SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
Totally Set Up!!! One hand washes the other, and makes me wonder what they all have on each other that they are playing this game. Local taxpayers should be very angry at all this BS, as they are footing the bill for this trial I assume. MOO

So off track from the Murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
What drug user AND dealer takes checks??!!! I'll tell you. NONE!! This is infuriating! I take pain medication and am in pain management for the rest of my life. It's people like this who have made lives for people like me EXTREMELY difficult. The hoops we have to jump thru to legitimately get pain meds is almost worse than the pain I've suffered from my injury. I truly loathe this man!

And I'll say it again. There is NO WAY it is humanly possible to consume $50,000 of opioids a week for decades. NONE! All lies.

What drug user AND dealer takes checks??!!! I'll tell you. NONE!! This is infuriating! I take pain medication and am in pain management for the rest of my life. It's people like this who have made lives for people like me EXTREMELY difficult. The hoops we have to jump thru to legitimately get pain meds is almost worse than the pain I've suffered from my injury. I truly loathe this man!

And I'll say it again. There is NO WAY it is humanly possible to consume $50,000 of opioids a week for decades. NONE! All lies.
I have thought the SAME thing! There is NO WAY he was THAT Addicted. I honestly believe that he was involved in a drug running cartel and THEY shot and killed Maggie and Paul in front of Alex....

I still think the defense wanted this and also wanted to object to it for appeals purposes.

I personally thinks this helps the defense more than the state
Personally, I think the defense is just trying to add names to a cast of characters who could potentially have been involved in the murders of MM and PM. Anything to keep the focus away from AM. I’m not sure the jury is going to buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GEC0704