SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda breaks my heart to think that MM and PM are trying to have an intervention to help AM and then perhaps in actuality he’s a trafficker.

Although I’m sure if they kept coming across bags of his pills and possibly disposing of them for his own good that would become an expensive nuisance for AM to keep fixing (because from what I’ve seen only on tv you better have the money or the cash or the higher ups aren’t gonna be happy). Not saying in anyway that I think this was a drug ring retaliation because it doesn’t really make sense that way, just that I’m sure a lot of sweet talking to buy some time and get some funds would be going on. MOO
I’m pretty sure that PM and MM figured out way before the day of their death that Alex was a trafficker. I think both knew he wasn’t taking that many pills. I think they wanted to confront him because what he was guilty of was far worse than they had imagined. I guess neither knew he was capable of murder as well.
Of course, imo, if you traffic drugs, you are a murderer.

It kinda breaks my heart to think that MM and PM are trying to have an intervention to help AM and then perhaps in actuality he’s a trafficker.

Although I’m sure if they kept coming across bags of his pills and possibly disposing of them for his own good that would become an expensive nuisance for AM to keep fixing (because from what I’ve seen only on tv you better have the money or the cash or the higher ups aren’t gonna be happy). Not saying in anyway that I think this was a drug ring retaliation because it doesn’t really make sense that way, just that I’m sure a lot of sweet talking to buy some time and get some funds would be going on. MOO

On top of everything else, he must have been very upset with MM disposing of all his oxycontin, especially if he was spending all that money for them. Just one more thing to add to his panic and anger.

Wondering now if the blue raincoat (that the housekeeper didn't recognize, nor was it seemingly the right size for AM) was something AM snagged at the law office to use for this purpose (hide/cover guns while taking them to dispose of)? Lots of offices have a lost and found box and people rarely come back to claim their stuff, could have been something snagged from the box that day or a bit earlier in anticipation of using it to shield what he's carrying from prying eyes. (Bonus might be that someone else's dna would be on it.) MOO.
I think Alec also had procured a tarp in the same color as rain coat once he realized Miss Shelly saw him with balled up vinyl and left that around to be found -- to confuse that bit of potential evidence.

Yep, too bad they didn't get over to Almeada ASAP because I think that's where they might have located more direct evidence like the guns and bloody clothing. IMHO.

P00t can be critical of local LE and SLED all he wants but the irony is that some of their deference and gentleness toward Alec and family was because his client (and good friend and political contributor) was A MURDAUGH. You shouldn't have it both ways, P00ty & Co! MOO. MOO.

Buster knows the goal is to protect the family name. They are in this together. Regardless of where his father is, Buster still wants to be revered and receive perks.

Flipping his finger in court speaks to his arrogance and privilege.
Well, someone should tell Buster that ship has sailed. His family name is now notorious. He can forget a law career…not to memtion that he already has a record of dishonesty with his cheating expulsion..

On top of everything else, he must have been very upset with MM disposing of all his oxycontin, especially if he was spending all that money for them. Just one more thing to add to his panic and anger.
Wonder if she threatened to throw drugs away? Such an overkill to her body. As of the raunchy photo of young lady, the last thing I would be doing is checking my phone as my loved ones layed in the mud all shot up! I’d be insane at that moment!

Without having to watch, what is going on?

1:29.00

After his self-interrupted call to 911, Alec does not read the family group text about his father, but does Google a restaurant in Edisto and does open a group text which includes an image of a young woman in a bikini, "she's bringing the heat from Miami." It's so Epsteiny.

With his dead wife and son underfoot.

Takes the C L out of class and to a whole new level of low.

jmo

Last edited:
MOO: Curious that PM's cell phone was left at the scene, though not in its normal containment; whereas MM's phone was removed from the immediate area. Even a little more curious: AM went for a drive immediately thereafter and could have pitched that cell phone a number of places where it would never have been found. By contrast the phone is found a few hundred feet from the front gate, on a road with only a couple of driveways, a couple of residences....

I've done a rapid review of today's testimony and the detail timeline and I think I have read the thread since as well: But I thought there was an element missing out of Mr Rudoski's testimony and cross: It seemed the prosecution got all the way to establishing that MM's phone left the kennel area and ended up on the side of the road in the right time frame for it to be with AM in the Suburban but the location data for that few minutes never indicated that it was actually moving in tandem with the Suburban: the available data indicated the phone jumped from the immediate kennel area to the roadside where it was found the next day, without a directly associated timeline.

IMO its still reasonable inference that it moved with the Suburban....and if there was data that made its movement coincide with that of the Suburban there would be not much left for the prosecution to establish. So did I miss something that specifically made that point?
Didn't MM's phone change orientation during that time when AM was driving near the spot MM's phone was found? Did you see that happen?

1:29.00

After his self-interrupted call to 911, Alec does not read the family group text about his father, but does Google a restaurant in Edisto and does open a group text which includes an image of a young woman in a bikini, "she's bringing the heat from Miami." It's so Epsteiny.

With his dead wife and son underfoot.

Takes the C L out of class and to a whole new level of low.

jmo
Thanks. I will be glad when he is locked away for good!

Can someone fill me in on the drugs they referenced today with the numbers and colors? What are they and what do they do that makes the addict want them?
The white ones are 30 mg Oxycodone, very high dose like a cancer patient would be prescribed. I had rotator cuff surgery and was prescribed 5 mg.

Unlike Percocet which is a combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen ( Tylenol) it’s just the one drug - addicts will sometimes crush the “ roxies “ and snort the drug. They call it Hillbilly Heroin.

It would be very desirable on the street and profitable to a dealer.

Moo

So Alex calls Maggie several times then just immediately after he dumps her phone he sends the text that he is going to see Em BRB..

I also noticed Maggie checks find my phone while driving to Moselle that evening. Is that something that she can use to check on Paul and Alex?

All those calls Alex makes on his way to his moms. I see he called JMM. I want to believe nobody else is involved, but this is the perfect time to say hey I am putting some evidence out at moms, go get it.
He also called RM as he's leaving Moselle for 18 seconds. Then when he got back and said he was going to call family he calls RM again but just for one second (thought better of it because why? did he think RM was busy doing something else?) then calls JMM for 14 or 16 seconds. And then he later deletes the RM call(s), not sure if it was both.

In this picture from the body cam of Sgt Daniel Greene arriving at the kennels notice where Alex's truck is parked. He drove thee from the house, correct ? In one of AM's interviews (if not all of them), Alex states he checked Paul for a pulse, picked up his phone for a moment and then went to check on Maggie. He also stated in an interview (I think one of the body cams) that he parked his truck in nearly the same location both times he drove to the kennel.

If Alex parked his truck in that spot, he would have walked past Maggie to check on Paul. Wouldn't you check on the first body you came to ?

Attachments

• 327099136_910047760311722_3794673316826573615_n.jpg
    327099136_910047760311722_3794673316826573615_n.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics