SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have manicures a lot. After the polish is removed and they have filed nails, trimmed cuticles etc, they will often put lotion on hands and arms and massage. You can take your rings off then. Then you put them back on before the polish. I’ve never taken them off in the car prior.

Would Alex have noticed she wasn’t wearing her ring?

Alex does the “you know” when he doesn’t have a good answer. It’s much more frequently interspersed in his speaking when he’s stressing over questions that are trying to peg him down.

And he does the nervous “harummph” throat clearing thing when he’s uncomfortable, too.

Hes evasive as heck, very purposely so. He’s been a prosecutor and knows exactly to avoid getting pinned down.

Thankfully, Paul got him on audio at the kennels.
Paul really did have the "last say" when it came to the tree video and kennel video.

Except for flunking out of USC law program for plagiarism. Of course he and dear ole' Dad were on the jailhouse tapes discussing who to get money to in order to get him back in the program.

This family is unbelievable in its sense of entitlement. Nothing is off limits in their way of thinking.

MOO
True, however Buster didn't have a pending law suit that threatened to take all or most of their assests and money ... however PM did.

Sometimes Murdaugh would purchase drugs from a man named Kenny Hughes, he adds. He also bought them from Barbara Mixon, who looked after his mother, "on very limited occasions," Murdaugh says.

From the night of June 7, line 14 of the report shows an outgoing call on Maggie’s phone to “Barbara.” The same call is also listed on line 13. Dove explains there are several databases on the phone containing the same information stored in different logs. The call to Barbara was at 7:50 p.m. on June 7 and lasted 2 minutes and 45 seconds. The call to Barbara was the last call recorded sent or received as answerable by the phone. No more outgoing calls, no calls answered after the one to Barbara on June 7.

Same Barabara?
[above, BBM] If I remember correctly, Mixon is related to Shelly (cousin or aunt?) and that is how Shelly was referred to the Murdaughs. I think Shelly said in testimony that Mixon operated as an caretaker agency of sorts and helped Shelly get the Murdaugh caretaking position. OMO.

I don't know if MM's Barbara is Barbara Mixon. OMO.

I have done a lot of genealogy research in my day. One of the big immigrations of Scots was in the Carolinas. I suspect the M's red hair gene goes back to the 18th century! Going back further, it's said that red hair in the Northern British Isles was introduced by the Vikings way back when. Only what I've heard.

There is a strong Scots and Welch line in my history -- both my son and brother, who have dark head hair, have red beards! :):) An interesting conversation starter!
Lots of red haired Scots in my family (including me) and a family name with Viking roots, some of the other SC low country expressions also seem to have Scottish origins

Re the pronunciation of AM’s name
To test my own theory I wrote Alex Murdaugh on piece of paper and handed it without comment to my father. My dad is in his 90s, emigrated to Australia from Western Scotland in his 40s and still has a pronounced Scottish accent. He looked at the paper, looked at me and said “that’s a good Scottish name, who is Alec Murdoch?” (his pronunciation)!
ETA i assume there was a Scottish ancestor
Thank you! Priceless!

I see in the media there a few still promoting Paul was the shooter.
Ugh!

Why Paul is not shooter:

* He wasn't laying on his weapon. There was no weapon.

* Hose is being heard in the Cash video. Who used it AND who wrapped it wrong?

* He told the caretaker for his mom to lie for him. To say he was there for 40 min. But was only there 20. (17 min actually with Mom.)

* AM made them come to Moselle, not Paul.

* He wanted Blanca to believe and say he was wearing a Vinyard Vine shirt not the polo shirt.

* He lied about not being at the kennels. Until P's cell is unlocked everyone believed Alex was never there.

* The murders served as AM's means to shift the focus away from himself and buy himself some additional time to try and prevent his financial crimes from being uncovered, which, if revealed, would have resulted in personal legal and financial ruin for Murdaugh.

* Paul had no reason to kill his Mom.

* Shooter of Paul had to be 3 foot away, according to stippling and blood splatter

* The financial motive points to Alex and not the son, as the murderer.

The guns that killed PM and MM were Muraugh firearms, old casings around the property matched the new ones found by the victims.

AM, after his 3rd interview, never gave a firearm list to LE, what was present or missing, like he'd promised to do to help identify them should they be used in another crime or found somewhere.

The blue raincoat had GSR on the inside, just a speck or two found on outside, a large quantity found inside
And if I recall correctly, in his very first in-car video interview in the evening, when asked something like did y’all store guns or firearms around the estate, I think one of his first responses was ‘no’. And the answer when further pressed then and later began to change?

Notice his sister sitting behind him and nodding at Harpo talking. She still thinks AM is not guilty. In denial Big time!
I wonder if it’s even that she thinks he’s not guilty. I think she just. Doesn’t. Care. As long as the dynasty continues. Almost a “how dare they do this to us?!” kind of thing. JMO. She just reeks of entitlement to me. “So what if he did? Don’t you know who we are?” MOO.

I wonder if it’s even that she thinks he’s not guilty. I think she just. Doesn’t. Care. As long as the dynasty continues. Almost a “how dare they do this to us?!” kind of thing. JMO. She just reeks of entitlement to me. “So what if he did? Don’t you know who we are?” MOO.
She does seem to have an angry, scowling face most of the time for sure, so your instincts are probably spot on. Makes me Sick! I have often wanted to reach out and smack the smirk of AM's face as well. Reality is coming for ya. Ya know...MOO

Alex does the “you know” when he doesn’t have a good answer. It’s much more frequently interspersed in his speaking when he’s stressing over questions that are trying to peg him down.

And he does the nervous “harummph” throat clearing thing when he’s uncomfortable, too.

Hes evasive as heck, very purposely so. He’s been a prosecutor and knows exactly to avoid getting pinned down.

All so true. And that constant fidgeting when in some of the early in-car video interviews with investigating police. But….. I tend to recall some occasional deliberate ‘side-eye’ glances by the defendant to the questioning officer to see perhaps ‘how am I doing?’. Others have posted on this earlier I believe. IMO.

The downfall of eating from the silver spoon your whole life is when you choke on it there's no one "real" around you to pull it out.

Heard that" You Know" from those explaining things to me as well. No I don't know? so go ahead and explain it to me, just another tactic they use to get you to relate to their train of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1