SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just letting my imagination run wild here but…

Has anyone ever considered if this could be bigger than we think? What if the firm is just a money laundering outlet and there’s a bigger organized crime syndicate rooting itself into the community through it?

Of course PM and MM would be erased for bringing attention to matters that should remain hidden behind perfect southern charm and hospitality. It sent a very real message to AM and the firm to control your peeps and not mess with them.

AM and family had of course benefited through the years by greasing the palms of many influential players for the bigger “FAMILY” but in this he is the fall guy - he isn’t a drug addict nor did he take the firm funds. He just had family members that brought too much attention where there shouldn’t have been.

The firm had to explain how certain millions went missing by saying that AM took it, because FAMILY isn’t happy about all the scrutiny and needed ”expenses” that couldn’t be adequately explained to be explained quickly.

For AM, the only choice left was publicly take the fall and make everything be quiet again or your and BM’s safety would be not be guaranteed…

He thought he’d kill himself and provide BM with enough funds for life so he can move away and not work for the firm anymore. But CES (the only person he knew who might agree to such a crazy plan) proved much too unreliable and it failed.

So now he has no choice but to go to jail as the fall guy who took millions.

Just my musings. Maybe I watch too many movies.

This seems relevant, as well:

S.C. Code Ann. § 17-7-150. Coroner shall charge jury.

The jury so sworn shall be charged by the coroner to declare, upon oath, whether the deceased came to his death:

(1) By mischance and accident or by felony;

(2) If by felony, whether by his own or another's;

(3) If by mischance, whether by the act of God or of man;

(4) If by another's felony, who were principals and who accessories, who threatened him of life, or murder, and with what instrument he was struck or wounded; and

(5) If by mischance or accident, by the act of God or man, whether by hurt, fall, stroke, drowning or otherwise.

And he shall also charge them to inquire of the persons that were present at the finding of the body whether he was killed in the same place or elsewhere and, if elsewhere, by whom or how he was there brought and of all other circumstances.
For sure! Is there no public record of what occured by those present? AM's lawyer has said he wasn't. Did she fall when nobody was around and was found after the fact? Seems if they blamed it on the dogs getting underfoot someone who was there had to attest to that.

She was air lifted so how'd that all come about? So many questions, there has to be a report somewhere...hopefully.

Has anyone ever considered if this could be bigger than we think? What if the firm is just a money laundering outlet and there’s a bigger organized crime syndicate rooting itself into the community through it?

Of course PM and MM would be erased for bringing attention to matters that should remain hidden behind perfect southern charm and hospitality. It sent a very real message to AM and the firm to control your peeps and not mess with them.

AM and family had of course benefited through the years by greasing the palms of many influential players for the bigger “FAMILY” but in this he is the fall guy - he isn’t a drug addict nor did he take the firm funds. He just had family members that brought too much attention where there shouldn’t have been.

The firm had to explain how certain millions went missing by saying that AM took it, because FAMILY isn’t happy about all the scrutiny and needed ”expenses” that couldn’t be adequately explained to be explained quickly.

For AM, the only choice left was publicly take the fall and make everything be quiet again or your and BM’s safety would be not be guaranteed…

He thought he’d kill himself and provide BM with enough funds for life so he can move away and not work for the firm anymore. But CES (the only person he knew who might agree to such a crazy plan) proved much too unreliable and it failed.

Fascinating, and any piece of it is possible.

Despite the video of AM being obstructed, brief, and from afar, he's moving well and all things considered, looks decent. Less than two weeks after being shot /grazed in the head and detoxing from 20 years of opioids
And he’s not hunched over and growling like CES was yesterday! Glory be, privilege really DOES come with perks!

...He said: 'He told me, 'the police have been round and told me I'm a suspect [in the Alex Murdaugh shooting] and wanted to search my house.' 'I said, 'Go ahead, you won't find anything.'...

<modsnip> I really believe Murdaugh and his attorneys are setting CES up for even more serious charges ... involving MM and PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like SC's version of KY's Cornbread Mafia...just with lawyers, judges and politicians

Not sure what meth does to facial features, but the blood is creepy.
Meth will cause one to pick at their face.

Re: the money. When we placed disciplinary sanctions against a physician’s license - the main reasons were because the doctor wanted power, money, drugs or sex so much they were willing to risk their reputation, career and livelihood. Sounds just like AM. No one can make me believe he didn’t also have a sexual cost of living allowance he kept in his piggy bank loaded with stolen money.

We had a catch-all grounds rule we used at the Board for physician licensure restrictions, suspension or revocation: Moral Turpitude ~ A phrase that describes wicked, deviant behavior constituting an immoral, unethical, or unjust departure from ordinary social standards such that it would shock a community.
Moral Turpitude

Michael Dewitt
9m ·
Murdaugh Arrest Updates: We have a Guardian/USA Today reporter in the courtroom waiting the results of a bond hearing. When asked what Murdaugh's state of mind was, one of his attorneys, Dick Harpootlian, said, "He's in the jail. That's his state of mind."
When asked if Murdaugh would go back to rehab, Harpootlian said, "I hope so."
Go to hamptoncountyguardian.com for more updates, complete story.

Murdaugh Bond Hearing Update: The attorneys are now in the courtroom, and Alex Murdaugh's U.S. Passport is lying on the defense table. If he is granted bond, he may have to surrender his Passport.
Go to hamptoncountyguardian.com for the updates, complete story.

Knowing the sordid Murdaugh family history of mysterious deaths, corruption and network of powerful, LE and judicial connections, sounds like cops may have planted drugs in CES's house. I really believe Murdaugh and his attorneys are setting CES up for even more serious charges ... involving MM and PM.
Then it wouldn't be SLED planting incriminating things, it would be lawyers.

Between the inability of these agencies to properly fill out basic forms and the spin machine that is AM's lawyers, I'm surprised there wasn't a press release announcing :

'Alexis Murdock, a young, handsome, strong 25-year old was taken into custody today on being too charitable on the Island of Long. He could be released on bond, but is choosing to remain in jail and take responsibility for past transgressions. '
:D

Meth will cause one to pick at their face.

Re: the money. When we placed disciplinary sanctions against a physician’s license - the main reasons were because the doctor wanted power, money, drugs or sex so much they were willing to risk their reputation, career and livelihood. Sounds just like AM. No one can make me believe he didn’t also have a sexual cost of living allowance he kept in his piggy bank loaded with stolen money.

We had a catch-all grounds rule we used at the Board for physician licensure restrictions, suspension or revocation: Moral Turpitude ~ A phrase that describes wicked, deviant behavior constituting an immoral, unethical, or unjust departure from ordinary social standards such that it would shock a community.
Moral Turpitude
It's all been shocking alright...a bit shell-shocked actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members