SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of debate as to if AM said "I did him so bad" or "they did him so bad". It occurred to me yesterday that he propably did say they-but why they? Why get so specific? Why not say he or she? It is my opinion that he intentionally used two different guns to make it seem like there were two shooters or "they". How could he have known the night of the murders that two different guns were used unless he did it? JMO of course.
Performed testing at the local gun range awhile back and posted result's. One can easily handle, change and shoot both weapons. I performed my test with a 12ga. and .223 tactical rifle.

I feel like I've pulled up a lawn chair so I can watch this train wreck.

Cleared my schedule though so I don't miss a minute of this. Freezer meal. Husband can walk the cat. Quick walk. Because I don't have a cat. Or a husband.

I'm perplexed though -- did the pygmy ninjas steal his earlier outfit?

How silly they must look. 5'2 drowning in XXLs....

They leave on skateboards?

JMO

Perhaps AM was napping!
Sleep-Walking and Sleep-Driving DEFENSE

The very idea that a person could commit crimes while sleeping is unsettling at best. Criminal law requires a voluntary act to convict a defendant of a crime. That being said, unconscious individuals committing even the most heinous crimes, including murder, have been able get away with it entirely if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the act they committed was involuntary.
Sleep killing is still killing. I'd find this defense, if used, ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay