SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHyWvvQUwAA1J8x.jpg
That is a full on bowl cut. Styles like that have to be cut regularly. Could be a relative does it. More likely he pays someone to get it done. I bet the police and FBI would love to talk to the stylist and get a handle on what he chats about while he's sitting in the chair.
Scary guy.

It's a bowl cut. My dh and his brothers were raised on a big farm and their mom would cut their hair like that when they were kids.

Do you think LE was able to do a computer match of his facial features to ID him? Wondering if is could be done without a straight on face shot. Also wondering if someone recognized him and called it in? Just so very sad.

It's a bowl cut. My dh and his brothers were raised on a big farm and their mom would cut their hair like that when they were kids.
BBM-First thing I thought of was Adam Lanza. Lanza's hair was a little curly at the ends, so it didn't lay as straight...but a similar bowl cut style. Weird coincidence.

Isabella
-You must have posted while I was typing! Two great minds and all that. :)

My guess is he's somewhere with a bullet in his head and they will find him with a manifesto. In the end this will be another case of a loner (possibly bullied) I mean what 21 year old only has 89 friends on FB?

FOX is reporting that his uncle recognized him and called him in.

Link to his current charge. Arrested 3/2/15. Lexington County, SC.

Roof, Dylann Storm 0179-Drugs / Poss. of other controlled sub. in Sched. I to V - 1st offense 0179-Drugs / Poss. of other controlled sub. in Sched. I to V - 1st offense

Roof, Dylann Storm Request for Discovery Filing 05/15/2015-12:31
Roof, Dylann Storm Filing/GS Case File Filing 03/16/2015-10:14

http://cms.lex-co.com/SCJDWeb/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

I'd be very surprised if he was apprehended alive. He left someone alive so she could tell the story. There's nothing left for him to do.

Facebook experts tell me this ......did he just make a facebook page right before that only picture? Prior to that it says born, which could mean zero activity for all his time on fb or it could mean it's a very new profile page. tia

It could be the rest is private. By default profile and cover photos are public. My Facebook looked the same when I had one and I had lots posted for 5 years that only friends could see. I didn't even have my friends list public. That said he seems like he wasn't your typical 21 year old.

Oops forgot to quote hopefully this will land right below the question about Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-dylann-s...uspect-identified-recently-faced-drug-1973090
Roof's uncle, 56-year-old Carson Cowles, said he recognized his nephew in the surveillance footage authorities released Thursday. "The more I look at him, the more I'm convinced, that's him," Cowles told Reuters. Cowles said Roof was "quiet" and "soft-spoken," Reuters notes. Roof's father, whose name has not been released, purportedly gave him a .45-caliber pistol for his 21st birthday....

Why do these shootings always involve a troubled young man in his late teens or early twenties? Is it because parents can't intervene in medical issues? I'm rambling...

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-dylann-s...uspect-identified-recently-faced-drug-1973090
Roof's uncle, 56-year-old Carson Cowles, said he recognized his nephew in the surveillance footage authorities released Thursday. "The more I look at him, the more I'm convinced, that's him," Cowles told Reuters. Cowles said Roof was "quiet" and "soft-spoken," Reuters notes. Roof's father, whose name has not been released, purportedly gave him a .45-caliber pistol for his 21st birthday....
Good grief.

This terrorist (because that's what he is, imo) could be anywhere by now. It's been almost fourteen hours. Looking through his friends list, trying to figure out if his family is still there, where he works, does he go to college... but he has it pretty much locked down.

Why are these shootings always involve a troubled young man in his late teens or early twenties? Is it because parents can't intervene in medical issues? I'm rambling...
JMO-Mental health and/or serious anger issues along with easy access to guns and ammo.

Facebook experts tell me this ......did he just make a facebook page right before that only picture? Prior to that it says born, which could mean zero activity for all his time on fb or it could mean it's a very new profile page. tia

It says he changed his profile pic on May 21 but cannot find when he joined. My guess is the profile was created recently. FB may not be his thing but I bet he has a presence on some other 'radical' sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saygoodbyetohollywood