SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the picture of the suspect I posted above it is obvious that he is not carrying a semi-automatic assault riffle - he must have been carrying a handgun. How did he kill 9 out of 10 congregants using just a handgun? At the first sound of shots congregants would have scattered for the exits. Something doesn't add up!
Google auto Glock...

Police Chief Greg Mullen released a photo during a 6 a.m. news conference of the suspect, along with a vehicle used by the suspect following the fatal shooting. Mullen says the photo was captured by a surveillance camera.

The suspect is described as a white male, 21 years old with a bowl cut haircut, slender/small build, grey sweat shirt, blue jeans and clean shaven. The suspect is considered armed and dangerous.

http://www.live5news.com/story/2934...f-suspect-in-fatal-charleston-church-shooting

There is a picture of the suspect here, it appears to me (anyway) that he has a amish hair cut. I go to a amish market in annapolis and that is the way their hair is cut. And it appears that he ahas a yellow button on his shirt. ? jmo idk

http://www.foxnews.com/

His hair cut does look Amish but how many Amish are there in SC and how many Amish have brownish skin tone? To me it looks like the suspect is wearing a wig.

The suspect is in his early 20s, 5-feet, 9-inches in height. “He has on a very distinctive sweatshirt as well as the vehicle, with a very distinctive license plate,” the police chief said.
--------------------
They ask the public for help finding this , why just say 'distinctive'?
Why not more detail?

His hair cut does look Amish but how many Amish are there in SC and how many Amish have brownish skin tone? To me it looks like the suspect is wearing a wig.

BBM - this time of year? All of them.

There is a picture of the suspect here, it appears to me (anyway) that he has a amish hair cut. I go to a amish market in annapolis and that is the way their hair is cut. And it appears that he ahas a yellow button on his shirt. ? jmo idk

http://www.foxnews.com/

That's what I said, too, about the haircut. Maybe it was a wig to further mask his identity. No one, except the Amish, and Moe from the 3 Stooges walks around with a haircut like that.

The suspect is in his early 20s, 5-feet, 9-inches in height. “He has on a very distinctive sweatshirt as well as the vehicle, with a very distinctive license plate,” the police chief said.
--------------------
They ask the public for help finding this , why just say 'distinctive'?
Why not more detail?

I agree. It seems strange they would not release that information.

I agree that he may be wearing a wig. I also question if it a young female, the mannerisms look feminine to me

I agree that he may be wearing a wig. I also question if it a young female, the mannerisms look feminine to me

The most recent press conference (this morning) announced that he spent nearly an hour in the church, with his vicitms. I wonder if the one girl who played dead was able to tell authorities anything, like, it was definitely a man, not a woman, etc.?

Look for "distinctive".....whatever THAT means......JMO

MSNBC Morning Joe showed interview with a cousin of the pastor who said she spoke to a witness who was in the church during the shooting.

Witness told her that suspect reloaded his weapon 5x. People begged him to stop, tried to talk him down, but he told them that he had to go through with it. He laid out a few of his reasons to them. It's a hate crime

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 [video=twitter;611488450638950401]https://twitter.com/EricKingNBC5/status/611488450638950401[/video]
#BREAKING- Reports: #Charleston shooter said,"You rape our women and are taking over our country & you have to go."Report coming on @NBCDFW

(Eric King:
from a survivor explaining to family member of a victim. interview coming up.)

Eric King ‏@EricKingNBC5 [video=twitter;611488450638950401]https://twitter.com/EricKingNBC5/status/611488450638950401[/video]
#BREAKING- Reports: #Charleston shooter said,"You rape our women and are taking over our country & you have to go."Report coming on @NBCDFW

(Eric King:
from a survivor explaining to family member of a victim. interview coming up.)

Also, Morning Joe reported that suspect allowed one woman to go, telling her he was releasing her so she could tell the world, spread his message

JMO What a weird thing to say to a bunch of church ladies included in the group. Maybe a local nut, but I wonder if he is another ISIS wannabe. Make it sound like a racist-hate crime, but really just pure terrorism in a well-known AA church. Either way it is terrorism of the domestic sort. So sad. What a world......JMO

I awoke this morning to this horribly sad and devastating news.:(

My heart breaks everyday for our country and our people. So much hate coming from so many directions lately. It leaves our nation in such despair and turmoil.

One of our daughters, S-I-L and two little granddaughters live in Charleston.... a town they have always loved. She said its pretty much on lockdown now. She is worried there will be great unrest because of this senseless and depraved hate crime. She is worried that others not involved could be hurt.

God bless all the families who have endured such a tremendous loss. I was so worried that something like this may happen due to all the backlash and unrest lately. I truly never thought it would be in Charleston. It shows no city is spared when hate is in someone's heart.

I hope they find this murderer and give him the death penalty. Of course like most murderers like this they are cowards and usually take the cowardly way out by offing themselves.

The victims' families need to see this man face to face in a court of law where they get to watch his harsh punishment being handed down for what he has done. Anyone who does crimes against another race out of hate is a twisted evil person.

IMO

That's what I said, too, about the haircut. Maybe it was a wig to further mask his identity. No one, except the Amish, and Moe from the 3 Stooges walks around with a haircut like that.

My eyesight is not the best but at first I thought he may have had on one of those beret/tams? caps that some still wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem