SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

After seeing the completely amoral history of AMs financial and fraud crimes committed brazenly and without a single thought to his victims, plus the changing of Maggie's will, I personally have had zero doubt that AM is responsible for these murders, and have been, for quite awhile.

If he's charged, I give Attorney Hootenanny 5 seconds before he trots out the old 'severe opiate addiction' defense.

Meanwhile, the behind the scenes con game continues, I hope SLED is keeping an eye on those moving shells to keep all the money from disappearing.

I hope AM had a horrible holiday in jail!

Almost seven months after Paul Murdaugh and Maggie Murdaugh were murdered in Colleton County, South Carolina, multiple sources close to the investigation told FITSNews that physical evidence directly ties Alex Murdaugh to the double homicide.

We've been told that this evidence is substantial, serious and directly links Alex to this gruesome crime.

‎Murdaugh Murders Podcast: Who Killed Maggie & Paul? Part Two on Apple Podcasts

"Substantial...direct physical evidence" against AM BUT it's not enough to bring charges!? What in the world does SLED still need I wonder? And what is it they have that ties AM directly and substantially to killing his wife and son!?

‎Murdaugh Murders Podcast: Who Killed Maggie & Paul? Part Two on Apple Podcasts

Edit note: every one of the words in quotation was said by FITSNEWS reporter on the podcast, just not together in that particular order so I've gone back and separated them.

Last edited:
This case is so bizarre!

what’s irritating is AM may make a fortune if or when this is turned into a movie and/or book! Let’s hope all proceeds go to the victims of this trash goblin
Hopefully Son of Sam law will keep him from profiting.

I don't know how strong SC's version is, but think MM's family would put it to the test if needed. AJMO

I have always believed that AM shot his wife and his son was not an intended victim, his father didn't expect him to be there but he had to be eliminated. PM couldn't be trusted to keep quiet because of his alcohol problem. MOO MOO MOO

Could Eddie have thought that he was meeting him to get another check?
It's certainly possible. I think he probably was either called to make a delivery or actually help with a vehicle breakdown.

I'm very much leaning to AM setting up a situation to make him look like he was being stalked by killer...to deflect the speculation he was involved in the murders of his wife and son. AJMO

I have always believed that AM shot his wife and his son was not an intended victim, his father didn't expect him to be there but he had to be eliminated. PM couldn't be trusted to keep quiet because of his alcohol problem. MOO MOO MOO

You may be right about that scenario. Didn’t AM say in the 911 call something like “Oh Paul, why did you have to get involved”?I always thought that was a odd thing to say.

I think AM needed both of them dead. It's hard to imagine, but as the news of his incredible duplicity and amoral character have come to light, I put nothing past this narcissistic psychopath.

JMO

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/12/30...-from-murdaughs-alleged-victim-attorney-says/

Something's really rotten in Denmark or, in this case, the SC Low Country.

Before it's all said and done (it may be a long while...), I believe that PMPED will be outed as rotted through and through with the blackest, most corrosive corruption imaginable. How many hundreds of other clients (and their families) were never made whole over decades?!

No wonder PMPED members are each filing brand new, separate legal entities. Rats fleeing a sinking ship of their own doing, trying desperately to save their own butts.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/12/31/pmped-is-ditching-murdaugh-from-law-firm-name-documents-show/

JMO
I hope the entire PMPED goes down in flames. No way anyone can ever convince me that not one person knew something was wrong. I just hope all those party to criminal acts get punished, including family members wink wink.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members