SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disgusted that his father gave him a gun AFTER he had already been in legal trouble. Not just once, but twice.

FB may not be his thing, or (JMO but..) doesn't LE usually close down social media pages when something like this happens. Could be what happened here???

..ugh I actually loved living in Columbia SC (military family), but now I see his front license plate was this. Doesn't surprise me :(

Oops forgot to add photo sorry. It looks normal size on my phone so if its huge I'll remove it!
99b399c662352fb6e080353182d3a65d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am disgusted that his father gave him a gun AFTER he had already been in legal trouble. Not just once, but twice.

I don't think either of that legal trouble was violent. I am pretty sure the father never thought he would go nuts like that. Plus, if anyone wants to kill many people, they will find a way anyway.

My sense here is we are going to be going down mental illiness lane , delsionial, gonna find a mental health history - another fall in the cracks as oppossed to a like, for lack of a better term "pure racisim" if that makes sense, there is some thought content a similiar deal to Homes or Lanza- we shall probably be hearing about medication non comppliance etc etc A psyc history is coming!

Just IMO

FB may not be his thing, or (JMO but..) doesn't LE usually close down social media pages when something like this happens. Could be what happened here???

One of the Tsarnaev brothers FB profile was shut down not too long after their identities were released. I'm sure LE will shut it down as soon as they recover his computer because they will be conducting computer forensics.

Mental illness frequently is first diagnosed in males around his age. Add drugs to the mix and BINGO. I agree this is going to turn out to be a case of delusional behavior by a sick kid. Doesn't excuse it of course.

CNN reporting breaking news -- shots fired at African American church in Memphis.

Make it stop, please.

..ugh I actually loved living in Columbia SC (military family), but now I see his front license plate was this. Doesn't surprise me :(

Oops forgot to add photo sorry. It looks normal size on my phone so if its huge I'll remove it!
99b399c662352fb6e080353182d3a65d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see nothing wrong with the plate on the car. It's the kid on the hood with the problem.

I wonder if Dylan's dad still thinks it was a good idea to give his son a gun for his birthday :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's gone to that particular church before. It was strange that last night they said the suspect was 21 yrs old. Not about 20. Not early 20's. Not late teens. But 21. That struck me odd from word one so I wonder if he has a friend at that church or introduced himself and said " I'm 21 '' or something.

One of his friends with access to Roof's FB has posted photos.

[video=twitter;611554825445085185]https://twitter.com/AmyKNelson/status/611554825445085185[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo