SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9:22:06 p.m.: Alex's vehicle arrives at his mother's Almeda property.

9:22:39 p.m.: Alex's vehicle pauses halfway up the driveway and parks by the woodline, away from the home.

Did SLED search that property? I know they searched the house, but did they look around the grounds?

EXCLUSIVE: Maggie Murdaugh's $4.3million estate she left to husband Alex will now be divided between victims of boating accident caused by late son, creditors and Buster - who will get $530,000 from sale of murder home set to close next month​

• Maggie Murdaugh's estate, valued at $4,309,057.77, has been settled after husband Alex sought to keep her millions in his family
  • In her will drafted in August 2005, Maggie left everything to her husband who is now on trial for her murder
  • The complex deal will see her millions divided between her surviving son Buster, victims and creditors when it is executed next month
As Alex Murdaugh stands trial for the double homicide of his wife, Maggie, and son, Paul, he has been fighting another less public legal battle seeking to keep the millions Maggie left in his family and out of reach of his numerous victims and creditors.

Now DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal how, after close to two years of legal wrangling, Maggie's estate has finally been settled in a complex deal that will see Moselle, the murder home, sold and millions divided between those victims and creditors as well as surviving son, Buster, when it is executed next month.

A trove of documents held by Georgetown County Probate Court in South Carolina and reviewed by DailyMail.com show that Maggie's estate was valued at $4,309,057.77.
BBM Why is this in Georgetown County, totally unrelated to Beaufort, Colleton or Hampton counties. I'm going to have to see what I can find out about that.

M family is on their way to the courthouse.

That light attempting to cross the street gets them every time. Watching Law and Crime.

Edited: add clarification

Randy came today carrying a legal notepad. Guess he wants to take notes. He does seem like the most skeptical of the siblings.

Last edited:
Got all my Becky Home Ecky stuff done in anticipation of AM testifying. Bribed the daughter to cook dinner. Husband can do the evening dog walk, she likes him better anyway.

Very interesting that the one reporter stressed that AM could change his mind at any moment.

I won't be convinced until his butt hits the witness chair.

Down here in NE Ohio, we're somehow dodging all that. It's passing above and below us.
Several inches of white frozen icing on a cold cake here.

I will not be surprised if AM drops a bombshell today during his testimony that blows this case up. The defense has been trying to focus the jury on the slack investigation by SLED. Does AM have the proof that he didn't do it and he's going to spill it?

Seems like if he had something like that, he would have already spilled. But who knows?

I have seen a lot of debate as to if AM said "I did him so bad" or "they did him so bad". It occurred to me yesterday that he propably did say they-but why they? Why get so specific? Why not say he or she? It is my opinion that he intentionally used two different guns to make it seem like there were two shooters or "they". How could he have known the night of the murders that two different guns were used unless he did it? JMO of course.

Got all my Becky Home Ecky stuff done in anticipation of AM testifying. Bribed the daughter to cook dinner. Husband can do the evening dog walk, she likes him better anyway.

Very interesting that the one reporter stressed that AM could change his mind at any moment.

I won't be convinced until his butt hits the witness chair.
I am stealing "Becky Home Ecky" - that is hilarious.

OF ALL THE DAYS to travel overseas- I picked this day to start my trip. UGH

Just thinking about what Alex could say on the stand since his “version” is already in evidence through police interviews. He’s going to have to admit he was at the kennels - but He’ll say he went back to the house right after that and never heard any shots. What else can he possibly say?

With AM on the stand I'm going to watch every movement he makes as well as how he words his responses knowing his history. Thinking he's been up all night pacing back and forth rehearsing his responses verbally and physically, Going as far as to gaslight us all.

It is my opinion that he intentionally used two different guns to make it seem like there were two shooters or "they". How could he have known the night of the murders that two different guns were used unless he did it? JMO of course.
I can totally get behind this theory and also would add that that is also the reason the two cellphones were handled so differently.
PM's 'jumped' out of his pocket and landed on him and MM's tossed to the side of the road apart from the crime scene.
IMO, AM had the story planned and was beginning his tall tale when the first officer showed up and he started saying, "It's a long story..." and then waxed poetically into the boat crash and the threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay