Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was easily able to get all tattoo shops in SC and a few right outside of it. I am now working on collecting emails/ phone numbers / instagram usernames. I can automate contact through email and possibly instagram, but it will be difficult for me to contact places with only a phone number listed. Am I allowed to post a google sheet of all the tattoo shops and their contact info? If so, if anybody is willing to contact the tattoo shops I can't automate contact with, that would be of great help!

You might want to check with Mods to be certain, but its probably ok. Its just for canvassing to share info about the victim.

I was easily able to get all tattoo shops in SC and a few right outside of it. I am now working on collecting emails/ phone numbers / instagram usernames. I can automate contact through email and possibly instagram, but it will be difficult for me to contact places with only a phone number listed. Am I allowed to post a google sheet of all the tattoo shops and their contact info? If so, if anybody is willing to contact the tattoo shops I can't automate contact with, that would be of great help!

I wouldn't mind reaching out to a few shops once you have the google sheet finished. Email addresses would be best IMO so we can link them pictures.

I think it's a lifesaver buoy not a sun at all. Someone that was in the Navy?

View attachment 279629

I agree with you. If those were rays, they are unevenly and oddly placed.
The lines rather mimic this (the red lines):
upload_2021-2-28_22-37-26.pngupload_2021-2-28_22-38-46.png

Attempted to enchance the lines a bit, and it looks like an "arrow" or bottom bit of an anchor?
haunted-house-tattoos2-jpg.286372

I am leaning towards that dark line on the lower bit of the ring being either part of a faded anchor.

Attachments

• haunted-house-tattoos2.jpg
    haunted-house-tattoos2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 557

In update: I got caught up with putting furniture together this weekend, but I finally got the time to create a google sheet. I got the first 4 websites from a google search for each tattoo shop's name. Luckily there are a lot of Facebook and Instagram links. I will highlight shops that I contact (through automation or manual emailing) in green. I'm hoping contacting as many local tattoo shops as possible might help to identify this John Doe!

If anybody happens to contact a shop that you don't see highlighted as green on my list, please lmk and I will highlight it!

P.S. I did not obtain this data manually so there might be errors (like tattoo shops not in SC or links for tattoo shops by the same name in another state). Please lmk if u see an error and I will make appropriate changes.

South_Carolina_Tattoo

In update: I got caught up with putting furniture together this weekend, but I finally got the time to create a google sheet. I got the first 4 websites from a google search for each tattoo shop's name. Luckily there are a lot of Facebook and Instagram links. I will highlight shops that I contact (through automation or manual emailing) in green. I'm hoping contacting as many local tattoo shops as possible might help to identify this John Doe!

If anybody happens to contact a shop that you don't see highlighted as green on my list, please lmk and I will highlight it!

P.S. I did not obtain this data manually so there might be errors (like tattoo shops not in SC or links for tattoo shops by the same name in another state). Please lmk if u see an error and I will make appropriate changes.

South_Carolina_Tattoo
Can I share your list in my group?

Hmm, are we sure this is it? There's a truck parked at the house and a very healthy plant hanging on the porch.

i think so. owner does visit the property. it looks how the early pix in the early articles did. we even got the owner parcel tax on it and the fam of the owner have spoken to the media.

Can I share your list in my group?
Of course! Feel free to share anywhere. If it would help anybody, I can also make the Google sheet editable. I work full time on top of being in grad school part time, so I don’t have as much time to work on this case as I would like and I appreciate any help.

Good news: the tattoo shops who I have messaged on Facebook have been very responsive and are promising to share with their artists. Bad news: facebook has classified me as a bot for sending the same message too many times, so I'm going to have to find a "creative" way to get around that limitation. I decided to manually message the shops instead of automate since 100 shops is not a hard task. Does anybody have theories of what towns in SC the JD could be from, possibly based on his suspected race? I have never been to South Carolina so I don't know what areas to focus on.

I dont think a specific race has been communicated yet?

No, but I think there has been some thought here that he may have been Filipino based on the possibility that the symbol above the face in the tattoo has something to do with the flag of the Philippines, rather than a life preserver. Also, the face looks somewhat Asian. And there is a fairly large population of Filipinos in the area. So just a sleuthing hypothesis.

Does anybody have theories of what towns in SC the JD could be from, possibly based on his suspected race? I have never been to South Carolina so I don't know what areas to focus on.

Don't think race has been reported, but the nearest larger town as far as tattoo shops goes would be Orangeburg. Branch out from there to Columbia and Charleston, possibly Myrtle Beach. I would think those cities would have the most shops in the midlands and lowcountry areas. Upstate SC has a good many shops in Greenville and Spartanburg. Hope this helps.

Additional thought - could also be from a shop in Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA. Then again, this person may be from somewhere else altogether.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back