SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right before lunch it felt like AM was becoming emboldened. Sitting up straighter, fire in his eye, he was feeling that narcissist adrenaline, the smartest guy in the room.
I don’t think it’s helping him. Any of it.
Let that rock n roller CW at him, he knows all the tunes better than AM....from Dirty Deeds to I Fought the Law (And the Law Won). JMO

One of the "trial watchers" CourtTV just interviewed outside the courthouse during lunch break said the jury looked bored. Hopefully it's because they can see AM has just changed his story to fit the facts (he is a leopard who can change his spots...) just some low country high theater.
JMO

I found it to be almost a different book, when I read it this time. I was so naïve the first time. And it shows a different side of America - the woman who cared about the murderer was truly a good-hearted, Christian woman who stuck to her values. This despite the fact that her whole life was changed and disrupted (her husband was the sheriff, IIRC).

I too wish we could see the jury. I have to say that something about Alex's testimony is making me really angry. I wish Alex would just break down and confess. How he keeps himself from doing so, I have no idea. He's going to jail for the rest of his life, in any case (IMO), so he should clear his conscience. He obviously has no religious sentiments, doesn't feel a need to ask forgiveness of his family, the public - or his Deity.
His name Murdaugh means everything to him. I don't think he could bear to be known as the Murdaugh that killed his wife and son. He'll do anything to keep that reality at bay. Stealing is one thing, cold blooded murder another. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay