SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need video of him doing the deed? Well they have nearly that with the video of him there 5 minutes before the deed. That's more than proof enough, when all the other evidence only supports it, nothing exculpates him. How was he able to get away from the scene so fast without either being the killer or a witness to it? Why did he lie about the nap? If not guilty, why did he leave his phone behind when he went to the kennels? Why all the clothes changes? Why try to get witnesses to lie about his clothes? Why, if he's not guilty?

And as we learned this week, the shooting was a surprise attack. They were not being held at gunpoint by an outside killer, they were shot while going about their business, unsuspecting. Another strike against Alex.

The Snapchat video was at 8:44pm and was almost a minute long. Coroner lists time of death as 9-9:30pm. I'm not saying he's innocent but we don't know if it was 5 minutes, 45 minutes or "seconds" as another upthread stated.

(and the prosecution states 8:30-10:06)

Notably, Judge Newman has *never* had a case reversed on appeal in his entire long career.
Judge Newman sentencing a murderer for committing a horrible heinous crime. He kidnapped and killed college student Samantha Josephson after she mistakenly got in his car thinking he was her Lyft driver.

I especially like when JN tells him that there is no perfect crime at 13:40

The Snapchat video was at 8:44pm and was almost a minute long. Coroner lists time of death as 9-9:30pm. I'm not saying he's innocent but we don't know if it was 5 minutes, 45 minutes or "seconds" as another upthread stated.

(and the prosecution states 8:30-10:06)
The AG is also factoring in the time when PM and MM cease to be active on their phones.

At this point the talk about infidelity is mute IMO, it happened and they both moved forward as best they could and burned the bridge as best they could. As for AM I'm looking at his actions before and after the murders including all the tactics he used to divert monies, blame, suicide/murder attempt along with all the investigator interviews. I'm not looking for the smoking guns, sat through that scenario in court in the past. My tool is to put myself into his mind as much as possible or as I say it "Embrace the madness". It's hard for some to accept that he did this since we don't have the problems and things that were coming to light before and after the murders. It's fine that we have slueuths on both sides of this fence to keep an eye on the scales of justice but I always keep an eye on the human side of these things and the lengths that many have gone through to hide, cheat, steal and kill for what they want to keep or attain or keep from the light of day. Feel free to embrace the madness and put yourself in the shoes of an extremely desperate man, JMO.
Agreed. Desperate people do desperate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste