SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
268F2B5C-C41A-486D-A3FE-620C504871A3.jpeg EE70CE38-F973-4F94-9BFC-EFD5492F162A.jpeg
Hopefully someone will soon share some helpful info to Bring Faith Home.

Pamela Faith Roach
Age 27
5’5 Tall
110 Lbs
Strawberry Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
Last seen February 5 on Coffee/Corey rd Walhalla SC
Deputies asking anyone with any Information that could help lead them to Faith call Oconee sheriffs department 864-638 -4111
Or get in touch with family at bringfaithhome#
If you have information you can messenger me on bring Faith home.

01162E21-DE8E-4575-BB46-1338C6DC8A26.jpeg

Copied from Bring Faith Home FB Group:

Today marks 9months since Faith vanished. While we continue to spread awareness and advocate for her, we are heartbroken that she is still missing. So what can we do as a community to continue.

Please take the time today to share the missing persons flier on all your social media accts. Using the hashtag #bringfaithhome.

B9DB9B81-E2E8-4718-AB3D-7B3218AC7F95.jpeg
Copied from Bring Faith Home FB Group:

Today marks 9months since Faith vanished. While we continue to spread awareness and advocate for her, we are heartbroken that she is still missing. So what can we do as a community to continue.

Please take the time today to share the missing persons flier on all your social media accts. Using the hashtag #bringfaithhome.

5A7EB178-4A51-45A7-A117-DEB83E0C6155.jpeg 042E9BA1-AE7C-45A3-A65A-46E466DDCB6C.jpeg More info from Bring Faith Home FB:

Oconee Crime Stoppers has its own website and app now. The tips are anonymous and if the tip leads to an arrest Crime Stoppers can pay up to $2000 but can pay more pending the nature of the case and crime

View attachment 213510 View attachment 213511 View attachment 213510 More info from Bring Faith Home FB:

Oconee Crime Stoppers has its own website and app now. The tips are anonymous and if the tip leads to an arrest Crime Stoppers can pay up to $2000 but can pay more pending the nature of the case and crime
View attachment 213512 View attachment 213511 More info from Bring Faith Home FB:

I checked with the admins at Bring Faith Home and there are a couple of mistakes in the Crimestoppers notice. The admins have reported this and are waiting for the necessary corrections to be made.
Faith has BLONDE hair and BLUE eyes and was LAST SEEN on February 5, 2019.
In previous reports it states Coffee Rd & Corey Rd area of Walhalla.
I will check to see if “S. Boundary St.” is an alternative name for Coffee Rd or if that is an update.

@Gardener1850
If you would
Could you put Lauren Daigle's (RESCUE) song on here.
For Faith please. It helped us once.
I appreciate your voice for Faith and @SouthernMom for you to.

Sure. I pray Faith can still be rescued. :(
Faith, wherever you are, I hope you feel the truth of these words and know you are not forgotten:

You are not hidden
There's never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS
I will send out an army to find you
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You're not defenseless
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
I hear the whisper underneath your breath
I hear you whisper, you have nothing left
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
Oh, I will rescue you

@Gardener1850
Thank you
So beautiful so Uplifting in hope and strength.
Love this song.

I hope that answers are found soon.
If she is deceased, the proper place is by her child, she would of wanted that.
1 of her children passed away. I think she has 1 more child.
Her family wants her home too.
She must of felt broken.
#bringfaithhome

#keepfaithalive
Wrong time Wrong place :(

@Gardener1850
Thank you
So beautiful so Uplifting in hope and strength.
Love this song.

I hope that answers are found soon.
If she is deceased, the proper place is by her child, she would of wanted that.
1 of her children passed away. I think she has 1 more child.
Her family wants her home too.
She must of felt broken.
#bringfaithhome

#keepfaithalive
Wrong time Wrong place :(

Thank you so much. I do not know Faith or her family, but her story has touched my heart. I pray for them to find their way back to one another soon.

Bumping for faith

MissingPersons-1654-20190801194444-faithRoach1.jpg

Name: Pamela Faith Roach
DOB: 06/09/1992 Age: 27
Height: 5ft5in Weight: 120
Hair: Blonde Eyes: Brown
Case: 2019-00695
Last Known Location: Faith was last seen on S. Boundary ST and Corey Road in the Walhalla area of Oconee County.
Missing As Of: 02/04/2019

Crime Stoppers of Oconee County (SC)

Faith's life mattered.......
Her missing case matters.....
Her family and loved ones are in urgent need of answers. Somebody knows, Somebody has that one clue to bring Faith home to Rest.
She has a child that misses their mommy..........

Thank you @SouthernMom
For the missing flier.
Your keeping her thread going.
Your appreciated.

Faith's life mattered.......
Her missing case matters.....
Her family and loved ones are in urgent need of answers. Somebody knows, Somebody has that one clue to bring Faith home to Rest.
She has a child that misses their mommy..........

Thank you @SouthernMom
For the missing flier.
Your keeping her thread going.
Your appreciated.

Thank you Steph8angels and all who read this thread and keep hoping that Faith will someday make it home.
I have high hopes that someone will eventually talk or that evidence will turn up to bring the truth out in her case. I’m sure that, like in other cases, most of the truth is already known to those close to this case. All that is needed is the evidence to prove it.
Praying for comfort and peace for her family as the one year anniversary of Faith going missing will come this February 5.

Copied from the Bring Faith home FB Page. February 5, 2020 will be the one year anniversary of Faith going missing. Praying for evidence and leads.

snip <The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with any information on the Missing of Pamela (Faith)Roach please contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC to report any information. You can also contact Crimestoppers by leaving an internet tip by going to www.p3tips.com and clicking on Submit a New Tip or by downloading the P3 Tips app on your Apple or Android devices.

You don’t have to give your name when you contact Crimestoppers and if your tip leads to an arrest or prosecution of those responsible, you could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,000.>

FEB 4, 2020
Missing woman's clothing and jewelry found; family searching for answers

From the video:
  • Last seen dropped off on Corey Rd.
  • Got into burgundy van.
  • Corey Rd is last place Faith's phone was used [Feb 5th about midday (12-1pm)]
  • NEW EVIDENCE - Clothing and jewelry found on Tunnel Rd. Included some of Faith's favorite jewelry including earrings & feather choker. Also includes a bracelet family has confirmed she was wearing when she disappeared. (Shown in vid)
Moo - Until now I was pretty much convinced that Faith may have tragically OD'd. I thought perhaps whomever she was with panicked and disposed of her body. However it appears this is more likely a sexual motivated murder investigation. There's not much else to explain why her clothing and jewelry would have been removed and separated from her remains. Maybe hypothermia but I doubt that. :(

FEB 5, 2020
Oconee County investigators release new details about missing person investigation
[...]

Tips have led deputies down many roads and they’ve often hit dead ends, but without question, Corey Road is where the investigation begins.

[...]

“She was let out here,” PM said, “We’ve been told she met somebody in a burgundy van then they went down the road and that's the last time Faith was ever seen.”

Oconee County investigator David Mcmahan said it’s also the last place Faith’s phone was used. He confirmed the phone’s final ping traced back to the Corey Road area.

“It was in that area February 5th around mid-day,” Mcmahan said.

[...]

"We’ve been told a lot of different things happened after that. I believe, whoever she got in the van with hurt Faith. I believe they know where Faith is and I believe they know why all this happened. I believe this without a shadow of doubt," PM said.

[...]

Faith’s family said some of her jewelry was recently found along Tunnel Road.

“There was one bracelet that was found that Faith always had on,” PM said, “So somebody had to take it off of her.”

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314
Back