SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the video:
  • Last seen dropped off on Corey Rd.
  • Got into burgundy van.
  • Corey Rd is last place Faith's phone was used [Feb 5th about midday (12-1pm)]
  • NEW EVIDENCE - Clothing and jewelry found on Tunnel Rd. Included some of Faith's favorite jewelry including earrings & feather choker. Also includes a bracelet family has confirmed she was wearing when she disappeared. (Shown in vid)
Moo - Until now I was pretty much convinced that Faith may have tragically OD'd. I thought perhaps whomever she was with panicked and disposed of her body. However it appears this is more likely a sexual motivated murder investigation. There's not much else to explain why her clothing and jewelry would have been removed and separated from her remains. Maybe hypothermia but I doubt that. :(

Thank goodness this new evidence and information has become available. Lots of interesting comments in the Bring Faith Home FB page. It's sad that in some cases the family has a good idea what happened, but the evidence is not available to bring justice to the missing person. Praying that now that some evidence has been found, Faith will be found soon too.

Hmm. It seems like she very likely had a history and network with those who allegedly moved her against her will.

I'd look into her drug hook ups. She was last seen adjacent to a wine colored van on a certain road? Look at the tapes two weeks prior to that, at the same location, at the same time. Addicts don't love a schedule, but their drugs do.

@SouthernMom - do you happen to know where the Tunnel Road referenced in the video with LE is ? I couldn't find it on G-Maps and the only one I'm familiar with is in Asheville. Unless they may be referring to Stumphouse Tunnel Road possibly.

I'm not sure if the 'Tunnel Road" that is referred to in the article is Stumphouse Tunnel Road. I'm wondering when the clothing and jewelry evidence was discovered. I have a feeling that the local LE and the family know who is involved but don't have enough evidence to prove it.

I'm not sure if the 'Tunnel Road" that is referred to in the article is Stumphouse Tunnel Road. I'm wondering when the clothing and jewelry evidence was discovered. I have a feeling that the local LE and the family know who is involved but don't have enough evidence to prove it.

Thank you ! :) And I agree with your thoughts about Faith's case.

The Oconee County Sheriff’s Office is asking and continuing to seek the public’s help into the disappearance of Pamela{FAITH}Roach
Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC. You can also submit a tip to Crimestoppers via the website for Oconee County

You can also contact the Criminal Investigations Division of the Sheriff’s Office at 864-718-1052 and ask to speak to the investigator who was assigned the case.

It's so sad that Faith is still missing. I check in on the Bring Faith Home FB page and there doesn't seem to be anything new. It is moderated by one of her family members. To me it seems that there is a short list of suspects that were well known to Faith. There is not enough evidence to charge anyone in connection with her disappearance though. It's too easy for someone to
"get lost in the Kudzu" in this area of SC. Praying for Faith to come home soon.

@SouthernMom
Thank you for your update.
You keep this thread for Faith active. Thank you....
May today, or very soon someone come forward with information to where Faith is. ( Even if hiking) I hope she is found.

Justice 4 Faith
Nobody deserves to be disappeared, murdered, thrown away or overdosed to be silenced. Moo. Imo. Imo.
Shouting
WHEREISFAITH!!!

@SouthernMom
Thank you for your update.
You keep this thread for Faith active. Thank you....
May today, or very soon someone come forward with information to where Faith is. ( Even if hiking) I hope she is found.

Justice 4 Faith
Nobody deserves to be disappeared, murdered, thrown away or overdosed to be silenced. Moo. Imo. Imo.
Shouting
WHEREISFAITH!!!

