SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TY for the update, @SouthernMom. Interesting reward offers. I hope it works! :)

Still missing and now there is up to a $2000 reward offered for Faith Roach and others missing in Oconee County SC.
Oconee County Crime Stoppers officials offer rewards for help finding 5 people missing over 30 years
Snipped BBM

...$1,000 reward - information leading to the exact location
...additional $1,000 - information on how the missing people, if found, came to be at that location and circumstances on how they got there

Faiths family will have a candlelight vigil on the second anniversary of her disappearance. They are asking members of local media to attend. I hope that they will have answers to their questions soon.

Bring Faith home
TY for the update @SouthernMom! Faith seemed so sweet and caring. I imagine she has lots of folks who love her deeply. I hope they have a huge turnout in support of their efforts to find Faith. Yeah, 2 years is waaay too long for anyone to have to wait for answers. :( They're all in my prayers.

Two years ago today Faith disappeared. At that exact moment someone decided to keep a terrible secret. We don't know who you are, but God does. ;) Here's what He says...

Deuteronomy 32:35
‘Vengeance is Mine, and retribution,
In due time their foot will slip;
For the day of their calamity is near,
And the impending things are hastening upon them.’

Dear God,
Please let today be that day.
Amen

Facebook
145540922_810735426457435_236829981294645142_o.jpg

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article249063485.html
I posted this link in the Anders thread too. There seems to be a lot of missing women in Oconee County SC in the past 2-3 years including this unfortunate person (Renee Rowland King). In this case she was last seen in November but wasn't reported missing until January. The others also had large delays between last sightings and being reported missing. I don't know if the County requires some unusual time interval before they could be reported, or if some were transient, or both.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article249063485.html
I posted this link in the Anders thread too. There seems to be a lot of missing women in Oconee County SC in the past 2-3 years including this unfortunate person (Renee Rowland King). In this case she was last seen in November but wasn't reported missing until January. The others also had large delays between last sightings and being reported missing. I don't know if the County requires some unusual time interval before they could be reported, or if some were transient, or both.
I’m not aware of a 24 hour wait requirement for a missing person in SC or Oconee County. I would lean towards transient/mutual acquaintances being the common denominator. JMO
I don’t remember seeing a thread for Tammy
Stubblefield.
Tammy Elizabeth Stubblefield – The Charley Project

In the case of Pamela Faith Roach, she was reported missing within days. The problem was that the Oconee County Sheriff's Office did not seem to take the report seriously due to her substance abuse issues. Faith was still grieving the loss of an infant and had a young son waiting for her at home.
Her family has been continuously pressuring the OCSO to take a harder look into her case. A local activist, Tracy Fant, has been involved with keeping these ladies names in the news too.

I think you can report someone missing after 24 hours in SC.

FBI is now involved in Faith Roach and other Oconee County missing women cases. A lot of the important details in Faiths case were discussed in her FB pages but not in MSM. Tracy Fant, a local activist, has been very helpful in making videos, attending vigils, and trying to keep these missing ladies names in the news.
Faith's last FB post told where she was going and with whom. She was going to a favorite hiking location with a well known long time friend. Did they really return from their outing and if they did, what happened to Faith after he dropped her off?

Oconee County Sheriff's Office, SLED look into possible connection of 4 missing women cases

That's a interesting idea! If drugs was not the common theme along these victims; just being a female was. It just too odd that 4 women went missing in what a two year span? With common back grounds? Theres got to be someone each one of these women knew. Oconee county is too small. They must have a small amount of mutual friends

Sheriff Crenshaw has already stated that “There are some commonalities between some of these ladies and some of the people, friends and acquaintances,”. They have also stated that they have found jewelry that she was known to wear along the side of a road in Oconee County.

Sheriff says for first time that 4 cases involving missing women may be connected

Sheriff Crenshaw has already stated that “There are some commonalities between some of these ladies and some of the people, friends and acquaintances,”. They have also stated that they have found jewelry that she was known to wear along the side of a road in Oconee County.

Sheriff says for first time that 4 cases involving missing women may be connected
They found her jewelry?? :(
How heartbreaking and so scary to see a link between missing women. At what point does this turn into a search for a serial killer?
So sad :(

They found her jewelry?? :(

The information was in a different article on the Fox Carolina website, it was on the same site that I linked the above article from. I don't remember if they said what kind of jewelry it was, but her family and friends identified it as one she never took off, it was located on the side of a roadway in Oconee County. They also found some of her clothing. That information is some of the pieces of evidence they are using as to why they are concerned that they are looking for remains at this time.

I really hope they find her soon for her family.

Missing woman's clothing and jewerly found; family searching for answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat
Back