Found Deceased SC- Lillian Ann Marie Payne, 21, Rockhill, 13 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Find Lillian Payne and Bring Her Home

Sept 2 Post (From Family)
Another week of no updates, no info, and no identification. This situation is starting to wear on the family. I do not understand how ancestry can have your DNA back in 2 weeks but the police cannot.
Lilly’s birthday is Friday, Sept, 4. She would have been 22 years old...

Find Lillian Payne and Bring Her Home

I continue checking Lillian’s find page, praying the family will finally have some sort of confirmation.
Sadly, as of today (9.20.20) the family still has not been contacted by LE on confirmation. The family still has not been able to get any type of answers or closure.
Heartbreaking is not even the word to describe how it must feel to have to wait as long as they have so far.

LE has confirmed remains are Lillian. :(

Remains identified as woman who vanished from York County truck stop in May

Deputies confirmed Monday that remains found in July by a man bulldozing land on Cameron and Howe roads in Chester County have been identified as Payne.

After an autopsy, investigators determined Payne was stabbed to death. Officials said there was jewelry with the remains that belonged to her.

Payne’s death is still considered an active homicide investigation. No arrests have been made.

Condolences to family and friends. Though not the outcome anyone hoped for, I am thankful Lillian's family has answers and can proceed with closure and justice for Lillian.

An Unidentified Missing Woman's Body in Chester County Has Been Identified - CN2 News

The Chester County Coroner’s Office is saying with 99% certainty that the remains are of Lillian Payne.

Payne has been missing since around May.

Chester Deputies say in July, the remains were found badly decomposed in a wooded area by Cameron Road and Howe Road in Lowrys.

It took months for authorities to make an identity. The coroner’s office says along with the remains they found several jewelry pieces, including a necklace that Payne wore carrying her father’s ashes.

The autopsy report and the anthropologist both say Payne was stabbed in the chest.

Her remains were released to a funeral home so her family could make further arrangements.

An Unidentified Missing Woman's Body in Chester County Has Been Identified - CN2 News

The Chester County Coroner’s Office is saying with 99% certainty that the remains are of Lillian Payne.

Payne has been missing since around May.

Chester Deputies say in July, the remains were found badly decomposed in a wooded area by Cameron Road and Howe Road in Lowrys.

It took months for authorities to make an identity. The coroner’s office says along with the remains they found several jewelry pieces, including a necklace that Payne wore carrying her father’s ashes.

The autopsy report and the anthropologist both say Payne was stabbed in the chest.

Her remains were released to a funeral home so her family could make further arrangements.
Missed this earlier. Very sad. But why are they saying 99% certain? Do they not have DNA analysis back yet? Even with the jewelry, I’d want 100% certainty if it were my loved one.

Quite a few missing persons cases in the last 2 years in the SE, have originated at gas stations/truck stops. Is it no longer safe to fill up your tank? I hope this killer is brought to justice & this family can find peace. RIP LAMP.

Missed this earlier. Very sad. But why are they saying 99% certain? Do they not have DNA analysis back yet? Even with the jewelry, I’d want 100% certainty if it were my loved one.

Quite a few missing persons cases in the last 2 years in the SE, have originated at gas stations/truck stops. Is it no longer safe to fill up your tank? I hope this killer is brought to justice & this family can find peace. RIP LAMP.

I caught that as well. I’m not exactly sure what to make of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back