SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edvis must be working overtime in our cocktail lounge car ... we appreciate you and can't forget to leave you a big tip. lol
Oh for sure and sipping on the side, were all just jaw dropping listening to this hocus pocus and taking a swig, more like a gulp. The chicken is up on the bar dancing as well, it's crazy in here.

I gotta say compared to other guilty defendants who’ve taken the stand he’s pretty good at the crying jags.

This case is an enigma. While I don’t believe the state has proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt, I also find it hard to believe some random assassins did it.

I can't with this guy. He may as well say, "And then one time, in 4th grade I was walking to the bathroom and I saw a ladybug and I saved it and then another time in college I saw a balloon and, you know, I like balloons. And then one time I drove my car someplace because I go places. And did I mention that I take pills?"

I gotta say compared to other guilty defendants who’ve taken the stand he’s pretty good at the crying jags.

This case is an enigma. While I don’t believe the state has proved the case beyond a reasonable doubt, I also find it hard to believe some random assassins did it.
I think he's a see through bs-er myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member