SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting in.

Did the judge allow the Roadside incident into this trial?

Thought he ruled against it yesterday.

Obvious that Alex never intended to die during the roadside shooting since he had arranged to have his health cards available prior to the shooting.

I think the shooting was intended to give the illusion that Alex was a victim of the mystery person who shot Paul and Maggie. I don't think it had anything to do with an insurance claim for Buster.
There was no insurance on Anyone in that family. The liar has no shame at all!

Too bad he didn't arrage to have himself shot twice.. you know like he did to his family.. once to get his attention and then let's see how he feels after being shot once to then be hit again. Seems to me when he intends for someone to be dead it happens no matter how many shots it takes.

He reversed his decision at the end of yesterday because Defense opened the door
The Defense totally played a game to get get this in, thinking it benefits them. Trying to get the sympathy vote. Weird thing is His own lawyers do the questioning, and Not LE! Also, why would Smith agree to kill AM, when he was receiving $50,000 a month from AM. This case a is a Huge Maze!!

Is it my imagination or is the prosecution team growing … I don’t recall seeing the balding silver-haired gentleman in the grey suit before, maybe I just missed him. There certainly are enough prosecutors and team members … let’s hope all of them together can get a conviction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo