SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JG is drowning. Interesting that he was stuck with this task..DH doesn’t want anything to do with this.
JG is the absolute worst person to be questioning AM, imho. Zero finesse in asking questions and lacks the ability to think creatively to steer witness to arrive at some kind of a point.

Side note, I seem to be completely dead inside, because I am feeling zero empathy for AM as he blubbers describing his brutally murdered son and wife.

The absolute recall is a "tell". No one remembers every single thing like thus in detail. He doesn't say, "I don't know, or remember.". Even one time. Ah, he just did....but every single thing has been recall in minutiae. No one has a memory like this. He isn't even trying to "remember", everything comes out verbatim.

Wait, wait, wait.
He said in the other 911 call that he had already went up and checked on them and they weren't breathing.
But, now he went and checked on them while on the phone with 911.
Those pesky pills making him paranoid again? MOO

The absolute recall is a "tell". No one remembers every single thing like thus in detail. He doesn't say, "I don't know, or remember.". Even one time. Ah, he just did....but every single thing has been recall in minutiae. No one has a memory like this. He isn't even trying to "remember", everything comes out verbatim.
Too much detail sends up red flags as well as I give em the stink eye IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55