SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my previous link :

Court filings indicate she had served her husband with
divorce papers just weeks before her death.
The pastor's obituary describes her as, 'energetic, affirming, adventurous, faithful, loving, giving, forgiving, talented, joyous, creative, assertive, bold, determined, authoritative, passionate, hardworking, a risk taker, and so much more.'

In an interview with ABC15, Miller's husband reiterated that his wife had taken her own life.

'She had struggled with suicide before,' he said. 'Each time we would help her through it and take her to the doctor, and we got through it and everything was fine.
All red bolding mine.
Hmmm.

The timing of her death so soon after her seeking the divorce -- is going to raise questions !

What was she 'forgiving' about ?

Who is the "We" ?

Also --does her family know about the previous suicide attempts ?
Just asking.

Rest in peace, Mica.
I hope her family gets the answers they are seeking.
Omo.

Divorce in most churches esp. if the spouse is a pastor is a big no-no.
Also the most dangerous time in a relationship is to serve the other w/divorce papers ... or to say that you're leaving !
Omo.

Divorce in most churches esp. if the spouse is a pastor is a big no-no.
Also the most dangerous time in a relationship is to serve the other w/divorce papers ... or to say that you're leaving !
Omo.

I always hear people here in SC talk about the Bible Belt and divorce being frowned on but the rates of divorce, domestic violence, adultery, etc don’t seem to reflect that family values atmosphere that we boast of.

Oh…I’ve got lots of thoughts rolling around in my brain this morning. The gerbils are busy.

I’m quite confidant that LE is doing a deep dive on Mica’s life and death.

She was a beautiful woman inside and out.

Just sitting here waiting for MSM to catch up.

RIP Mica.

MOO
Same - Fitnews is covering this

I don’t want to defend him, but even though he could be weird, unfaithful and abusive, it doesn’t mean Mica didn’t kill herself. I have only read this thread so I could be missing lots of other information about his guilt.

Snipped
Major Damien McLean with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office is in the process of gathering information from people in South Carolina and North Carolina as part of their investigation into how Miller died.

ABC15 has been working for you and filed requests through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office and Horry County Police Dept. for more information on this case.

I don’t want to defend him, but even though he could be weird, unfaithful and abusive, it doesn’t mean Mica didn’t kill herself. I have only read this thread so I could be missing lots of other information about his guilt.

That's true, and yet those who knew her best - her family and friends, seem to think that she did not commit suicide.

From this article: "Mica met Miller, 14 years her senior, when she was just 14 years old and a member of his church youth group."
Ew...
Pastor's wife posted video speaking about abuse before her 'suicide'
Wait, she was only 14 when she met him ?
Is it possible some 'grooming' occurred ?
Imo.

Everything I Have read so far indicates LE has not announced a cause of death only the husband has ……
Was Mica alone in that park where she was found ?
Or was someone with her ?
Omo.

Imo.

Omo.
We don't know anything about how she was found. LE hasn't released info. It's been a week, we only have the announcement from her husband to his congregation last Sunday that it was "self induced". LE has only said that her death is under investigation, from my understanding. All JMO

Imo.

Omo.
I really would like to know the context of "met". Was he a youth pastor? Was he her youth pastor? Did he oversee and chaperone trips to camps, etc, that she may have attended?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member