here that was the last to see her has jumped bail and listed as could be armed and dangerous. WTH..why did they let him out when he was wanted when they found him the first time! I think he knows more about Lillian than he has said. moo and :mad::mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back