SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought he looked another race. He looks extremely tan (like he's been out in the sun)

Praying for his family too. I wonder if they had any clue this was coming (they usually don't) and then are left in a tailspin.

Melissa Egan ‏@Melissa_Live5 · 1m1 minute ago
#BREAKING: Columbia PD say Gunman is Dylann Roof. If you see this man, call 1-800-CALL-FBI FREE. #CharlestonShooting

CHyaaukWoAACZwb.jpg

That upper flag was the apartheid era South African flag.

From his FB, he had a lot of friends on FB from his high school. Lots of them are black kids, and I don't see rants or raving, etc, like we see on some shooters SM. What was this all about?

His prior arrest record and photos are all over Twitter. I can't link any right now, but his hair is def sandy blonde. Reuters is reporting the police are at his mothers in Columbia (Lexington) now and his uncle has stated he recently received a gun for his birthday. Also car is a Hyundai Elantra I think they said. I wonder why they haven't released the vanity plate yet? I'll add my links when I get to my iPad- too hard for me on my iPhone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're listing him as Dylann Storm Roof. Looks as if he was recently arrested, also, he's young.

They say the gunman allowed someone to live "I'm not going to shoot you, I want you to tell them what happened."

Jon Swaine ‏@jonswaine 6m6 minutes ago
That's the flag of apartheid-era South Africa on Dylann Roof's jacket

Jon Swaine ‏@jonswaine 2m2 minutes ago
Second flag on Dylann Roof's jacket appears to be that of white-rule Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe

https://twitter.com/jonswaine

"The suspect is considered armed and dangerous," police said in a flyer released online and tweeted by the FBI. He is currently free on bond in connection with recent arrests on drug, trespassing charges, the Post and Courier [video=twitter;611534683709571072]https://twitter.com/postandcourier/status/611534683709571072[/video].

http://mashable.com/2015/06/18/dyla...hurch-shooting/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

They're listing him as Dylann Storm Roof. Looks as if he was recently arrested, also, he's young.

They say the gunman allowed someone to live "I'm not going to shoot you, I want you to tell them what happened."\

Also the haircut isn't that weird to me. Yes, it's not normal, but looking at the profile picture posted, it looks the same. It looks like that teen ish swoop to the side hair cut.

On CNN they are currently speaking about what may be on his nose. Possibly something to help breathe maybe bandage.

You know, the minute I saw the picture, I thought it was a girl. The hair, the slight build, etc.
But the picture of Dylann, made me actually gasp out loud. Yikes.

That stare chills me to the bone.

CNN still hasn't released his name. Grateful for our savvy folks here.

The "tail" between his legs is probably body armor. The sweatshirt looks as if it's sticking to something.

ALL JMO

What do they mean poss something to help him breathe?

Like a snoring strip or something like that?

From the looks of his prof pic and mugshot, I'd say he's on drugs or has a sleeping issue or some kind. He looks very exhausted and 'old' for 21 years old.

Please say our country is over the 1960's.

Trino, it is not and never will be. I just don't understand the hate. I am just so glad that I was not raised to hate.

I think DSR haircut is supposed to be like the 'old' Beiber haircut.

Reminds me of the mask my hubby wears when he mows. Am I imagining it or is there a thin elastic strap from it to his ear? Wrapping around his head?

Not my opinion: On CNN they were asking if it may be a strip to help open the nostrils. (Do some people use these for breathing problems other than sleep? Allergies? Etc?) They also said it may be a bandage of some sort. (I'm assuming they meant if he broke his nose...it is usually bandaged just about that way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem