SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all inew each other so well. Parents and children…fun in the sun.

Yet MM wouldn’t extend her influence to get the Mother of this dead girl beyond the crime scene tape.
What I find even worse is not that Renee Beach was kept behind the police barrier, for a very good reason, but that anybody-- including MM and RM3, was allowed to penetrate the police barrier.

By all accounts, this was the moment the mother decided to pursue legal action against the Murdaughs. Suddenly, the words of the Cook boy (Mallory's boyfriend) rang very loud in her ear --"good luck" [holding any Murdaugh accountable]. MOO

I could be wrong, but I think (per her testimony) he was wearing the same seafoam shirt in the video and when he left that am. The problem is that he never mentioned a shower or clothing change in his timeline in police interviews. He was wearing dingy white t-shirt #1 at the crime scene when police arrived and decoy t-shirt #2 is on the floor by the shower. Furthermore, he alluded to a Vinyard Vines t-shirt in his attempted manipulation of Blanca, which I think he purchased later to try to match the missing seafoam one.

It is, very intentionally, confusing.

Also, please dress up a bit more if you are allegedly going to visit your beloved mama, even if she is sound asleep and demented!
I thought Blanca said he had a seafoam polo shirt on in the morning but in the video it looks like a blue (not seafoam) button down shirt. Exhibit: Paul Murdaugh's Snapchat Video of Alex by Tree

Last edited:
Yes. Very interesting.
If our family home had once been torched by a raging contractor…and

Our housekeeper had fallen to her death, resulting in a civil suit…and

My son had killed a very popular young girl by drivjng his boat drunk…and

My son was receiving threats and my wife felt hostility from the community….and

And my profession involved suing people that might become enraged at my win…and

Gee Whiz, I think I’d get a few cameras and top notch security system.

Well, unless there were things I was doing, that I did not ever want seen on any camera.
Didn't they own like 1-2K acres of land there, and they didn't do things like lock the cars or the house...... guns all over the place - IMO ick.

And what's with the medical insurance card on Saturday morning??? (around 1:04:00 mark)

Was this all in preparation for AM's head wound later that afternoon? o_O

I think it was to prep for the "going into rehab" story they were going to sell the public. Isn't this the same day he had the conversation with Chris Wilson when he told him he "had s-hit him up"? JMO

<snipped by @LetsSolvIt to shorten>

I also get the impression Maggie and Alex were more like friends to their boys rather than parental figures. After all, they constantly bought liquor for them whilst underage and hosted a lot of parties. My point, Alex comes off like a juvenile. I think there was arrested mental development in Alex's upbringing which probably carried over to the upbringing of Paul and Buster too.
[BBM] Amen, Amen, Amen!!!!!!!!! This is the whole problem with B & P in a nutshell!!! IMHO.

And throw in an ADHD adult trying to parent an ADHD child. (I can say that objectively as I have lived it.)

Additionally, all the times PM's friends testified about "hanging out" at the hangar, I took that was code for use of illegal and underage activities. Moo.

I set youtube to 1.5 speed and watched The Behavior Panel's terrific show - had a panel of 4 behavior analysts - analyzing Alex' initial meeting in that police car. A few things stood out: 1. It was kinda near the end when Alex - IMO - fakes like he's thr@wing up and r@tching - ALEX DID THAT SO THAT HE HAD AN EXCUSE TO PULL OUT HIS GUM ! When that happened, IMO it told me Alex had - IMO - lied about every last thing for all his whole life - lying sociopathically was Alex' 'M.O.' And 2. Behavior Panel shows us how the officer in the back passenger seat crossed her arms over her body really early on - she - IMO - totally knew Alex was telling a whole pack of lies and he was just the run of the mill domestic abuse/violence murderer-type that police see day-in, day-out. And at the point when the 'driver' officer asks ' do you suspect anyone at all?', Alex immediately tells that tale about the new hired hand who wasn't working out but Paul had been trying to work with him blah blah - FBI - MURDER ALL THE BLACK PANTHERS YOU CAN FIND. It was like a total awful comedy movie, Alex goes, 'It's far fetched........ but he didn't show up to work today'. lol Anyhow, you can see the 'driver' officer is totally rubbing his mouth and lower face and scratching his face and pulling his ears, etc - IMO it was utterly clear he KNEW Alex had done it. 3. Also just totally RIDICULOUS how there'd just been that horrific murder and Alex is going to willingly be a total 'sitting duck' for the '2 murderers' to nail him in that police car?? 4. Very, very telltale how Alex got caught stealing ...was it... $300,000? - the law office was like 'no biggee', and totally let it slide really, in relation to the horrific murders. 5. Those here who know about domestic abuse know the dynamic of how the murderer literally blames the victim - 'sorry it happened, but it's their fault - they caused this to have to happen'. Alex totally reminds me of tu@mp. Alex was tu@mp of that area. Remember tu@mp himself at one point said he could commit murder and no one would do a thing about it. All IMO

Since the killings happened less than 5 minutes later, they're going to have to claim that Alex left at that very moment to go back to the house, and that he somehow managed not to hear any of the shootings. And then that he left the house some 10 or 15 minutes later from that, which is also when he was then trying to call Maggie and text her without a response, but didn't think to simply go to the kennels to find her where he would have just left her. Not to mention also needing to explain why he told such humongous lies about his whereabouts to the police (and to his friends and family).

The last witness Nathan also brought up some bad points against Alex regarding the kennels. He said that they would have turned on the lights out there when it was dark. Apparently the lights were not on when Alex supposedly found them. Meaning an outside killer would have had to turn off the lights for some reason.

Defense have also been trying to say that the water on the ground was from them washing out the kennels at that time. But Nathan also testified that when they would wash out the kennels they would put the dog beds on top of the cages so they don't get wet. I'm sure the beds were not found on any cages that night. (Their defensiveness about this also convinces me that Alex did indeed wash something off out there.)

To be able to get in any explanation for all of that, I see no other way than for Alex to testify. But I don't see how that could be anything other than a disaster for the defense. Even if he managed to use his vaunted people skills on the stand, the jury has heard lots of testimony about how he has lied to his closest friends and family and fooled them for years and years, so whatever he says should get a lot of side eye.

To me, as soon as they got the cell phone timeline data in on when the phones go inactive combined with his voice being identified 100% on the kennel video, the case was over. Nothing other than his guilt explains that. Everything else is superfluous.
Glad you mentioned the lights on down at the kennels. That was valuable testimony from Nathan (IMHO). The video of Cash seemed to be in the dark.

I saw a night time crime scene photo somewhere on here with the hangar/kennel lights on and it was very, very bright -- they had probably a dozen or so gas-vapor type fixtures (think street light lights) attached to the ceiling in that overhang on the kennel side.

I'm sure that the State will be weaving in the lighting as they pull things together. MOO.

The state never asked her if she ever saw the polo shirt again so I'm assuming it was at the house. They did ask her if she ever saw the tree video shirt again and she said no. I have no clue, or even an idea, why it matters if he changed out of work clothes before going out with Paul to check the trees.
^^rsbm

I don't think it matters that AM changed from his good shirt worn to work as recalled by Blanca but that the clothes he obviously changed into later in the day (as seen in the video still photo) were never seen again at Moselle by Blanca.

In other words, AM may have been wearing the missing shoes, blue shirt, and khakis when he allegedly murdered the victims.

What Blanca later found in the house was only 'A' pair of khaki pants on the floor near the shower which may or may not be the same pants AM wore to work on Monday.

In response, DH argued that AM may have left these clothes seen in the video anywhere including his parents' house! MOO

Yes. She said he was wearing a "seafoam" (her word) colored polo shirt. She remembered because she adjusted his collar after he put on his jacket just before he left. Not the shirt in the tree video.

The state never asked her if she ever saw the polo shirt again so I'm assuming it was at the house. They did ask her if she ever saw the tree video shirt again and she said no. I have no clue, or even an idea, why it matters if he changed out of work clothes before going out with Paul to check the trees.
mo
Thank you. I can't make sense of the testimony about Alex being upset about what shirt he wore to work that morning ("I have a bad feeling") and seemingly suggesting to Blanca what shirt it was. JMO.

I thought Blanca said he had a seafoam polo shirt on in the morning but in the video it looks like a blue (not seafoam) button down shirt. Exhibit: Paul Murdaugh's Snapchat Video of Alex by Tree
Correct!

And what was with the prosecutor not understanding the definition of a POLO SHIRT?!!

Or was this playing ignorant bit all to demonstrate that Blanca knew exactly what AM was wearing when he left the house on Monday, and later changed into clothes that went missing?

The only ones conspiring are the ones giving the official stories. The media is the bane of existence. I'd believe a witness before a paid writer any day!!
It is hard to sift and sort and decide which media sources are most credible.

If I decide that all media sources are bad, that excuses me of the responsibility of figuring out what sources to "trust but verify." I then don't have to read, listen, think, research, and use my logic and reasoning. It does make it much easier.

But how do I "believe witnesses" without a source? Where do we read about or liste to these witnesses?

I sure hope Alex reads this. Him in his tiny cell and his team in a $20k/week home lol.
Me too, especially while he's also being driven around handcuffed in a cage.

Something tells me that Creighton and his group would *not* have been staying at that estate with a private chef even if they did call about it. Not good optics when you consider they are being paid by the hard-working people of S.C.

That Snapchat video of Paul and Alex with the tree was taken at 7:56, about an hour before the murders. It shows that Alex had different clothes on that what Blanca described AM left for work that day, suggesting he had changed when he came home into a different shirt and shoes, which she says she never saw again.

Since this was about an hour before the murders, he most likely had these clothes on during the murders.

Alex Murdaugh was in different clothes an hour before murders

Yesterday, the jury was shown a video in which Alex trying to plant a tree on the property. It was taken at 7.56pm, and shows him wearing a light blue shirt and khaki pants.

If I was a juror I would ask why Alex doesn’t take the stand? Sounds like he was/is an accomplished lawyer. Why wouldn’t a guy with his experience, if innocent, not stand up and defend his innocence? It’s not like he should be worried that the prosecution might trick him up and confuse him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases