SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is purely speculation, of course, but I keep wondering if, perhaps, it was someone in the law enforcement community who found PM too inconvenient, worried about what might come to light during the "discovery" phase of the trials. My thoughts keep returning to the shotgun and AR-type rifle used in the murders. These are common enough anywhere, but nowadays, nearly every police cruiser comes equipped with both, as standard equipment.

In my county of residence here, back in the 1970s and 80s, the county sheriff ran the local cocaine trafficking network. Lots of people knew about it, but no information about it ever came out in court. He retired prosperously. What sort of conspiracy might lurk beneath the surface in the Low Country?
I’m on the same page due to the potential pending OOJ charges/ trial.

With the news that broke several days ago regarding the DA handing over the case, it was clear things had changed significantly. It appeared SLED was closing in on those responsible.

A suicide attempt makes the most sense to me at this point, but then again, nothing should surprise us anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne