SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinsley, the Beach's lawyer, was an excellent witness. Nobody makes demands on him. He put pressure on Alex.

Someone who's been seated inside the courtroom throughout is Connor Cook's lawyer.

Joseph M. McCulloch — an attorney representing Connor Cook, who was badly injured in the boat crash on February 24, 2019 when Paul Murdaugh allegedly crashed a 17-foot center console fishing boat into a piling near the Archer’s Creek bridge, which is just north of the Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD) at Parris Island — issued the statement on Tuesday evening.

Murdaugh Murdaughs: Missing Evidence In Beaufort SC Boat Crash Investigation?

That person enjoying today's testimony by Tinsley is Joe McCulloch who represents Connor Cook. CC was on the boat that crashed. JMc's been seated on the State's side almost every day of the trial. He's a sharp dresser; love the purple tie days.

View attachment 400862

Home - McCulloch-Schillaci
I bet there’s TONS of locals “enjoying” this trial. Thinking finally!

NO. It is not customary to refer to hired help or household help by ethnicity. Not at all. (South Carolinian here.) I could not believe that she typed that. It really bothered me, and honestly does not speak well of MM’s character. The ONLY reason using ”mexicans” would ever been socially acceptable would be if it was a group of people whose individual names were not known. Still, in that case, most would say “the cleaning ladies or maid”. In general, such a person as those helping around the house would be called by first name, sometimes with a ”Miss“ or “Mr” added as endearment/ term of respect. Also, don get the wrong idea about “Miss/ Mr”. Those terms are not reserved for the white boss. Again, those are words that in Southern give a connotation or respect or endearment, not necessarily power or status. So, although Paul’s friends may use Miss M and Mr Alec, Paul himself or another child most likely uses Miss for the women who helped raise him- black, white or ‘mexican’. It might be used by people for the kind lady who bakes biscuits in the church kitchen every Sunday for decades and always has a kind word for the children. OTOH, “Mr. and Mrs. then Last Name” and “Yes sir, No Ma’am” are simply names and very common, polite conversation that children are widely taught, but does not necessarily mean Endearment.

Oh, I had a misunderstanding, or a different interpretation, then as I assumed Maggie trusted the Mexicans because they had been renovating the Edisto beach residence. If that is the case, I would say "my contractors are trusted to lock everything as they leave the job." For me by using the word Mexicans, it signifies cheap labor in exchange for their excellent work habits, skills and trustworthiness.

MM did not have anyone to take care of or to look after anymore with the boys moved out on their own. She and Alex were living apart. Her nest was empty. Her handsome young son may spend the next 30 years in prison in convicted in the drunken boat crash that killed the gorgeous gf of Anthony, Miss Mallory Beach.

On her last day, MM had a Dr. appt., a pedicure and likely purchased new Goosey Gucci sandals, probably the flip flops she wore when walking or pacing, in a perhaps hurried fashion, in a line, under the shed leaving a trail of her shoe prints as she did. I recall she left her car running down at the kennels because she intended to follow Alex to visit his parent. Do I have that right?

The elder Mr and Mrs Murdaugh were transitioning so I wonder if AM expected to inherit a great deal of assets from their estates? AM is maneuvering for a Fed Pen sentence on the Fraud charges, right?

And, there was a repass held for Paul and Maggie where Alex appeared to be sad. Muchelle is a loyal employee to kindly increase her time spent while there was great need.

I need to listen to the clip again. I don't recall hearing anything that sounded like AM spraying down or helping PM clean the pens but could be.
I need to also . There was water by PM’s body when found. Just speculation , but that large blue raincoat looks like it could cover a big tall man IMO.

Last edited:
Around 2:55:00

Brother Randy was there and the Father was there at some point, too.

That's right because Griffin said something to the effect that Randolph Sr. was there on June 10th and then died later that same evening. IIRC

Snipped

Smith testified about the "unusual" late night visit on June 7, 2021 - the night Paul and Maggie Murdaugh were shot and killed - as well as interactions with Murdaugh roughly a week after the killings.

"If anyone asks how long I was here (in Almeda), tell them 30 or 40 minutes," she testified. However, Smith countered, she recalled that he was only there about 15 or 20 minutes on the night of the murders.

SLED forensic agent Jamie Hall testified that the white T-shirt Murdaugh was wearing when police arrived at the crime scene smelled "freshly laundered," a fact so unusual that she entered it into her report.

I wonder if he was trying to call Rohan so bad to try to talk to him before the police arrived to be sure he did not hear the shots? Ne would have had to coach him like he did Shell.
Alex wanted to know what Paul had sent to him (Rogan) in that video IMO. That's why he removed Paul's phone from his pocket and left it lying on his backside because it was locked and he didn't know the passcode.

JMO

Last edited:
What an unlikeable family.

To think a family could have so much privilege and means to do so many good things in life………and this is how their children are raised. Disgusting.
Oh that's gross. All of those photos were of underage kids drinking and doing shots. It sure looks like Alex liked to party with the youngsters too. What parent does that?

