SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain totally amazed that all of these transactions are being done by checks ! Does AM and his cronies think that his network is still so intact that this won't act against him? They are paving a road with checks that LE and the independent investigators are following easily.
I also totally agree with @MerryB above. I too believe LE knows what happened to PM and MM but they are having difficulty getting people to agree to testify against AM. All these people have to live and work in that area and despite the fact that AM is in jail doesn't mean that a century of influence is suddenly over. MOO MOO MOO

SCMurdaugh Murders Saga: Alex Murdaugh’s Court-Appointed Receivers Move To Block Shady Backdoor Maneuvering

A backdoor legal maneuver by disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh to prioritize settlement claims associated with lawsuits filed against him is being challenged in court by the two attorneys tasked with watching over his assets.

In appointing Lay and McCoy as Murdaugh’s receivers, Hall granted them “broad powers to not only lock up Alex’s and his son Buster’s assets, but to sue for the recovery of those assets as well,” Matney reported.

“This is a clear message that the justice system has had enough of Alex Murdaugh,” Bland said following the ruling. “Enough of the games. Enough of the lawyer machinations that he wants to employ.”

And when Murdaugh attempted his backdoor move to “confess” judgments totaling $567,000 to his brother and former law partner, Lay and McCoy sprang into action.

In a terse, three-page motion submitted Friday – one day after Murdaugh’s latest “confession” became public – Lay and McCoy asked Hall to issue an “emergency order” which would block the enforcement of the backdoor legal move.

Murdaugh Murders Saga: Alex Murdaugh’s Court-Appointed Receivers Move To Block Shady Backdoor Maneuvering

Good

Hopefully the tables are turning.

I really don’t think he owed his brother any money, this was just a way to siphon it off back in to the family. No doubt other friends and family would have helped do the same if a stop isn’t put to it.

(eta Sorry, my tenses are all over the place)

…. <snipped> According to CES he shouldn’t be charged for anything. Whether that’s true or not should be revealed. I would like to know when CES received checks from AM - the amounts and dates. Was it closer to the double murders? [BBM]

Do we know if AM sent Cuz’n Eddie checks? I don’t remember that he did, at least with any timing that might relate to recent crimes. I suppose in the past he might have given Eddie a check for handyman work.

Can someone please point me to how Eddie was caught in a lie? I haven’t been able to read each post, I am behind on the thread.

Are we assuming Cuz’n Eddie is caught in a lie since the GJ is indicting him? I.e., what we know is only AM’s word against Eddie’s word so GJ must have other evidence to support an indictment? (Refer to #19, above.)

Last edited:
Prosecutors were the only ones there, no defense was present. Because AM called CS to meet him, ( we don’t know what was said.) if AM assumed CS thought he had car issues that is why AM knifed his tire to be obvious of car problems.

Jmo

I do wonder if the $10 million dollar policy was for MM PM and transferring all To BM would allow him to get it.

Jmo

Do we know if AM sent Cuz’n Eddie checks? I don’t remember that he did, at least with any timing that might relate to recent crimes. I suppose in the past he might have given Eddie a check for handyman work.

Are we assuming Cuz’n Eddie is caught in a lie since the GJ is indicting him? I.e., what we know is only AM’s word against Eddie’s word so GJ must have other evidence to support an indictment? (Refer to #19, above.)

You may have heard about another grand jury investigation that is also currently taking place. The focus is checks written by Alex Murdaugh to a drug courier for the Cowboys, a local Walterboro gang that deals in opioids and meth.

FITS news reports “sources familiar with the investigation have indicated an attorney representing one of the individuals at the heart of this grand jury inquiry recently approached the office of acting U.S. attorney Rhett DeHart in the hopes of securing a “proffer” for his client.”

Sound familiar? That’s the same play Alex Murdaugh’s lawyers made …

So who is it that Alex paid over $200,000 to after the murders of Maggie & Paul? Well, who also lives in Walterboro? Who has faced prior methamphetamine charges? It seems the pieces may be coming together…

MOO

Murdaugh Murders Saga: Which Drug ‘Pipeline’ Is Being Targeted?

Thank you, I was wondering if one of them talked or if they have evidence. Im disappointed that Eddie lied but should have suspected as much for hanging out with AM.

No. I’m assuming they have communication between the two men, and the indictments mention knowledge of Eddie following Alex to the site on Salkehatchie Rd., so that indicates they may have video from the church cameras.

Tried to add your quote with my previous. Thanks to you also!

As someone stated above, they should hold CES in hopes of squeezing more out of him. I think it is more that than a solid indictment....

You may have heard about another grand jury investigation that is also currently taking place. The focus is checks written by Alex Murdaugh to a drug courier for the Cowboys, a local Walterboro gang that deals in opioids and meth.

FITS news reports “sources familiar with the investigation have indicated an attorney representing one of the individuals at the heart of this grand jury inquiry recently approached the office of acting U.S. attorney Rhett DeHart in the hopes of securing a “proffer” for his client.”

Sound familiar? That’s the same play Alex Murdaugh’s lawyers made …

So who is it that Alex paid over $200,000 to after the murders of Maggie & Paul? Well, who also lives in Walterboro? Who has faced prior methamphetamine charges? It seems the pieces may be coming together…

MOO

Murdaugh Murders Saga: Which Drug ‘Pipeline’ Is Being Targeted?
Does CES have a Waterboro address?

AM's alleged "drug addiction"* may be false cover for his real drug smuggling / running. see Barrett T. Boulware.

* Seriously, I don't see how it's possible to even consume say, $10M worth of drugs. Seems like that level of alleged "addiction" would have killed him years ago, directly or indirectly. lol

JMO

First article I’ve seen that talks about her family. Photo with her father and sister.

Life of Maggie Murdaugh, notorious murders' forgotten victim

“But Paul was a handful even as a little boy, a family member told The Post.

“I saw him snap at least once,” the family member said. “He told his aunt Nancy to go f–k herself. It was about 10 years ago and he would have been around 11. I was alone with him and maybe a few other kids were there. I was on his case about it but he said he didn’t give a s–t. He did not take authority well.”

Last edited:
ICBW, but didn't CES say he
wrestled with AM for the gun,
the gun went off,
but AM was not hit
then CES left with the gun?

If that's true, what gun was used to shoot AM? MOO

IDK But you’d think that two ppl wrestling for a gun and gun goes off in close proximity of both there would be gun shot residue on both.
I don’t recall seeing that on AM’s medical report.

So trying to make sense of the AM - CS meet up, went to maps to get directions from AM’s to CS’s and the rd they were on is not one of three options. And it’s not a rd you would take to Charleston like griffin said.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member