SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie being killed by small caliber fire and Paul with a shotgun has led me to believe that either the scene did not unfold as planned or that there were two shooters. Could be Eddie and Alex.

As far as Alex trying to kill Eddie that day at the "flat tire" I don't think that makes sense. Was Alex planning to just leave him lying there? Also, why would Eddie claim it was an assisted suicide that he chickened out on? Is he so scared of Alex even when Alex is in custody to protect him even after he was literally trying to kill him? No, I think that it really was a botched attempt at staging a suicide to appear as a murder.

However it's quite possible that the case on other charges has progressed against Alex to a point at which Eddie finally feels safe taking a deal to testify about the murders. It would probably be life in a relatively comfortable federal prison with possibility of parole.

I have always believed that AM shot his wife and his son was not an intended victim, his father didn't expect him to be there but he had to be eliminated. PM couldn't be trusted to keep quiet because of his alcohol problem. MOO MOO MOO
If that was the case, there wouldn't be the need for two weapons though.

Or maybe Cousin Eddy is singing like a canary.
Could also see this. He sure was super well-paid to be a handyman, wasn’t he? The reason I was thinking doorbell cam is that her podcast really did a deep dive on timing and his various alibis. I’m thinking she can somehow place him at Moselle all that night except when he yeeted Maggie’s cell from the car.

2 shot 2 weapons.

PM - shotgun up close

MM - AR 15 semi-auto 300 blackout ammo, shot from a distance. Reportedly in the back.

Could have been 1 or 2 shooters, if 2 shooters and 1 weapon recovered then seems reasonable to believe that the second weapon left with them.

Jmo

Could also see this. He sure was super well-paid to be a handyman, wasn’t he? The reason I was thinking doorbell cam is that her podcast really did a deep dive on timing and his various alibis. I’m thinking she can somehow place him at Moselle all that night except when he yeeted Maggie’s cell from the car.
Thanks, I didn't realize that. I sure hope she can. *fingers crossed*

A weapon was taken and shell cases found. As far as the shotgun ammo It is called/referred to as, shotgun shell.
Shell cases /brass is pistol/rifle-semi auto. So it’s hard to say if the cases found belong to the weapon that was found/retrieved.

Jmo

I get the impression from her article and podcast this new info tying AM to the murders came from sources close to the investigation, rather than something she pieced together herself. Which is a good thing since it’s not uncommon for LE to disregard “not invented here” theories. I imagine that counts double for these good ole boys. JMO

The part that makes me feel pretty sure AM alone or with cousin Ed’s help or others help is the fact that at the very beginning they said the public was not at risk so to speak. It was awfully soon by SLED to say that unless they had some kind of pretty substantial evidence or clues to these murders.MOO

The part that makes me feel pretty sure AM alone or with cousin Ed’s help or others help is the fact that at the very beginning they said the public was not at risk so to speak. It was awfully soon by SLED to say that unless they had some kind of pretty substantial evidence or clues to these murders.MOO

June 8, 2021: Authorities confirm the identities of the deceased, referring to the incident as a double homicide. However, they say there is no threat to the public.

Murdaugh: Timeline details South Carolina murder mysteries

June 25th 2021

S.C. LOWCOUNTRY — The two surviving immediate family members of a prominent S.C. Lowcountry family that suffered a double homicide on June 7 are offering a $100,000 reward in hopes of bringing justice to their family.

Murdaugh father, son offer $100K reward in double homicide case

What bothered me was AM & BM at the Governor’s Cup at Edisto beach July 24. Seven weeks after the murders like it didn’t happen.

Jmo

Disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh – already accused of defrauding the family of his longtime housekeeper Gloria Satterfield out of millions – is about to be slapped with eight more lawsuits from ex-clients alleging he took advantage of their grave personal injuries to rob them…

Justin Bamberg, an attorney and Democratic state representative, told Fox News Digital he is working on civil complaints to be filed in Hampton County, South Carolina, on behalf of at least eight people who were allegedly defrauded out of anywhere between $90,000 to $750,000. Those filings will include allegations brought by the family of a man who attended the South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind.

Alex Murdaugh embezzled from deaf quadriplegic, patrolman injured in lined of duty: lawyer

Last edited:
Disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh – already accused of defrauding the family of his longtime housekeeper Gloria Satterfield out of millions – is about to be slapped with eight more lawsuits from ex-clients alleging he took advantage of their grave personal injuries to rob them…

Justin Bamberg, an attorney and Democratic state representative, told Fox News Digital he is working on civil complaints to be filed in Hampton County, South Carolina, on behalf of at least eight people who were allegedly defrauded out of anywhere between $90,000 to $750,000. Those filings will include allegations brought by the family of a man who attended the South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind.

Alex Murdaugh embezzled from deaf quadriplegic, patrolman injured in lined of duty: lawyer

Well, that’s about as disgustingly rock bottom low as a person can get. AM is such a .

Murdaugh’s Alleged Co-Conspirators Expected To Be Indicted Soon, Sources Say

On the same day FITSNews exclusively reported the bombshell news that direct physical evidence linked AlexMurdaugh to the murders of his wife and son, multiple sources close to the ongoing investigations into his alleged financial crimes have told us that more indictments are imminent and that they will likely include some of Murdaugh’s alleged co-conspirators.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/01/05...ors-expected-to-be-indicted-soon-sources-say/

2 shot 2 weapons.

PM - shotgun up close

MM - AR 15 semi-auto 300 blackout ammo, shot from a distance. Reportedly in the back.

Could have been 1 or 2 shooters, if 2 shooters and 1 weapon recovered then seems reasonable to believe that the second weapon left with them.

Jmo
One shooter, 2 different times. Maybe AM shoots MM from the house as she is headed to the kennels. (In the back with the rifle). PM hears the shots and comes from the overseers house or maybe from the main house not yet realizing it was AM that shot his mother. AM runs down to the kennels with PM on his heels. When PM goes ballistic realizing it was his father that shot MM, AM grabs a shotgun from the rack near the kennels and shoots his son close on. I'm thinking AM left the rifle that he shot MM with at the house and that's what he was doing at the house when he called 911. Covering his tracks. Or thinking he did. All speculation and my opinion only.

Since @girlhasnoname mentioned the possibility of Cousin Eddie being involved I can’t stop thinking about it.

It did seem strange to me that in November, AM’s lawyers were fighting the Satterfield case tooth and nail, fighting to dismiss the suit and going so far as to file a grievance against their lawyer.

Then the Satterfields’ lawyer amends the suit to add Cousin Eddie due to those fat checks he got and almost immediately AM confesses judgment and apologizes. I don’t know where Cousin Eddie has been since.

Maybe AM freaked out when Cousin Eddie got sued. Hitmen don’t work for free and the ones who are forced to probably have little motivation to stay quiet. Maybe it’s just a weird timing coincidence.

Alex Murdaugh paid Eddie Smith over $2.8 million, attorneys reveal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members