MOO

Last edited:
Alex wanted to know what Paul had sent to him Rogan) in that video IMO. That's why he removed Paul's phone from his pocket and left it lying on his backside because it was locked and he didn't know the passcode.

JMO

Loving talks about Paul’s cell phone habits. He says Paul used his phone a lot and would typically respond quickly. He says Paul kept the phone in one of his front pockets, he would’ve remembered if Paul kept it in his back pocket.

When I heard this I thought if PM’s phone was usually in front pocket why was there blood transfer inside back pocket? Or is that why AM rolled PM over to get phone from front pocket.

Jmo

Eta.
Loving is asked if he knows why the family sold the Hampton County property. He says he heard through the grapevine it was to pay for some of the lawsuits. He never heard that directly from Paul or Alex.

Last edited:
I just want to put a little light on how great Shelly Smith was today and the courage that she showed. I live in the Low Country and there are things down here in it's history that a lot of other areas and regions of the country don't have.

We are not too far removed from a time when it would have been absolutely inconceivable for an African American to utter a single negative sentence about a white person in public let alone in open court. That was practically a guarantee to have an after dark visit by men in white robes. While those days are thankfully gone that horrible legacy still lives on in people's memories. That mindset is even stronger in the islands and country regions of the state. There are plenty of old timers living in these areas who remember such things and lived thru them, and it still terrorizes them to this day. Throw on top of this the power that a family such as the Murdaugh's yielded for over 100 years and that fear becomes even more magnified.

Charleston likes to think that the old days of racism and the toxic history of slavery are in the past but it is a painful reality no matter how much people try to minimize it. It was only 7 years ago when a white punk went into a church and shot and killed 9 African Americans in a hate crime. I was also 7 years ago when a white cop shot and killed an unarmed black man who was running away from him and then tried to cover it up by lying. I can tell you from personal experience it's not far from the minds of many African Americans who have lived in this part of the country for generations. There is still a dark undercurrent of racism that exists here throughout sections of the Low Country where time seems to stand still. It's not talked about much but it's still there.

It makes what Shelly Smith did today that much more significant and powerful! The strength and bravery she showed today was incredible! Shame on AM for putting her through all of that.
I just want to put a little light on how great Shelly Smith was today and the courage that she showed. I live in the Low Country and there are things down here in it's history that a lot of other areas and regions of the country don't have.

We are not too far removed from a time when it would have been absolutely inconceivable for an African American to utter a single negative sentence about a white person in public let alone in open court. That was practically a guarantee to have an after dark visit by men in white robes. While those days are thankfully gone that horrible legacy still lives on in people's memories. That mindset is even stronger in the islands and country regions of the state. There are plenty of old timers living in these areas who remember such things and lived thru them, and it still terrorizes them to this day. Throw on top of this the power that a family such as the Murdaugh's yielded for over 100 years and that fear becomes even more magnified.

Charleston likes to think that the old days of racism and the toxic history of slavery are in the past but it is a painful reality no matter how much people try to minimize it. It was only 7 years ago when a white punk went into a church and shot and killed 9 African Americans in a hate crime. I was also 7 years ago when a white cop shot and killed an unarmed black man who was running away from him and then tried to cover it up by lying. I can tell you from personal experience it's not far from the minds of many African Americans who have lived in this part of the country for generations. There is still a dark undercurrent of racism that exists here throughout sections of the Low Country where time seems to stand still. It's not talked about much but it's still there.

It makes what Shelly Smith did today that much more significant and powerful! The strength and bravery she showed today was incredible! Shame on AM for putting her through all of that.
Your post rings true. I lived on 12 acres in the rural low country. Most my neighbors were of African American descent. We all knew who held the power and it was not us working folk! Time hasn’t changed the culture very much.

Alex wanted to know what Paul had sent to him (Rogan) in that video IMO. That's why he removed Paul's phone from his pocket and left it lying on his backside because it was locked and he didn't know the passcode.

JMO
Winner Winner, Chicken dinner! agreed since the last thing on your mind if you come upon your family slaughtered is checking their phones.

Joe McCulloch is seated on the State's side of the courtroom near the back in nearly the same place each trial day. He's been attentive but today he was much more animated. He seemed amused because Tinsely insisted AM had money, made lots of money and was not broke.

View attachment 400867

Timestamp 12:48
Source: News 19 WLTX

Is he related to MM?

From May 2022

HAMPTON COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) – Newly filed documents in a wrongful death case brought by the family of Mallory Beach — who died after a boat allegedly being driven by an intoxicated Paul Murdaugh crashed into a pillar — claim to show the extent of Paul’s drinking problem, seemingly condoned by his parents.

The photos were provided by Paul’s ex-girlfriend, Morgan Doughty, and span from 2017 to 2019. They purport to depict several scenarios in which Paul became grossly intoxicated with the consent of his parents. Many photos claim to show Paul’s father, Alex, drinking alongside the minors.

OMG!!

It would have to be bleach then. Because household bleach, if used, to clean the bloodstains...causes presumptive tests to become invalidated.
Hydrogen Peroxide removes blood stains as well without the need to scrub and the smell that bleach leaves behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1