Identified! SC - Norway, Body found in freezer at abandoned "haunted" house. Jan'21 - Robert Fuller

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I’m reading the news stories correctly, the man being talked about is NOT the unidentified man found in the freezer.

The man in the above quotes was found in a former steak house building that was being demolished.

Yes, that's correct. We were looking at the poor man as a possibility for Nathaniel Sample, who went missing after a traffic accident in Gastonia NC.

Albermarle/Gastonia area NC is about three hours from Norway SC.

Is it normal for a John Doe to take this long to be entered into NAMUS?

It depends on the jurisdiction and the circumstances. Many cases are never entered. Some agencies only enter cases where they think the decedent is from outside the local area, or if they need a DNA comparison.

Very common to not enter the case until the lab results come back, and that can take months or even years.

It's also possible the case is entered, but it's only visible to law enforcement.

That's big news! As far as I know, this is the first mention of the deceased's name, Robert Fuller. Waiting to hear more in this investigation and what led them to naming the suspect.

(Here's another source with the same new info. I'll alert the mods to edit the thread title to include the name, Robert Fuller, 24.) RIP.

OCSO looking for person of interest in January case where body was found in freezer

I'm still wondering about the tattoo. Based on his age, hometown, and name, it seems unlikely Mr. Fuller was a refugee from the Golden Triangle. So that kind of shoots down my theory it was a caricature of Kuhn Sa.
I tried to find a social media profile for him just to look for a picture of the tattoo but I couldn’t find any.

I can't find anything at all about a Robert Fuller from Branchville, or a 24-year-old Robert Fuller from the area. The only close one I could find didn't have this tattoo and his family hasn't mentioned a passing.

Why is everything about this case so weird? His body was found in a haunted house and the dude is a ghost!

I can't find anything at all about a Robert Fuller from Branchville, or a 24-year-old Robert Fuller from the area. The only close one I could find didn't have this tattoo and his family hasn't mentioned a passing.

Why is everything about this case so weird? His body was found in a haunted house and the dude is a ghost!

It is strange. I can’t find any article or statement from police that says they identified the guy in the freezer. Nothing about how they did that or any information about the circumstances around his death. Just the name and picture of a guy who might know something about it.

It is strange. I can’t find any article or statement from police that says they identified the guy in the freezer. Nothing about how they did that or any information about the circumstances around his death. Just the name and picture of a guy who might know something about it.
Deputies searching for person of interest after murder victim found in freezer

“Officials with the Orangeburg County Sheriff’s office announced on Wednesday night that they are searching for 22-year-old Kendall Tyron Dickson of Orangeburg in connection with the murder of 24-year-old Robert Fuller whose body was found in a freezer this past January.”

Deputies searching for person of interest after murder victim found in freezer

“Officials with the Orangeburg County Sheriff’s office announced on Wednesday night that they are searching for 22-year-old Kendall Tyron Dickson of Orangeburg in connection with the murder of 24-year-old Robert Fuller whose body was found in a freezer this past January.”

Thanks for this but I was talking about the fact that LE never announced they had identified the body as Robert Fuller until this article which was about the guy they are looking for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back