SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious that Alex never intended to die during the roadside shooting since he had arranged to have his health cards available prior to the shooting.

I think the shooting was intended to give the illusion that Alex was a victim of the mystery person who shot Paul and Maggie. I don't think it had anything to do with an insurance claim for Buster.

H

Hahaha, a real nice guy who was out to kill me.

I think he was definitely going to take Eddie down and blame him for the murders.
He has a very odd demeanor, always on he Con. When Agents were coming to the property to check out the murder scene, he was weirdly saying, 'Hi, how ya doin'?' WTH!
How ya doin'. I just murdered my wife and son. Sorry to leave a mess for y'all to clean up. GRRR
MOO

Curious about why Randy was suspicious, even enough to notify the police.

Initially, the family believed the alleged shooter incident in Sept could be related to the earlier Moselle shooting, and AM might be another retaliatory (boat crash) shooting victim.

IMO, RM contacted the SLED agent (Owen) leading the Moselle homicide investigation. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab