Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That’s not Austin. Austin doesn’t have a tattoo like that. I’m Austin’s mom. Thank you for thinking of him. I’m new to this site. I’m hoping to find information/theories of what happened & where my son could be. I’m also planning on making a thread with everything I know about what could’ve happened the day he disappeared. I hope you guys can help me to solve my nightmare.
Could this be him? Police ask for help identifying dead man whose body was found floating in water off Brooklyn | PIX11

Stumbled on this case last night, very mysterious indeed. Did some searching of my own (as far as access restrictions permit as I'm in the UK) and found nothing new at all. Still under investigation I am guessing? The previous post explaining Grand Juries was very helpful, sounds like this sort of investigation can take a very long time, hopefully there will be news at some point and the victim gets justice, R.I.P.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back