SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know what the tattoos are on JP. He's got something on his knuckles.

Off to see if I can find pics....
According to him, the ones on his arm are some of his favorite scriptures. Probably a cheat sheet for sermons, like when we were kids in school and wrote test answers in the palms of our hands... JMO

Last edited:
The family of Mica Miller and their attorney will hold a press conference on Wednesday outside of the Conway Courthouse at 2:30 p.m.

The press conference will follow a hearing regarding Miller's estate.

ABC15 plans to stream the event live on WPDE.com and YouTube.

And lest we forget others who are involved...

"Mica Miller’s sister Sierra Francis wrote in an affidavit filed in probate court on May 3. “Mica told me that there were people following her, keeping track of where she went....Mr. Miller hired people to follow her.”

I think we all had just a microscopic glimpse into what it must have felt like to be followed when we saw the video of Mica at the gas station. I don't know about you, but I felt some anxiety seeing the black truck sailing along the highway, then stopping suddenly at the gas station and turning in. Then there was another truck, or another vehicle that felt like it was following Mica.

If we felt anxiety after barely knowing the details of this abusive relationship, what terrors must have been there for Mica. In addition, I believe she was convinced that JP was out to kill her.

If you are interested, CBC news posted a well-written article about how abusers use technology to stalk, harass, and threaten their victims. Mica was prey to all these types of abuse. The article has a nice graph which shows how prevalent these are.

The family of Mica Miller and their attorney will hold a press conference on Wednesday outside of the Conway Courthouse at 2:30 p.m.

The press conference will follow a hearing regarding Miller's estate.

ABC15 plans to stream the event live on WPDE.com and YouTube.

They're live now!

It’s crazy. I want to know what is motivating him to dress up like Spider Man. There has to be a sinister reason. He is getting more creepy as the days pass.

It’s also odd that he is wearing Mica’s necklace that she had on when she died. They weren’t actively trying to mend the relationship so no sentimental factor. It’s probably to assert control over Mica with her family.
I wonder, due to the lab diamond in her wedding ring, if he didn't swap it out the real one for the cheaper one at some point in their marriage (or during a separation) without her knowing?? His story about it doesn't make any sense. Is the "real" diamond in that necklace really the one she had in her wedding ring? Or maybe he "gifted" it to her without her knowing it was the original gem from her ring??? So many questions, and his stories make no sense! I think that he wears it to taunt her family, and even more so, seems like it is a trophy that he's kept from her body much like serial killers do to remember their control over their victims. My opinion is that even if he didn't pull the trigger, he is very much guilty of pushing her to the point where death seemed to be her only option.

Love her saying that the family doesn't want Miller harassed, followed, the church bothered, this is about moving forward and making change. The past will stand on its own. Good reminder!
So I missed the beginning of everything. Why was the hearing cancelled, and what became of the request to take possession of Micaa's things?

In saying the family doesn't want the church to be bothered, does that mean that they do not want people peacefully protesting across the street from the church, or only that she doesn't want any more activities like the supposed bomb threat?

I was glad to hear her belongings have been in the possession of the NC and not SC or JP. They have agreed to let Mica's family's lawyer have possession of them once the investigators are finished with them.
Maybe more evidence will come to light.

I was glad to hear her belongings have been in the possession of the NC and not SC or JP. They have agreed to let Mica's family's lawyer have possession of them once the investigators are finished with them.
Maybe more evidence will come to light.
Respectfully, serious question. What are investigators still doing with her possessions? Only people investigating anything at this point are the Feds, and surely have cloned the hard drive of her laptop and I would assume they have already gotten everything from her phone before now. JMO

She made it very clear that moving forward to focus on changing the law so there will be an amendment added to address coercion as a crime so that Mica's life is not in vain.

At the present there is not a law like that it is geared toward physical abuse. That's what I heard in the question answer session.

Respectfully, serious question. What are investigators still doing with her possessions? Only people investigating anything at this point are the Feds, and surely have cloned the hard drive of her laptop and I would assume they have already gotten everything from her phone before now. JMO
She didn't say.

So I missed the beginning of everything. Why was the hearing cancelled, and what became of the request to take possession of Micaa's things?
I missed it too so started it over. Basically the parties agreed that Mica's personal items will be turned over to her attorney once the investigators have completed their investigations. The Judge has signed off on everything and it will be available later today. Miller will still be able to view the personal property that is currently in possession of Robeson County Sheriff's office. Yet to be determined is what marital assets is Mica's estate privy to. She said much more than this but that's my take on it.

In saying the family doesn't want the church to be bothered, does that mean that they do not want people peacefully protesting across the street from the church, or only that she doesn't want any more activities like the supposed bomb threat?
I believe the threats, I don't think she said anything about the protest.

She made it very clear that moving forward to focus on changing the law so there will be an amendment added to address coercion as a crime so that Mica's life is not in vain.

At the present there is not a law like that it is geared toward physical abuse. That's what I heard in the question answer session.
I think the Coercive Control Law (Mica's Law) should not only be passed by SC, but I believe it should be made a federal law. Had it passed when it was first introduced in SC in 2020, there is every reason to believe that Mica may still be alive. JMO

Since it was a declared a suicide I always thought the case was closed, but then they brought in fbi, that means the investigation is still open. I think they still claim it a suicide, but what happened to cause her to do it. Also there is plenty plenty plenty of financial being invest aged with the church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back