SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the Order of Chief Justice Donald W. Beatty, initial bail matters for State Grand Jury indictments are heard by the Presiding Judge of the State Grand Jury – in this case Judge Lee – but matters relating to a violation of bail may be heard by either the Presiding Judge of the State Grand Jury, or the assigned judge – in this case Judge Clifton Newman.

Murdaugh news: Alex Murdaugh bond hearing on 27 charges set for Friday

In this case, while Murdaugh currently has a $20,000 personal recognizance bond on Hampton County charges from a Hampton magistrate, and a denial of bond at this time on Beaufort County charges from Judge Newman, no bond has been considered yet on any State Grand Jury charges. This is the reason for the bond hearing before Judge Lee Friday, stated the release.

CES was a busy handyman and a well paid one. He is no innocent victim in the botched suicide plan. I never thought he was. He has lots of secrets to tell about AM.

CS is no innocent victim in any of this IMO. It benefitted him to stage the attack on AM, too. I think both men wanted to try to convince investigators someone was after the Murdaugh family. Now why would that be?

NEW: Attorneys for the Estate of Gloria Satterfield have added Curtis Smith (Alex Murdaugh’s alleged drug dealer) to the criminal complaint against Murdaugh involving the misappropriation of funds from the death settlement of Gloria Satterfield. @WCBD

I was told earlier this week by one of the attorneys that Smith received a total of about 1.8 million dollars spread out over more than 250 checks from Alex Murdaugh. The attorney believes at least a portion of the money was Satterfield death settlement money. @WCBD

EC94E0FC-4105-49C2-A9D8-071AEAC6B94D.jpeg
https://twitter.com/realrileybenson/status/1469047413986021377?s=21

Murdaugh had represented Smith several times in the past, including in a 2015 lawsuit Smith filed against a forest management company and in 2013 for a speeding ticket, The New York Times reported.

Attorney For Alleged Gunman In Alex Murdaugh’s Shooting Says Disgraced Lawyer 'Set Up' Client | Oxygen Official Site

According to the lawsuit, Murdaugh opened up two fake accounts with Bank of America. The first account was opened on September 22, 2015 under the name “Richard A. Murdaugh Sole Prop, DBA, Forge.” The second was a business account opened under the name “FORGE” on August 15, 2018.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/12/09...2-million-in-stolen-money-from-alex-murdaugh/

Murdaugh had represented Smith several times in the past, including in a 2015 lawsuit Smith filed against a forest management company and in 2013 for a speeding ticket, The New York Times reported.

Attorney For Alleged Gunman In Alex Murdaugh’s Shooting Says Disgraced Lawyer 'Set Up' Client | Oxygen Official Site

According to the lawsuit, Murdaugh opened up two fake accounts with Bank of America. The first account was opened on September 22, 2015 under the name “Richard A. Murdaugh Sole Prop, DBA, Forge.” The second was a business account opened under the name “FORGE” on August 15, 2018.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/12/09...2-million-in-stolen-money-from-alex-murdaugh/
So now we see Fast Eddie being sued..."and the music goes round and round and it comes out here".

I don’t know how to link Twitter on my phone, but Mandy just tweeted this.

Someone with skills help me out, please.

_________THE TWEET
BREAKING: The South Carolina Attorney General’s Office has announced that the state Grand Jury handed down 7 more indictments this week, representing an additional 21 charges against Alex Murdaugh.

Story with @elizfarrell will be updated.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2021/12/09/alex-murdaugh-hit-with-21-more-charges-from-state-grand-jury/

BY Mandy Matney and Liz Farrell
|| On the eve of a bond hearing that some have seen as part of a behind-the-scenes plan to free Alex Murdaugh, the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office has announced that the state Grand Jury handed down seven more indictments this week, representing an additional 21 charges, against the suspended Hampton County attorney.

Murdaugh, who was arrested Oct. 14, is being held without bond at the Richland County Detention Center. He now faces a total of 53 charges in crimes that include fraud, theft, money laundering, forgery and lying to police in a Labor Day shooting incident.

”This guy is taking advantage of people he’s known since they were in diapers,” a source close to the investigations into Murdaugh’s alleged financial crimes told FITSNews.com on Thursday.

The new charges include:

• 9 counts of breach of trust with fraudulent Intent
  • 7 counts of computer crimes
  • 4 counts of money laundering
  • 1 count of forgery

This cracked me up..lol....Murdaugh has so many charges against him (total of 53), he'll require a full day for bond hearing and a U-haul for the paperwork..:p
53. It's just an absurd number.

And I have every confidence that number will not only grow, but be minuscule in the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl