SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It isn't hard to get away with things in a church when you own the church, the building and land it sits on, and you give yourself literally total control of the governing of the church, and you hand-pick the select few yes-men who are given titles of 'apparent' power, and are basically told to go along or get out. Legislation cannot do much due to separation of church and state. Within the law, churches may operate as they see fit. What I absolutely don't get is why anyone would continue to show up on Sundays, knowing just what we all have already learned about this man who, for all intents and purposes, IS Solid Rock Church. JMO

No joke, it’s a matter of being brainwashed, ‘a cult’. No sound minded member should ignore this, as well as his sketchy past.

If he was the true definition of a pastor, he wouldn’t be acting like this. A humble pastor would at least step down while litigating to let the members make their own decisions in the interim. By staying he is exhibiting control over the congregation. The same thing he did and still doing to Mica.

Okay, is Spiderman guarding JP, or is JP guarding Spidey? Or is it just two superheros hanging out together? I know I am going to take him seriously now!
IMO this is yet another indicator of how emotionally stunted this man appears to be—-the obsession with a cartoon character, the sobbing on the ground tantrum by the car, the interest in Mica when she was 15….

The getting ferociously angry when someone disagrees with him. The desire for revenge.

I see a toddler, except for his overdeveloped sex addiction. And that may be a manifestation of a toddler’s “gimme! I want it!”

Just my speculation.

When Solid Rock very recently came into possession of the supposedly "gifted" airplane, that was not actually gifted, but instead, was purchased, it was said that the reason it was needed was so JP could easily travel around to neighboring states, because he was getting so many requests to go to other churches and preach. If he was that much demand, it seems like at least one or two of those pastors of those other churches would have come forward and spoken out in his defense before now, but has even one so much as uttered a word on his behalf? Certainly not publicly.

I think his days of headlining packed churches for speaking engagements, if they ever actually existed, have come to a screeching halt. I wonder how long it will be before the airplane is put up for sale now... JMO

IMO this is yet another indicator of how emotionally stunted this man appears to be—-the obsession with a cartoon character, the sobbing on the ground tantrum by the car, the interest in Mica when she was 15….

The getting ferociously angry when someone disagrees with him. The desire for revenge.

I see a toddler, except for his overdeveloped sex addiction. And that may be a manifestation of a toddler’s “gimme! I want it!”

Just my speculation.

Your speculation is good and the summary is too.

He is a despicable person. Living with him was hell for Mica.

When Solid Rock very recently came into possession of the supposedly "gifted" airplane, that was not actually gifted, but instead, was purchased, it was said that the reason it was needed was so JP could easily travel around to neighboring states, because he was getting so many requests to go to other churches and preach. If he was that much demand, it seems like at least one or two of those pastors of those other churches would have come forward and spoken out in his defense before now, but has even one so much as uttered a word on his behalf? Certainly not publicly.

I think his days of headlining packed churches for speaking engagements, if they ever actually existed, have come to a screeching halt. I wonder how long it will be before the airplane is put up for sale now... JMO
And keep in mind that his former co-pastor, who was given a stipend that was nowhere near enough to live on, resigned when this plane thing happened and he knew something unethical was going on.

I think he is smarting from Mica's attorney and her press conference. What we see here is what he had always done to Mica and what he does best: GASLIGHT & THREATEN!!

That's exactly how he handled himself in that gas station video.
He was stalking her.
Gaslighting her.
Threatening her.

His video up above IS coercive control, abuse/violence.

Last edited:
I think he is smarting from Mica's attorney and her press conference. What we see here is what he had always done to Mica and what he does best: GASLIGHT & THREATEN!!

That's exactly how he handled himself in that gas station video.
He was stalking her.
Gaslighting her.
Threatening her.

His video up above IS coercive abuse/violence.
Mica isn't here to tell her story, HOWEVER she left a significant paper trail of evidence. Most of which her attorney has in her possession. JP knows all the evidence points to coercive control. He isdesperate to control the narrative & flip the script.
"Win at all cost" is his formula.
This is deeply disturbing....

Could this guy be any more despicable...

MYRTLE BEACH — Embattled pastor John Paul “J.P.” Miller is fighting the efforts of his late wife Mica’s family to posthumously change her last name, according to newly filed family court records.

J.P. Miller, 45, has also asked the court to deny the family’s request that he pay for a forensic financial expert. And he wants them to pay for his attorney fees.

Before Mica died, she had asked a judge in her separation case to restore her maiden name of Francis.

Her sister has now requested a posthumous name change. This would either restore Mica’s name to Mica Francis or it would simply drop her last name, making it Mica Acacia, as Acacia was her middle name.

Sierra Francis also asked the judge to grant Mica’s family the appointment of a forensic expert to conduct a financial investigation into the marital estate for any “fraudulent transfers of marital property including money and accounts,” according to the family court filing.

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE;

SteveP asked and has received approval to link to the Mena Russell videos because it contains clips of JP speaking.

As we are not familiar with the podcast or its host, this is not blanket approval, but the link is approved for this specific part of the discussion.

JP continues with his nightly moments of trying to "debunk all of the lies", and convince us that he is a good guy, and is none of the things that piles of documents and evidence say that he is. This was posted Sunday evening. Each clip is only 2-3 minutes long. JMO

Last edited:
...and last night's explanation of what abuse victims do not do. Has his Back to the Future shirt on tonight. Better than the life-sized Spiderman, I suppose. Maybe instead of churches, he may be better suited for Comic-cons. JMO

Man, is he hard to take. Every day he worked to keep her alive.... pretty much sainting himself.

It's always interesting to hear a controller deny being controlling while describing actions that expose control.

He didn't seem to think Mica could think for herself.

And if he truly cared for her as a person, is this how he'd sound now?

False pride and unfiltered pettiness is an ugly outfit to choose.

JMO

Man, is he hard to take. Every day he worked to keep her alive.... pretty much sainting himself.

It's always interesting to hear a controller deny being controlling while describing actions that expose control.

He didn't seem to think Mica could think for herself.

And if he truly cared for her as a person, is this how he'd sound now?

False pride and unfiltered pettiness is an ugly outfit to choose.

JMO
"I don't want to deal with it. I don't want to do anything. I want to just keep living my life as if it never happened". Probably the only thing he said in the entire clip that was true... JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back