@Steph8angels
Thank you for following this thread. My heart breaks for this family. ITA that no one deserves to be disappeared and forgotten about. Someone knows something. I believe the police most likely know the who and the why. All they need is a clue to where Faith is located.
However, just like Kara Kopetsky was eventually found. Faith will be found too. I hope that when she is found. she tells the story of what happened to her.

roach_pamela.jpg
roach_pamela3.jpg
roach_pamela9.jpg
roach_pamela7.jpg
roach_pamela4.jpg

Pamela Faith Roach – The Charley Project
Bring Faith home

This poor family. They're still begging for people to tell what happened to Faith. There is a reward. Surely some druggie needs some fix $$$, right? BBM

www.oconeesccrimestoppers.com
IT IS PAST TIME TO TELL WHAT YOU KNOW!!
CRIME STOPPERS ANNOUNCES A CA$H REWARD
Pamela Faith Roach missing since 02/04/2019
This reward is not for ‘”information only”. It is for someone telling or showing law enforcement EXACTLY where Faith is located. All suggested locations that have been submitted previously have been searched; however the Faith want found. Cash reward will be given as soon as identification is verified.
Submit tip from www.oconeesccrimestoppers.com or call the Oconee County Sheriff’s office at 864-638-4111 and ask to speak to an investigator or you can call 1-800-CRIME-SC. Be sure to save your tip number and check the app regularly for updates on the status of your tip.

Bring Faith home
118267693_682949739236005_4735015986126777047_n.jpg

This was posted in the Missing-Pamela Faith Roach Theories and Discussions FB group. Faith is still missing and her family and friends would love to be able to bring her home.
Snipped "
⚠️ Missing ⚠️

It has been 19 months (1 year 7 months & 20 days) since the last time Pamela “Faith” Roach was last seen. I am posting this now to bring more awareness to her situation & hoping that someone reaches out to her family so that they can A) bring her home or B ) at least have some peace of mind/ closure.

There have been several “conspiracies” about what has happened to Faith, but none of them have been solid/ lead to her being found or solid enough for an arrest to be made. I can’t even begin to put myself in her families shoes, the worst part of anything in life is not knowing. I can’t imagine not knowing what has happened to a loved one of my own, so I feel for them in the deepest way that I can. There have been several people who have been interviewed, but nothing has come of it. People have lied, people have said things that should have been further questioned, but here we are, 19 months later and still no answers.

How can someone disappear without a trace? Especially in a small city like Walhalla, Sc? Where (roughly) 4500(ish) people reside? Someone saw her. Someone was with her. Someone knows what happened to her. Speaking up isn’t always easy, but in situations like this, it is necessary. Faith had a past, much like we all do, but that doesn’t make her life any less valuable than mine, yours or anybody else’s for that matter. But I truly believe her past is being used against her, which is why people aren’t taking her case as serious as they should. She deserves answers. She deserves to be found and she deserves for someone to speak up. At this point, all her family wants to do is locate her. In one way or another, they just want to bring her home/ bring closure to their lives so they can truly begin to grieve. Her son deserves to know what happened to his mom.

This can’t go on forever. Somebody out there knows where she is & it’s time to speak up. Even if you don’t know her exact location, but know something that MIGHT point someone in the right direction, SAY IT. Something that you may consider “small” could be the very thing investigators need to bring her home/ find her. We are capable of more than we’re doing & she deserves more.

Below I will restate her information & I implore anyone with ANY information that could potentially lead to Faith’s whereabouts to contact the Oconee County Sheriff’s Department IMMEDIATELY:

Missing Since: 02-04-2019
Missing From: Walhalla, Sc
Classification: ENDANGERED MISSING
Sex: Female
Race: White
Birthday: 06-09-1992
Height/ Weight: 5’5 & 110lbs.

Oconee County Sheriff’s Office #
(864) 638-4111

To anyone withholding information/ protecting whoever is responsible, what if it was you?"

I hope that someday soon, someone will help Faith to find her way home. Whoever is involved with her disappearance has most likely committed a criminal act. Faith just went out for a ride with a friend on that fateful day she disappeared. Whatever lifestyle choices she may have been involved with were not reasons for someone to harm her. We all do things that put us at risk to be vulnerable to criminals. Just being out driving my car puts me at risk of being carjacked, but does not give a criminal permission to harm me. The criminal who harmed Faith could very easily harm someone else's loved one. I hope someone will speak up soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82
Back