SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD Note:

Please stop posting full names of possible extended family members on the thread. Google searches are real, let’s not contribute to adding this thread as another search hit on someone’s name.

Last edited:
Wow...has me wondering what else CES may have his hand in. If what I'm thinking were true, CES in agreeing to shoot AM, it could possibly be getting rid of a witness or co-conspirator to other crimes? I suppose that might be a good talking point to convince someone to assist with your suicide?

Same thoughts here.
What would Curtis Eddie get out of helping AM kill himself - his "assisted suicide" was not exactly a Kevorkian act of empathy.

Drugs, fraud at work, whatever else, and AM kept making beyond poor decisions with the assisted suicide attempt. Why should we think he won’t keep making poor decisions? I don’t see a guy like AM surviving in jail.

METH?!?!

Wow. That explains why Alex was like “I am addicted to prescription painkillers” and all of us were like, “ok sure AleC!”

Doing prescription painkillers is a much more respectable drug addiction than buying meth from a dealer!!

Now, I will say that on the surface, this guy isn't what I'd call a mastermind dealer.

However, good dealers (A- are not users) and I know of many who deal with many business professionals. They're not out on the street slangin' and you know what else. They sell everything. Meth, oxy, H, pills, ecstasy, coke, etc...

Now, this guy may be some backwoods <modsnip> dealer but there is a huge demand AND supply of dealers that cater to the professional crowd with anything you really want whether that's schedule I, II or other

While I frown on AM for the known actions he's been involved in. I'm not going to bash him because of "which drug" he was addicted to.

I don't know about MM & PM but right now it looks like he just wanted to die and for his son to get the money from his death. I don't he's in his right mind and I hope there will be more light shed on the MM/PM for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have loved to be a bug on the wall in the room where detectives took AM apart in the interview process......
So did they go to rehab and talk to him? Is he really not in rehab?

Or maybe the whole sketch episode on Monday that his lawyer said he participated in that turned out a not very likeable and un-realease-able shooter sketch...was that when AM spilled his guts to SLED about CES? Then off you go to undisclosed "rehab" until we catch this guy?

Edited by me:
Total brain fart on this...as you can see...that was before the suicide shooting...sorry:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If he was willing to set up this scenario to give BM a good life, I think this makes the SS death look more and more like it was a hit set up to get BM out of some trouble, and I think it's possible AM set that up with CES, too.

What was that other information or evidence found in the June 7 double murder investigation that was linked to SS's death?

Drugs, fraud at work, whatever else, and AM kept making beyond poor decisions with the assisted suicide attempt. Why should we think he won’t keep making poor decisions? I don’t see a guy like AM surviving in jail.

Why not? He's guilty of getting a drug addled relative to help kill him so his only son would become a multimillionaire. He's rotten to the core.

My mom said, "If you'll lie, you'll steal. If you'll steal, you'll kill." I've always believed in my mother's wisdom.

No. PM was facing 20 years in prison and his antics were about to cost the family millions and millions of dollars. He was an embarrassment and a liability.
Well if AM planned this death, his own, what is the likelihood that he could have planned another a few months ago before he was sooo very desperate? I think he was truly shocked by PM's. It's all just a feeling I'm having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj