SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the Bring Faith Home FB group.

Snip <If you want to really help your community, show interest and concern in regards to so many people coming up missing in Oconee County. MONDAY, July 15th at 6 p.m.Fox 21 will be doing a broadcast at Oconee County Sheriffs Office about the disappearance of the recent ladies reported missing. Unfortunately, it seems that sometimes the squeeky wheel still gets the grease>

Bring Faith home

Not sure about SC in general, but Richland County has a rapid DNA machine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...base-checks-arrestees/?utm_term=.4619a7234600

BBM
LE sometimes does not use those as some of the evidence derived therefrom has not been 100% accurate. If the case involves a possible homicide they usually run it through the slow DNA test or even better ask the FBI to come in so they can use their labs. Not quick, but definitely holds up better in court.

The potential match I sent in to the Coroner in SC on Friday is believed to have been killed by a serial killer, and the FBI was involved with her missing persons case afaik. If that guy was in the area, I'd think that any missing women would need to be investigated as well to see if he might be involved with their disappearances.

I do recall LE previously stating that at that time they did not have info leading them to believe the cases are connected. I don’t know if anything has changed since then.
I will have to look on the Fox Carolina website to follow up on the post from the Bring Faith Home FB group about a live news conference in Oconee County regarding the missing women.
I believe, from posts, the family of Faith Roach is very actively involved in trying to find answers and in regular contact with LE.

From the beginning when Faith went missing I've been very impressed with her family and friends' efforts and push to keep her story in heads and headlines. With the resources they had initially and the drama they've have had to deal with since, imo, they've done an amazing job. I can't wait until their (and your) efforts pay off so they can find some kind of peace, even if it's just not having to wonder and look any longer.

The potential match I sent in to the Coroner in SC on Friday is believed to have been killed by a serial killer, and the FBI was involved with her missing persons case afaik. If that guy was in the area, I'd think that any missing women would need to be investigated as well to see if he might be involved with their disappearances.
Youre referring to the carnival guy, right?

I’ve been impressed with their efforts also. I feel that the early missing reports that mentioned poly-substance abuse may have caused people outside of her family to shrug this off.
I don’t think that any substance she struggled with an addiction to should be a reason for her disappearance to be ignored.
Being MIA and no contact for over 5 months now is extremely out of character for Faith, according to those who know her well.
This is “not in her book”. I can’t do much for them other than get the word out.
I hope Faith is found soon and also safe.
Not sure if the family reads here, but if they do...y’all are in my prayers and there are people out here who do care.

Snipped from the article you linked.
Family searching for answers 5 months after Oconee County woman's disappearance

“There’s nothing worse than sitting outside listening to cadaver dogs find bones and wondering if it’s your loved one or not,” Marcengill said.

Faith's family submitted DNA and waited weeks for the results to come back. Her aunt said they prayed for the best but prepared for the worst.

“Now we know that it’s not Faith and we're thankful that it’s not her, but we're behind. We've lost three weeks and unfortunately we're no closer to finding Faith right now than we were the day she went missing,” Marcengill said.

This is heart-wrenching to read. :( I can't even imagine the emotional roller coaster and the depth of pain Faith's loved ones must have felt in those moments, especially. Wow.

"IF" Faith was harmed by some person or persons, these folks are going to have hell to pay once they're caught. :mad: And they will get caught. Let's just find Faith!! She's got stories to tell. ;)

It’s sad, but I don’t think LE has enough information to move forward with this case. My mind keeps going back to the last person to see her alive.
This isn’t always the person who knows what happened, but is often and unfortunately the place to start. Without evidence & facts what can be done?
I keep thinking of Kara Kopetsky who was recently found.
Whomever has done something to prevent Faith from returning home will not keep her hidden forever.

Snipped from the article you linked.

“There’s nothing worse than sitting outside listening to cadaver dogs find bones and wondering if it’s your loved one or not,” Marcengill said.

Faith's family submitted DNA and waited weeks for the results to come back. Her aunt said they prayed for the best but prepared for the worst.

“Now we know that it’s not Faith and we're thankful that it’s not her, but we're behind. We've lost three weeks and unfortunately we're no closer to finding Faith right now than we were the day she went missing,” Marcengill said.

This is heart-wrenching to read. :( I can't even imagine the emotional roller coaster and the depth of pain Faith's loved ones must have felt in those moments, especially. Wow.

"IF" Faith was harmed by some person or persons, these folks are going to have hell to pay once they're caught. :mad: And they will get caught. Let's just find Faith!! She's got stories to tell. ;)
I was hoping it was her, not for confirmation that she has left this world, but for closure for her family. I've worked LE the last 20 years and know the heartbreak too well when a victim is not recovered.

Faith Roach is still missing. Not sure if I posted this link to a Fox News story on their vigil last week. I’m happy to see Tracy Fant of the Freedom Fighters involved in the search for Faith.
(Some of you may remember Tracy Fant as being involved in the search for precious little Leonna Wright who went missing from Pendleton, SC.)
Praying for Faith to come home soon.

“According to deputies, a friend dropped Faith off along Corey Road in Walhalla on February 5, and no one has seen or heard from her since.”

Who dropped Faith off? And who lives on Corey Road that she knows? Is it near where she lived?
Right, im wondering how thoroughly he’s been questioned, did he take a polygraph? Did he give them the reason she was dropped off there? Was he able to locate exactly the same spot he dropped her off? Has his story changed at all?
I’m uninterested in sleuthing people that have not been named- but I’m hopeful they’ve been diligent and thorough with him.

Someone dropped her off. What was the reason? I’m not interested in the name- just trying to get a feel for where Faith might have been going or did she just get mad and say let me out here?

If you read Faith’s last post on her FB, that may answer your question. So much has been discussed in the thread of her last post and also in the Bring Faith Home FB group.

According one of the early news articles (not sure which one or how accurate this info is), Faith did not have a permanent address at the time and was “staying” with a friend.

A different friend and Faith planned to take a trip to Lick Log Falls, according to Faith’s last FB post. I’m assuming this is the friend who dropped her off near the Coffee Rd/Corey Rd intersection which may or may not (idk) been near the home where Faith was staying.

My opinion only, based on what I have read, is that Faith did not even make it to Lick Log Falls. I believe she is still somewhere in Oconee County. Just my humble opinion only, not based on any evidence other than a few FB posts and the similarities to other missing persons stories.
It breaks my heart to think this. I hope & pray I’m wrong and she will turn up soon and safe.

Thank you @SouthernMom
(Unfortunately I’m not on FB, Wish there were more clues to find Faith)

In this case, there is not much in the news. The FB comments are not allowed to be discussed here bc without LE or News Media verification, it could all be rumor and speculation. There are a lot of untruths that float around in these cases, so sad.
I know that LE usually starts with the last person to see the missing person.

I do think I can reference the family’s request for tips on the Bring Faith Home FB page. They said she was reported to be dropped off at the Coffee Rd/Corey Rd intersection at around 5 PM the night of February 5, 2019.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir
Back